Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt) vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins?

Scarlet315
I think Holt got the skills and the means to handle Bane. I also think Holt is really not given alot of recognition or respect. Saw a video of how this youtuber was upset of how Holt with all has skillset is reduced to that mistake you see in arrow, as a sidekick to Felicity.

riv6672
The CW version leaves much to be desired, powerset-wise.

Anyhow, Mr. T FTW.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Who wins?

Gear or no? Without t spheres Terrific gets wrecked. With them he stomps. One sided either way

riv6672
It didnt specify so i figured gear.
But if neither has gear i still hive it to Mr. T; he's one of the best MA at DC.

Zack M
With gear, Holt stomps.

Without, Bane stomps.

Scarlet315
Who wins?

Gear of course. The T-spheres is like an extra limb to Holt as the venom is to Bane.

Zack M
Gear of course. The T-spheres is like an extra limb to Holt as the venom is to Bane.

T Spheres have been known to KO top tiers or close to top tiers. It has force fields, gravity manipulation, protection from mental attacks, etc... It's way too versatile for Bane to compete with.

Zack M
I'd rank DCnU Mr. Terrific in the same tier as Tony Stark in the super genius department. He created devices to absorb Darkseid's attack and disrupt his force fields. Same Darkseid that was going up against multiversal Alan Scott.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Zack M
I'd rank DCnU Mr. Terrific in the same tier as Tony Stark in the super genius department. He created devices to absorb Darkseid's attack and disrupt his force fields. Same Darkseid that was going up against multiversal Alan Scott.

That's cool. Didn't know that.

riv6672
T Spheres have been known to KO top tiers or close to top tiers. It has force fields, gravity manipulation, protection from mental attacks, etc... It's way too versatile for Bane to compete with.
Sucks to be Bane, then.

DarkSaint85
Terrific wins handily here.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Terrific wins handily here.

Where have u been

Zack M
One of his bigger feats was creating a planet-sized boom tube to open a hole through time and space to transport Earth into another dimension alongside Terry Sloan (Another super genius).

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MT_zpsj4ldzrct.jpg

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MT2_zpsn7jimqk5.jpg

riv6672
Thats a big Boom. smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where have u been

I've been here all this while. I'm just a part of your life now.

riv6672
confused

basilisk
T Spheres have been known to KO top tiers or close to top tiers. It has force fields, gravity manipulation, protection from mental attacks, etc... It's way too versatile for Bane to compete with. Yeah from what I remember Mr. T should be able to take this handily unless somehow Bane gets in a free hit or a cheapshot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.