A New Batman/The Shadow Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/byPOYFkh.jpg

*Coming in April.

Can't f*cking wait. droolio

Bentley
If only the Shadow crossed over with a cool character...

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
If only the Shadow crossed over with a cool character... g_twitch

Zack M
How was it?

Galan007
First issue was decent enough. Primarily filler, but it set the stage for one hell of a potential plot-twist, as The Shadow appears to be evil, atm. mmm

Zack M
Just read it. I thought it was pretty good. Nice plot twist at the end. So, The Shadow is part of the DCU? Cool.

Galan007
As of now we have: the Power Rangers, TMNT, Planet of the Apes, Star Trek, and The Shadow all interacting with the 'mainstream' DCU... Tbh, I am not at all sure if these are regarded as canon to some degree(as is the case with the He-Man crossovers), or if they're all strictly non-canon. /shrug

...But if ANY of them are canon, I hope to God it's The Shadow. He could add a ton of good stories to DC. thumb up

Zack M
Which company holds the rights to The Shadow?

Galan007
Dynamite Comics.

They snagged the rights to several golden-era/pulp characters, and have done fantastic things with all of them. thumb upthumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
If only the Shadow crossed over with a cool character... You better rethink your post. sneer

Galan007
It's extra funny coming from a Frenchman who worships... Kang. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.