Cyttorak Colossus Vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is his Demon Form Seen Here

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny17.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/wwh_xmen_3_dcp_0025.jpg

No holding back

Damborgson
WWH would eventually tear off his helmet and beat him half to death to be honest.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Colossonaut, easily.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
WWH would eventually tear off his helmet and beat him half to death to be honest.
Not sure if serious?

As to the thread, if Cyttorak Colossus is anywhere near as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, he wins. IMHO.

Damborgson
Its been a while since I've looked at him, but I feel its more probable he doesn't have the power to put Hulk down before Hulk matches his strength and overwhelms him.

carver9
Is WWH fts usable after the arc? If so, can you please start using Green Scar in the thread title instead of WWH.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Is WWH fts usable after the arc? If so, can you please start using Green Scar in the thread title instead of WWH. Just curious on why?

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Just curious on why?

Green Scar is the same Hulk but he was basically a Green Scar that had no intentions on not knocking you out. Unleashed WWH.

TheHulk
Green Scar is the same Hulk but he was basically a Green Scar that had no intentions on not knocking you out. Unleashed WWH. Basically because of what HOTM Hulk said about holding back his strength in the events of WWH, you want to create probably an unnecessary difference between a holding back Hulk and non holding back Hulk by just separating a nickname and title name. It makes sense to what you are trying to do, but i really don't know whether to laugh or be miffed.

carver9
Basically because of what HOTM Hulk said about holding back his strength in the events of WWH, you want to create probably an unnecessary difference between a holding back Hulk and non holding back Hulk by just separating a nickname and title name. It makes sense to what you are trying to do, but i really don't know whether to laugh or be miffed.

No need to laugh. Just know, WWH could've killed Hercules along with a lot of others but instead, he held back. Green Scar killed both Bi Beast and Wendigo at the same time and was laughing when he did it.

DarkSaint85
Is 8th Day Juggernaut allowed? If so, please start using the term 8thDay.

Flyattractor
Hasn't it been official now for a long time that Any Hulk (possibly excluding Gray/Fixit) is greater then Cytorak himself?

Genii96
Demon form?
Juggs

krisblaze
Colossusnaut was just a disaster wasn't he?

Anadrol1
Cytorak clearly stated he gave Colossus the most power of any juggernaut to that point. In demon form he literally rag dolled Red Hulk to pulp with little effort. Demon mode Colossus stomps

TheHulk
No need to laugh. Just know, WWH could've killed Hercules along with a lot of others but instead, he held back. Green Scar killed both Bi Beast and Wendigo at the same time and was laughing when he did it. I'm not arguing what Hulk could or might have done if he did not ''hold back'' I'm just questioning the necessity of creating two specific names for a single character.

Dareangel
Colossus no matter how powerful will find a way to lose. WWH is a loser on his own. this is not about who will win but who will lose first

carver9
I'm not arguing what Hulk could or might have done if he did not ''hold back'' I'm just questioning the necessity of creating two specific names for a single character.

If the title says WWH then we can only use scenes from that arc. If it say Green Scar then we can use scenes from and after that arc and the beauty of it is, it's the same Hulk. If you do not understand this then I don't know what to tell you. Just know, it limits the character power level.

TheHulk
If the title says WWH then we can only use scenes from that arc. If it say Green Scar then we can use scenes from and after that arc and the beauty of it is, it's the same Hulk. If you do not understand this then I don't know what to tell you. Just know, it limits the character power level. Again i do understand...and again..i just don't think it's needed. Opinions Carver erm

DarkSaint85
Here I was, thinking that WWH had plenty of feats.

Beating Skrullbolt, Strange, GR, sentry etc etc etc.

But no. Apparently that is not a good enough indication of his power level, lol.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Here I was, thinking that WWH had plenty of feats.

Beating Skrullbolt, Strange, GR, sentry etc etc etc.

But no. Apparently that is not a good enough indication of his power level, lol. No..Carver is trying to say all that was a ''holding back'' Hulk and he wants to call that Hulk, WWH(World War Hulk), basically everything Hulk did in that event is exclusive to name WWH. Which is already pretty obvious already! BUT NOOOOO, a non holding back Hulk should be called Green Scar...

carver9
No..Carver is trying to say all that was a ''holding back'' Hulk and he wants to call that Hulk, WWH(World War Hulk), basically everything Hulk did in that event is exclusive to name WWH. Which is already pretty obvious already! BUT NOOOOO, a non holding back Hulk should be called Green Scar...

Nope, not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, WWH and Green Scar is the same Hulk but if I posted a showing after the arc, people will not accept it even though it's the same Hulk. Now if we use Green Scar in the title, then we can use fts after the arc as well which would hinder people from saying "he only did this and that during the story so his power level is at this" when overall, it isn't true. Green Scar, aka the same Hulk that beat whomever during WWH was a team buster and operating into the trans level of power without even going World Breaker.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I get what he means.

It's still strange, though. We have enough of WWHs fights to get a good gauge of his power levels.

carver9
A great example of this is Doomsday. People were saying that the Doomsday that teamed up with Superman during the Imperiex storyline is HP Doomsday.

-Pr-
Nope, not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, WWH and Green Scar is the same Hulk but if I posted a showing after the arc, people will not accept it even though it's the same Hulk. Now if we use Green Scar in the title, then we can use fts after the arc as well which would hinder people from saying "he only did this and that during the story so his power level is at this" when overall, it isn't true. Green Scar, aka the same Hulk that beat whomever during WWH was a team buster and operating into the trans level of power without even going World Breaker.

You're part of the reason the distinction is made in the first place.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're part of the reason the distinction is made in the first place.

What!!! I disagree.

TheHulk
You know what? Fine, call him whatever but just know that every time someone gets confused....it's gonna be your fault Carv erm

carver9
I'm not trying to confuse you all though.

Dareangel
there is nothing to be confused about. WWH is the hulk who went spe sh!t and was beating up characters that didnt want to fight him. Hercules was trying to talk sense into him without fighting back and WWH still couldnt even knock him out with multiple strikes. if everybody were serious he would be crapped on.

carver9
Originally posted by Dareangel
there is nothing to be confused about. WWH is the hulk who went spe sh!t and was beating up characters that didnt want to fight him. Hercules was trying to talk sense into him without fighting back and WWH still couldnt even knock him out with multiple strikes. if everybody were serious he would be crapped on.

WTF.

StiltmanFTW
Herc never stood a chance against the Hulk.

-Pr-
What!!! I disagree.

You can't disagree with something that's a fact. Ask Bada.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, that's true, carv always wanted Hulk to go WBH in every thread laughing out loud

It's like Goku using max Kaio-ken from the start or Bullseye bringing a f*cking minigun to a fight.

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

I can post the thread which led to the ruling.

Spoiler alert: Carver features heavily.

Lol @using Doomsday. Having read it four times, surely you understand it by now?

Of course, he has me on ignore. Doesn't matter...everyone else can have a jolly laugh at him.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, that's true, carv always wanted Hulk to go WBH in every thread laughing out loud

It's like Goku using max Kaio-ken from the start or Bullseye bringing a f*cking minigun to a fight.

Doesn't sound anything like me.

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't sound anything like me.

You need to break through your denial, carv. It's the same step you need to take with every addiction. Trust me, I'm knowledgeable on the matter haermm

TheHulk
Originally posted by Dareangel
there is nothing to be confused about. WWH is the hulk who went spe sh!t and was beating up characters that didnt want to fight him. Hercules was trying to talk sense into him without fighting back and WWH still couldnt even knock him out with multiple strikes. if everybody were serious he would be crapped on. Agreed, it's not like Hulk wasn't trying to kill anyone either.....wait....

Stoic
Agreed, it's not like Hulk wasn't trying to kill anyone either.....wait....

He wasn't. If you feel the need to refresh on the character, you should read from Planet Hulk all the way up until the Heart of the Monster arc. Hulk's intentions were to bring those that he felt were guilty of ruining his happiness to court, which he would listen to their testimony and make a ruling. He was not there to involve anyone else, but the heroes found a way of tossing a monkey wrench into his plans. Look at what happened in the X-Men when he went to get Xavier. He held back the entire time. If you doubt this, when you read everything that I suggested that you read, you will see several citations to prove this.

Anyway, the persona, or personality of this particular Hulk would eat Piotr alive in neutral territory.Call him what you want.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
He wasn't. If you feel the need to refresh on the character, you should read from Planet Hulk all the way up until the Heart of the Monster arc. Hulk's intentions were to bring those that he felt were guilty of ruining his happiness to court, which he would listen to their testimony and make a ruling. He was not there to involve anyone else, but the heroes found a way of tossing a monkey wrench into his plans. Look at what happened in the X-Men when he went to get Xavier. He held back the entire time. If you doubt this, when you read everything that I suggested that you read, you will see several citations to prove this.

Anyway, the persona, or personality of this particular Hulk would eat Piotr alive in neutral territory.Call him what you want. He tried to kill Meik after finding out it was him that caused the ship to exploding.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic

Anyway, the persona, or personality of this particular Hulk would eat Piotr alive in neutral territory.Call him what you want. F**k off Stoic it was night and had a rough day. What i meant was Hulk wasn't trying to kill anyone and that was evident my the comments by Cho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.