Battlefront II Includes PT and ST Material

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Not sure if you guys know already, but the PT era's gonna be part of the next Battlefront game. That in of itself is a big improvement over the last one. We see planets like Naboo, Takodana and Starkiler Base, with Rey, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul and Yoda also featuring in the trailer. So we can expect those to be new maps and heroes available.

Apparently the single-player storyline will be centred around the Imperials (or an Imperial) after the destruction of the Death Star II. However, you will have to pre-order the game to get heroes from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/04/12/leaked-star-wars-battlefront-2-trailer-teases-single-player-new-heroes

chingchangwalla
Nice

Rockydonovang
so maul vs yoda is a thing here

SunRazer
Game mechanics tend to do that.

SunRazer
Of course, we can expect typical EAisms, but at least this makes Battlefront 2015 look like a glorified demo (which it was).

Rockydonovang
thats because battlefront 2015 WAS a glorified demo

SunRazer
thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Game mechanics tend to do that.
maybe flow walking is being made canon?

ares834
Of course, we can expect typical EAisms, but at least this makes Battlefront 2015 look like a glorified demo (which it was).

Yep. This looks like what Battlefront should have been. Anyway, I'm still expecting it to be shit but with what looks like a pretty cool campaign I'm definitely getting it.

Azronger
Is EA still involved?

SunRazer
Obviously.

|King Joker|
Looks pretty awesome. Hopefully Ahsoka's in it. smile

SunRazer
Might be part of a DLC but I doubt she'd appear otherwise. Not even sure if Ventress will appear.

The Republic has no shortage of heroes, but the CIS might have to call upon lesser known characters like Zam Wesell and Ventress,. if not immediately than in some expansion pack. Maybe Cad Bane and others. Otherwise, it's just Dooku, Maul, Grievous and Jango, which is a bit slight. Then again, they might end up just restricting the Republic heroes to Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin or something.

|King Joker|
That's gross. They should be going all-out instead of the initial release being a diet version of what it could be.

SunRazer
laughing out loud at you expecting better from EA.

|King Joker|
True, good point.

Azronger
Obviously.

Good to know it'll suck, then.

DarthAnt66
Might be part of a DLC but I doubt she'd appear otherwise. Not even sure if Ventress will appear.

The Republic has no shortage of heroes, but the CIS might have to call upon lesser known characters like Zam Wesell and Ventress,. if not immediately than in some expansion pack. Maybe Cad Bane and others. Otherwise, it's just Dooku, Maul, Grievous and Jango, which is a bit slight. Then again, they might end up just restricting the Republic heroes to Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin or something.
They included Ventress and Fisto in the classic Battlefront II DLC.

I imagine they'll include Ventress in some form.

They might also put Sheev in as both an Imperial and CIS villain.

ares834

|King Joker|
Lmao wtf, it isn't 'plenty' at all, it's pathetic.

ares834

|King Joker|
I'd rather have a diversity of characters in each faction. Like, if the Republic just has Anakin, Kenobi and Yoda, that'd be really lame. Plus there's multiplayer to consider.

ares834

|King Joker|
I don't think they'd have to necessarily sacrifice immersive gameplay among the basic characters in order to create more playable heroes. If they take their time and are thorough during the current development process they're in right now, I'm sure they can make a decent amount of characters, with them also being fully fleshed out and unique themselves. And like I said, I mostly want diversity of characters in each faction mainly for the purpose of multiplayer and the probable inclusion of certain game modes that are hero-centric like in BF1's Heroes vs. Villains and Hero Hunt, both of which I really liked.

Darth Thor
Not sure if you guys know already, but the PT era's gonna be part of the next Battlefront game. That in of itself is a big improvement over the last one.

Cool. Hopefully Disney Lucasfilm in general is going to give us more PT era stuff.

Darth Abonis
The trailer looked sick, and I cant wait for this game!!!

Petrus
So there will be a single-player story mode? That's great. smile

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
so maul vs yoda is a thing here

Which Quanchi will try and argue is canon.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Which Quanchi will try and argue is canon.
Don't forget its tpm maul so obviously tcw mal would win

SunRazer

Beniboybling
Can't help but lol at people expecting Ventress or Cad Bane, at best you'll get a young Greedo and a reskinned Maul. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.