Most Powerful Earth City In Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Order Them (based on Heroes, Villians, Tech etc)

Gotham (Batman)
Metropolis (Superman)
Wakanda (Black Panther)
Atlantis (Aquaman)
Manhatten (Spiderman)
Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
Khandaq (Black Adam)
Gorilla City (Gorilla Grodd)

TethAdamTheRock
Manhatten (Avengers)

Gadabout
Is this "present" earth? I guess so, I only asked 'cause I want to add "Olympia" the Eternals city.

Galan007
Metropolis.
Keystone City (Flash's territory.)

Everything else. smile

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Gadabout
Is this "present" earth? I guess so, I only asked 'cause I want to add "Olympia" the Eternals city. Pre DcNu, and no not current

TethAdamTheRock
can a mod add Keystone city to the OP

Gadabout
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Pre DcNu, and no not current

Ok then OLYMPIA! And by a wide margin imo...

Mindset
Manhattan has Baxter Building.

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindset
Manhattan has Baxter Building.
Which means it can BFR all the other cities into the Negative Zone.
Winner.

zopzop
How does Manhattan not stomp? Reed and his Celestial killing tech plus his universal level reality warping son are there.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
How does Manhattan not stomp? Reed and his Celestial killing tech plus his universal level reality warping son are there.

Reed isn't in Manhattan neither is Franklin

Astro City for me. You also forgot Doomstadt.

krisblaze
Astro City for sure

staxamillion
wakanda is a country

riv6672
^^^its like New York, New York.

EcstaticGrace
Attilan

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop

thumb up

basilisk
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^its like New York, New York. Or maybe more like Singapore, Singapore since Wakanda is both country and city.

Wakanda is heavily militarized and heavy on tech, but not superbeings as much. From what I remember Gorilla city may be similar. Gotham has Batman and the bat family. I guess if Reed is gone that drops Manhattan somewhat, but they still have the Avengers... depends on the lineup.

It's kind of a tough one to call. Attilan is probably a decent choice if it is allowed here.

staxamillion
i get it for the scope of the OP. but there are cities in Wakanda it is a nation.

still id say Manhattan

TethAdamTheRock
Rank

Sin I AM
Well if it's current it changes things. Attilan is no more. It's basically a palace in new York somewhere. Atlantis is gone. The Baxter building is still in NYC but nobodies home. Strange lost his magic or somethings wrong with current magic so methinks the Sanctum it's powerless since he's iirc running around earth looking for old magic. Madripoor is still Madripoor. Ummm what else is on Marvel Earth..Doomstadt is the same I believe. K'un-Lun and the other 6 heavenly cities are mystical even though they appear on earth at times not sure if they count. London has MI-13, Excalibur etc. Big hero six is somewhere in Japan. The Xmen are in central park...feels like I'm forgetting something

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

riv6672
Originally posted by basilisk
Or maybe more like Singapore, Singapore since Wakanda is both country and city.

Wakanda is heavily militarized and heavy on tech, but not superbeings as much. From what I remember Gorilla city may be similar. Gotham has Batman and the bat family. I guess if Reed is gone that drops Manhattan somewhat, but they still have the Avengers... depends on the lineup.

It's kind of a tough one to call. Attilan is probably a decent choice if it is allowed here.
Good post, both info & opinion wise! thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Marvel's New York, pretty decisively.

Beyond the super teams like FF, Avengers etc, you have the majority of non X-men Marvel heroes operating out of there, and a ton of the villains.

Obviously it changes depending on the time, like right now there's no FF but the X-mansion is now in Central Park and New Attilan is still in the Hudson and the Triskelion is there.

Other individual cities have a more powerful hero or villains like Metropolis, but the sheer concentration of good and bad guys in NY, along with all the stuff that goes with them (insane tech etc) gives it the edge over other cities.

riv6672
^^^AKA, you're right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.