Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
guys you know how Rosario Dawson has been pushing to play a live-action Ahsoka Tano on Twitter? and when i say pushing i mean PUSHING like she's consistently tweeting about it

well so like this probably doesn't mean anything but Star Wars and Dave Filoni started following her on Twitter. and dave doesn't follow a lot of people like at all so.................... AND STAR WARS CELEBRATION IS NEXT WEEK(?) SO WHAT IF THEY ANNOUNCE SOMETHING LIKE HOLY ****

but no like idk if that's just a gesture of like 'aw lol ur so cute rosario' or like a hint at maybe some talks between SW and Rosario. but hypothetically how would you feel about Rosario Dawson i.e. QUEEN OF MARVEL TV playing our dearly beloved Togruta

also here's a pic of master and apprentice i think it's fitting hbu guys:

https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/86/74/45/2017-010.png

inb4 Freshest and Ares try to crush my dreams

Emperordmb
Yeah I could see it tbh. I love her in the MCU netflix series.

UCanShootMyNova
She was the one who did those naked Wonder Woman poses nearly a decade back, right?

My first jerk off. smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
She was the one who did those naked Wonder Woman poses nearly a decade back, right? what? no

Darth Thor
She's not the Queen of Marvel Tv. Luke Cage totally ruIned her character for me.

But yeah... I would be pretty surprised if they announced Filoni directing a Live Action Ahsoka. If it happens though, my guess would be a Tv series over a movie.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
She's not the Queen of Marvel Tv. Luke Cage totally ruIned her character for me. Can you say why without revealing spoilers? I haven't watched Luke Cage yet.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But yeah... I would be pretty surprised if they announced Filoni directing a Live Action Ahsoka. If it happens though, my guess would be a Tv series over a movie. I agree. I feel like it's a little too suspicious though that Rosario is heavily pushing (or maybe she isn't "pushing", just teasing under the guise of pushing for the part) to play Ahsoka on Twitter, and then all of a sudden SW and Dave Filoni start following her on Twitter. It could mean nothing, but eh.

chingchangwalla
She's cute. I'd watch her

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Can you say why without revealing spoilers? I haven't watched Luke Cage yet.

Well she started out in Daredevil, and had appearances in every show, but I always felt she was more integral to Daredevil. But it's like they thought, "wait she's black, Cage is black.. let's do this".

I agree. I feel like it's a little too suspicious though that Rosario is heavily pushing (or maybe she isn't "pushing", just teasing under the guise of pushing for the part) to play Ahsoka on Twitter, and then all of a sudden SW and Dave Filoni start following her on Twitter. It could mean nothing, but eh.

I agree that is very suspicious.

cs_zoltan
but hypothetically how would you feel about Rosario Dawson i.e. QUEEN OF MARVEL TV playing our dearly beloved Togruta

Would feel like syphilis rotting my face away.

|King Joker|
what do u have against rosario

cs_zoltan
Nothing.

|King Joker|
**** face

UCanShootMyNova
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
What era could a show like this even take place in?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What era could a show like this even take place in?

Post RotS? Desperate Ahsoka looking for answers etc etc

|King Joker|
Maybe post-Rebels if they decide to let Ahsoka live.

|King Joker|
Rosario has a Star Wars header on Twitter something must be up

DarthAnt66
Maybe the Kenobi film will feature Ahsoka? I don't ever see a Ahsoka full-length movie... at least not until the late 2020s.

Also, link?

DarthAnt66
It'd be hard to even put Tano in the Kenobi film given most fans don't even know who she is.

Rockydonovang
Maybe it will be about her leading the rebellion against maul on mandalore

DarthAnt66
Chances of that happening would be, like, less than zero.

Zenwolf
Tbh I'm not really thrilled on any live-action SW aside from the main movies, but even then. Seeing the movie market get flooded with SW one-shot movies or live action shows just...I'm not sure.

UCanShootMyNova
Too late for that. :P Now that they've ****ed SW as a classic movie series they should milk it for all it's worth.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Tbh I'm not really thrilled on any live-action SW aside from the main movies, but even then. Seeing the movie market get flooded with SW one-shot movies or live action shows just...I'm not sure.

Other way around for me. ST sucks ass.

|King Joker|
There's no way there won't be some announcement regarding Rosario and Ahsoka at SWC. There's too many coincidences.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Other way around for me. ST sucks ass.

Same. Aside from seeing Luke, I'm more interested in spin-off's.

There's no way there won't be some announcement regarding Rosario and Ahsoka at SWC. There's too many coincidences.

You might be right. It is a lot of coincidences. Just some part of me finds them announcing an Ahsoka movie, not very believable.

Maybe Live action Tv series?

If it is either of those though, I reckon Filoni would be directing for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.