Movies you just remembered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Sometimes during a moment of idle time or watching. Similar film, you might recall a Movie you saw decades or years ago. A Film that might've not received a ton of critical acclaim or box office success, but a film that you're mind had buried so far beneath that it took a memory to trigger it. Recently, what movie did you randomly think of during a slow moment in your day to day life?

Surtur
Mr. Destiny with Jim Belushi and Michael Caine.

Esau Cairn
The Three Fugitives with Nick Nolte & Martin Short (89)

I remember it being a feel good family (remake) movie but I've never heard anyone mention it.

Esau Cairn
Also Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang) 2001 starring Stellan Skarsgard, Chris Penn & Paul Bettany.

Everyone seems familiar with the Downey/Kilmer movie of the same title but not the above mentioned one.

A great British action comedy. Stellan plays a hitman wanting to retire but the Fraternity won't let him just walk away with their secrets & send assassins after him.

At the same time, Stellan's character gets stuck minding Chris Penn, a simpleton adult with the mind of a child...

Surtur
The Road to Wellsville is another I remembered. And Radio Flyer.

Flyattractor
Completely forgot about Lifeforce before some TubeReviewers started talking about the new Blu-Ray.

jaden101
Session 9
Cube
Four Rooms
Dead Man's Shoes
The life of David Gale
Dancer in the Dark
The Second Coming
The Quiet Earth
Battle Beyond the Stars

All classics that were overlooked despite many having some big name directors and actors.

riv6672
Monster Squad came to mind reading the OP.
This is my idle time, and thats the movie i recalled. I'd love to see a reboot.

Surtur
A movie called "Crossworlds" with Rutger Hauer.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Completely forgot about Lifeforce before some TubeReviewers started talking about the new Blu-Ray.

Yeah a fav of mine.
It celebrated it's 20 year anniversary several years ago & hit Ebay to track down a copy.

Did ya notice a young Patrick Stewart...whose character was bound in a wheelchair?

Funny where future directors get their casting inspirations from.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah a fav of mine.
It celebrated it's 20 year anniversary several years ago & hit Ebay to track down a copy.

Did ya notice a young Patrick Stewart...whose character was bound in a wheelchair?

Funny where future directors get their casting inspirations from.

It is also Patrick's first Movie Kiss!

Lord Lucien
Riverworld, starring Nero and Mark Twain.

DellCurry
Fast and Furious
and
Alien (2012)

Beniboybling
Star Wars: The Phantom Menance.

Flyattractor
Where the Buffalo Roam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.