Anyone know this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nalp11
Hi guys, im new here, but i couldnt resist the urge to ask this community for help
A very long time ago, maybe 7-12 years ago, i watched this really creepy movie and im trying to find it cause it scared me a lot. it wasnt that scary at all actually but its the most memorable movie i remember from my childhood
all i remember is that there is some guy trapped in some kind of city/community, and there is some queen and shes always in bed. the queen/woman is very beautiful and tries to make him stay with her. the other people in the community are trying to hurt the guy i think. they are some type of monsters or something, i don't remember. by the end of the movie, the blanket is removed from her bed and it is reveled that she is also a monster and instead of legs she has some kind of large tentacles or something like that and shes also one of them. they take him at the end of the movie and its not a good ending. i remember this movie was pretty low-budget and it was mostly filmed it pouring rain and dark scenes.
i know this is a long shot and none of you probably know the movie, but i thought its worth a shot.
ps: the plot may not be exactly as described, i tried to recall it to the best of my knowledge.

nalp11
NEVER MIND! I FOUND IT!
its called dagon
very weird movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.