Daredevil Vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DD_zpsyb8aoh0x.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CC_zps3nnpzne5.jpg

cdtm
In theory, radar sense should work even better then her body reading skill. Works off heartrate, breathing, and so many tells that can't be cloaked (Which is why he can deflect bullets with pinpoint accuracy.)

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
In theory, radar sense should work even better then her body reading skill. Works off heartrate, breathing, and so many tells that can't be cloaked (Which is why he can deflect bullets with pinpoint accuracy.)

Through training, Cassandra can do the same thing.

deathslash
Cass is impressive, but Matt has faced similar opponents and won. I'm undecided for now.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
Cass is impressive, but Matt has faced similar opponents and won. I'm undecided for now.

Which opponents?

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
Which opponents?

Gorgon.

Zack M
Didn't Gorgon beat DD? I need to see the scans again.

psycho gundam
That's Daredevil possessed by a demon in the opening post, btw....

deathslash
Didn't Gorgon beat DD? I need to see the scans again. when did Gorgon ever fight Matt?Originally posted by psycho gundam
That's Daredevil possessed by a demon in the opening post, btw.... no it isn't. It's his new outfit.

Zack M
when did Gorgon ever fight Matt? no it isn't. It's his new outfit.

Ask Cdtm. I was thinking Iron Fist, BTW.

psycho gundam
no it isn't. It's his new outfit. There's hardly a difference

Scarlet315
Good fight and i really cant call it

deathslash
Ask Cdtm. I was thinking Iron Fist, BTW. yeah, it was iron fist, and I remember now. Matt knocked him out by striking him from behind. Not a bad showing for his striking power, but hardly a good example of pure martial ability. With that said, he's had the upper hand against Winter soldier, evenly fought elektra on more than one occasion, and has evenly fought iron fist as well as taskmaster.

Supermutant
Elektra and Echo have given Daredevil all he could handle, and Orphan is above them, (slightly above Elektra). Orphan 6 out of 10.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Supermutant
Elektra and Echo have given Daredevil all he could handle, and Orphan is above them, (slightly above Elektra). Orphan 6 out of 10.

Great post.

I was about to say the same exact thing (about Echo). That young girl gave Matt a beating, and yet her only real level of ability was the gift of seeing something done and being able to copy it (if I remember the graphic novel I have, shed even watch videos of Bruce Lee and other fighters and instantly pick up their skills). Echo was, in many ways, a Cassandra clone ....and she really gave Matt a hard time.

Now, Cassandra is better than Echo? How?

Echo's main ability was her feel for seeing something and being able to replicate it. Cassandra can do that (for example when she immediately picked up secret ninja techniques from the Shadow Thief simply by seeing him do them ...something that was quite disorienting to the bad guy). That is exactly what Echo can do.

However, Cassie has one better ...she has also been trained since basically birth by the very best. This, her training is not just from 'seeing' videos and stuff, but is actually primarily from 'learning' from the very best.

Looking at the fight Matt had with Echo simply shows he'd have a far more difficult time with Cassandra.

tkitna
Good fight. Not sure which way to lean. Probably going to give cassie a slight majority.

RadZoa
For the record Daredevil holds back against Elektra and held back against Echo. Matt has already shown that he could beat Elektras overrated ass without too much difficulty if he wanted to.

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

RadZoa
Yeah really, Elektra is trash. Dealwithit

jrodslam
Originally posted by RadZoa
For the record Daredevil holds back against Elektra and held back against Echo.

This.

Gonna give the edge to DD. Then again, he may hold back with Cass too.

deathslash
Originally posted by jrodslam
This.

Gonna give the edge to DD. Then again, he may hold back with Cass too. naw, he knew echo and elektra is an old flame that he doesn't like fighting. He's gonna go all out in this fight. Still undecided btw.

Zack M
Cass will be a cut above Daredevil after League of Shadows arc.

I wonder how the SPEED FORCE is going to affect Slade. He looks like he's going to gain some powers. This weeks Detective was pretty cool.

Ra's Al Ghul was taught by Zatanna. Backwards magic.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/RAG_zpssnvpmrrv.jpg

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/RAG2_zpszzmhct0v.jpg

Also, Cassandra Cain Vs Shiva and the League of SHADOWS!!

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LOS2_zpska1cwpfk.jpg

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LOS3_zps4e8quqef.jpg

deathslash
Cass will be a cut above Daredevil after League of Shadows arc. but she's not yet

Zack M
She more than likely will be. Tynion already said this will be the best fighting scene of 2017. Plus, she's not only going to destroy the League of Shadows all by her lonesome (A group who took down the Bat family), but likely defeat Shiva, whom already OWNED Batman.

Tynion already said she's ABOVE Batman, which is INSNAE. Daredevil isn't better than Batman.

Vanguard
Omg this chic is so overrated

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Omg Black Panther is so overrated

thumb up

jrodslam
naw, he knew echo and elektra is an old flame that he doesn't like fighting. He's gonna go all out in this fight. Still undecided btw.

Once he finds out shes a female, hell automatically ease up on the gas. And even so, how often does DD go all out? Hed test her early for sure. Maybe try to incapacitate her if anything.

jrodslam
..Daredevil isn't better than Batman.

In which way? Martial arts wise, Matt can hang with anyone. Although brief, he was able to hang with Bats, so it really isnt definitive on whos better. Many on these forums have given DD a slight edge due to senses in h2h. Just sayin..

Zack M
In which way? Martial arts wise, Matt can hang with anyone. Although brief, he was able to hang with Bats, so it really isnt definitive on whos better. Many on these forums have given DD a slight edge due to senses in h2h. Just sayin..

Martial arts wise, Batman stalemated Karate Kid. Even Val said there was much to be learned by him. You can't get much better than Karate Kid. He's the most skilled fighter in comics.

leonidas
no matter how you cut this it's gonna be very close. i might take cass 6/10, but then i consider matt's uber damage soak and think that whatever small skill edge she has wouldn't be able to compensate for his greater durability. maybe. or to say it another way: this is pretty much a toss up imo. as are most of these high tier martial arts fights. pretty small margin separating the top guys in the majority of cases.

StiltmanFTW
Cass will be a cut above Daredevil after League of Shadows arc.

Wow, DCNUSHIT's best = stealing a costume from Marvel Comics?

DD one-shots that stupid girl while fighting Ultron.

cdtm
The day Cap says "I'd lose" about a fight with DD, is the day I'll call this a split.

But right now imo, edge to Cass.

StiltmanFTW
The day Cap says "I'd lose" about a fight with DD, is the day I'll call this a split.

But right now imo, edge to Cass.

Learn about DD/Cap encounters, then.

As always, you try to masturbate DC whenever IF is not involved. Stop. Zack Snyder is not going to give you a single dollar, you little shit.

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow, DCNUSHIT's best = stealing a costume from Marvel Comics?

DD one-shots that stupid girl while fighting Ultron.

Okay, BAV. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
You've got nothing. Beg for mercy. Scream my name, Golgo.

Zack M
STIIIILT!

cdtm
Learn about DD/Cap encounters, then.

As always, you try to masturbate DC whenever IF is not involved. Stop. Zack Snyder is not going to give you a single dollar, you little shit.

I was a Cassandra Cain fan before I was an Iron Fist fan. mad

...Still think he'd take her though, but I'd rather she won..

Scan/issue on Cap admitting ANY street leveler beats him, let alone a B lister like Matt (Who I also read, fyi, but if Spidey and Logan are an A, Matt's somewhat less.. and yes, I'm aware Danny is even <<. )

Zack M

She's about to go super saiyin in the next issue.

StiltmanFTW
STIIIILT!

thumb up

Oh, lies.

Scan/issue on Cap admitting ANY street leveler beats him, let alone a B lister like Matt (Who I also read, fyi, but if Spidey and Logan are an A, Matt's somewhat less.. and yes, I'm aware Danny is even <<. )

B-lister? Matt is a legit a-lister street lv... he depends only on his senses.

He managed to steal Cap's shield and get his own billy club back, when at he's best.

The common misconception came from their encounter when DD was ravaged from his Mephisto experience and Cap was bloodlusted, drugged.

Zack M
She's about to go super saiyin in the next issue.

Like I said before, she's about to take out the League of Shadows by herself. Not even the combined forces of the bat-family are able to do that. Daredevil is out of his league.

cdtm
thumb up

Oh, lies.

B-lister? Matt is a legit a-lister street lv... he depends only on his senses.

He managed to steal Cap's shield and get his own billy club back, when at he's best.

The common misconception came from their encounter when DD was ravaged from his Mephisto experience and Cap was bloodlusted, drugged.

Talking popularity wise, not skill level.

I mean, personally I'd have Matt beat Cap all day, every day (Along with several other Streets, Spidey, and Logan.. Yes, even Logan.) But you know, he's Cap. Marvel's Superman with editorial vetting his every encounter.

Ever watch Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers growing up? I read some interviews with writers, and they claimed Gooseman, the Clint Eastwood clone, was untouchable to the point where they couldn't even cold clock him via sucker punch. Too popular to ever take a loss, god forbid. (So they had Goose's power protect him from a sonic attack by blocking his hearing, so he couldn't hear to bail his friends out of another fight.)

Interesting that this sort of thing even happens in a kids toon.

Supermutant
This would be a good battlezone.

deathslash
Once he finds out shes a female, hell automatically ease up on the gas. And even so, how often does DD go all out? Hed test her early for sure. Maybe try to incapacitate her if anything. he'd smell all of the blood that she has on her hands, sense her killing ability and know that she's a killer.

RadZoa
This.

Gonna give the edge to DD. Then again, he may hold back with Cass too. lol He's gonna have to go all out against Cass if he wants any chance of winning.

RadZoa
In which way? Martial arts wise, Matt can hang with anyone. Although brief, he was able to hang with Bats, so it really isnt definitive on whos better. Many on these forums have given DD a slight edge due to senses in h2h. Just sayin.. Matt can hang with Bruce but he's not going to take a majority, he may have senses but Bruce hits can literally kick a motorcycle in half

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4539933-screen-shot-2014-05-28-at-11.33.48-am.png

Matt's repeatedly taking these hits is going to wear him down

deathslash
Originally posted by RadZoa
Matt can hang with Bruce but he's not going to take a majority, he may have senses but Bruce hits can literally kick a motorcycle in half

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4539933-screen-shot-2014-05-28-at-11.33.48-am.png

Matt's repeatedly taking these hits is going to wear him down ? Since when has that been Bruce's norm?

Zack M
DCnU Batman has been doing some beastly things on a regular bases since the relaunch started.

Zack M
Both on an intellectual and physical level, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.