Rank These Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos W/Hotu
Black Panther W/IG
God Doom
COIE Anti Monitor
Hourman W/Worlogog

riv6672
COIE Anti Monitor Should be richest, he had whole realities to plunder.
Then Thanos, he's planetary rich. Black Panther should edge out Doom in wealth, and Hourman comes in last.
He has potential for great wealth but likely doesnt care.

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
COIE Anti Monitor Should be richest, he had whole realities to plunder.
Then Thanos, he's planetary rich. Black Panther should edge out Doom in wealth, and Hourman comes in last.
He has potential for great wealth but likely doesnt care.

Hilarious 😂

Dareangel
I think Doom is the most game with the girls. after that probably Thanos also getting alot of galactic ass. then comes black panther he is royal and all but can be a playa if he wants. he got storm when he wanted. the other 2 i dont think they have game man. i cant imagine them getting some ass in a club you know.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dareangel
I think Doom is the most game with the girls. after that probably Thanos also getting alot of galactic ass. then comes black panther he is royal and all but can be a playa if he wants. he got storm when he wanted. the other 2 i dont think they have game man. i cant imagine them getting some ass in a club you know.

😂
Wrong! No one gets as much play as T'Challa

riv6672
Who has he played with?

TethAdamTheRock
powerlevel

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
Who has he played with?

Everyone from the Harlem Globe Trotters to the local Wakandan wenches.

He's a bad man!

riv6672
Meh. Stark's actually played with name characters. So has DD, moreso than is to be believed, that stud!

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
powerlevel
Shoulda put that in the OP, yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.