Luke Cage VS Colossus in a headbutt fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
they headbutt each other head against head. who wins

TethAdamTheRock
Colossus Easily

Dareangel
do you believe luke will be knocked out eventually?

TethAdamTheRock
Probably 1 good hit

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dareangel
they headbutt each other head against head. who wins

Are you a sock?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are you a sock?
ha?

TethAdamTheRock
troll

Dareangel
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
troll

ha??? why am i a troll?

TethAdamTheRock
thread seems kinda like bait

Dareangel
dude its a thread with my new headbutt concept. you dont like it dont post but why the hell is it a bait thread. you think colossus and luke cage cant have a decent fight?

Sin I AM
dude its a thread with my new headbutt concept. you dont like it dont post but why the hell is it a bait thread. you think colossus and luke cage cant have a decent fight?

No not a good match. As colossus is wayyy more durable than Luke. I was just wondering why you had several threads with slightly different variations of the same theme. Socks normally do that...jus curious

Dareangel
No not a good match. As colossus is wayyy more durable than Luke. I was just wondering why you had several threads with slightly different variations of the same theme. Socks normally do that...jus curious

if you dont like a thread dont post in it. no need to question irrelevant things.

Sin I AM
if you dont like a thread dont post in it. no need to question irrelevant things.

I question what I please boy. Stop spamming the forum with shit threads

TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage can lift 30 Tons While Colossus Can Lift 100

High end luke cage is a different story and would probably win

cdtm

https://img.memesuper.com/5c2a3dbcca50e8ccaba1c8828d087377_regular-show-gifs-find-mordecai-and-rigby-ooh-meme_500-281.gif

Dareangel

i dont recall you being a mod and i also dont think you got the mendate on whats a good thread and whats not. so i return to my previous suggestion. if you dont like a thread dont post in it.

Dareangel
Luke Cage can lift 30 Tons While Colossus Can Lift 100

High end luke cage is a different story and would probably win

lifting =/= durability

TethAdamTheRock
striking power

Dareangel
striking power

Lifting =/= striking power

TethAdamTheRock
normally it does

Dareangel
ask Iron fist or shang chi. also, luke cage hits very hard for his supposed weight class as we know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.