Wonder Woman and Supergirl power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Does Marvel have any Herald level females that are more powerful or as powerful as Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Someone that can either pull a split or a majority against either.

StiltmanFTW
http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Kamala-Khan-Ms-Marvel-Comics.jpg

EcstaticGrace
Jane probably at this point I'd say takes a majority if not all rounds with either.

After that it's pretty much no one else. Maybe Binary could split with Supergirl.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Jane probably at this point I'd say takes a majority if not all rounds with either.

After that it's pretty much no one else. Maybe Binary could split with Supergirl.

Monica Rambeau
Hope
Snowbird
Thor
Scarlet Witch etc...u should know this

Prof. T.C McAbe
Jane Thor is the best bet imo these days, Nova when she was a Herald and maybe Her.

DarkSaint85
Proxima Midnight sneer

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Monica Rambeau
Hope
Snowbird
Thor
Scarlet Witch etc...u should know this
Monica would actually be a pretty interesting matchup.

Regular Wanda doesn't have the stats unfortunately. Hope is always odd in forum matches. She could either stomp Marvel Earth or get teabagged by Tim Drake depending on who is standing near her.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
Monica would actually be a pretty interesting matchup.

Regular Wanda doesn't have the stats unfortunately. Hope is always odd in forum matches. She could either stomp Marvel Earth or get teabagged by Tim Drake depending on who is standing near her.

Regular Wanda?

Hope I'd give you that..im still not sure how her powers work

EcstaticGrace
Forgot about Monica. She'd honestly beat both at the same time. If she fought logically that is ofcourse.

cdtm
No one. Superman mythos/related > real life artists and writers > anything else in comics.

Impeccable logic.

the Darkone
Jane Thor
Meggan
Sersi
Snow Bird
Classic Binary

DTM
Dont forget about Phoenix. smile

Sin I AM
Im hoping when she hulks book comes out she gets a push. Its been hinted at in her ongoing shes going to rage like no other. If anyone derserves to wield the Gina-force its jen

Genii96
Monica
Hope
Jane thor

Zack M
Most of those characters would still lose on average. Monica and Phoenix would be the only ones who can take a majority.

carver9
I said Heralds. Phoenix isn't a Herald level character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.