The Hitman's Bodyguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
CAST: Ryan Reynolds, Salma Hayek, Elodie Yung, Samuel L. Jackson

uPRed1WMEug

riv6672
That was pretty good, mother****er. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
I might see this

riv6672
I might be behind you in the theater.

Flyattractor
Wow. Its TRYING TO HARD the Movie.

marwash22
I'm not yellin... THIS IS HOW I TALK!

riv6672
HAVENT YOU SEEN MY MOVIES???

Kazenji
5zNP-WJpXqM

Patient_Leech
I watched this and found it surprisingly entertaining. Sam Jackson and Ryan Reynolds made an amusing duo and it has several fun sequences. Recommended.

It's also nice to see that Samuel L. Jackson made it to Amsterdam per his hopes in Pulp Fiction... laughing out loud

Esau Cairn
I had high hopes for this movie but it turned out pretty meh IMO.

The first half was pretty slow, some decent action scenes towards the end.

I really don't know any particular scene that shows the great chemistry between the two...?

I think I only "chuckled" once & that's when they accidentally exploded the bad guys van they were gonna use as a get-away.

Patient_Leech
^ Well, I didn't laugh out loud more than 3 to 5 times, but I also didn't have very high expectations. But I found their banter amusing. I thought the somewhat subdued Ryan Reynolds with somewhat heightened Sam Jackson was a fun mix. And the violence was over-the-top and comical at times. I do remember laughing pretty hard at 2 or 3 violent moments. haha..

And the fact that Sam Jackson's character fell in love with Salma Hayek's character when he saw her unleash this violent rage in a bar was amusing.

Lestov16
I liked it somewhat, but I felt that it went on for too long, and that a lot of scenes with Sam Jackson telling Ryan Reynolds about how to repair his relationship could have been moved to the deleted scenes. I like how Gary Oldman was essentially promoted to General Radek in this lol

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Lestov16
I liked it somewhat, but I felt . . . that a lot of scenes with Sam Jackson telling Ryan Reynolds about how to repair his relationship could have been moved to the deleted scenes.

Now that I agree with. That did get a little old.

Esau Cairn
Jus saying...when a movie relies on actors doing improv & ad-libing their lines, it's never as funny as a well written joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.