Hero to Villian "Evil"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Who would make the easiest transition from Hero to Villain (evil) (I know that some on the list are not or may not be considered "heroes"wink also if you wish you can list them from most likely to least likely however not necessary.

Iron Man

Namor

Batman

The Punisher

Black Panther

Wolverine

riv6672
Black Panther.
If its in his country's best interest he'll **** anyone over.

Supermutant
Namor has been a villain more than a hero. Punisher is a villain too some in the super hero community.

staxamillion
yeah namor and black panther would flip for their homelands. easiest transition would be batman IMO. just a tweak and he'd consider himself a villain.

Flyattractor
I hear Captain Marvel goes full villain at least 1 once every month.

jrodslam
Namor>>>>Ironman>>the rest.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Black Panther.
If its in his country's best interest he'll **** anyone over.

☝

Originally posted by staxamillion
yeah namor and black panther would flip for their homelands. easiest transition would be batman IMO. just a tweak and he'd consider himself a villain.

Has bruce ever gone evil? That seems like a supes trop

Galan007
Tony.

Smurph
Wolverine

Damborgson
Iron Man would have a big possibility of doing the whole Injustice villain thing, he was almost doing it during the first civil war, locking up super humans and creating god abominations because he thought he was protecting everyone.

riv6672
^^^Yeah, i thought Tony (and Namor and Punisher), but chose someone who'd never actively had a history of being (or being considered, in Punisher's case) a villain.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Supermutant
Namor has been a villain more than a hero. Punisher is a villain too some in the super hero community.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Iron Man would have a big possibility of doing the whole Injustice villain thing, he was almost doing it during the first civil war, locking up super humans and creating god abominations because he thought he was protecting everyone.

Wasnt steve proven ultimately wrong tho?

TheHulk
Tie between Namor and Punisher. The fish man is a complete ass and acts more like a villain at times and also he would f*ck anyone over for his home and for Punisher...lol a lot of people don't even consider him a hero at all, just an insane killer. Then we would have BP who would also f*ck anyone over for his country but his not an ass nor an insane killer. Iron Man is an ass but unlike the previous 3 does his best to save the world.....ofc he screwed up multiple times. Lastly we would have Wolvy and Batsy and the only reason i put Batman as the least is because his morality has been tested so many times. Wolvy is a an animal...

In short Namor=Punisher>Panther>Iron Man>Wolverine>Batman

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wasnt steve proven ultimately wrong tho?

He lost the war because he saw the damage he was doing to the city and its people. From a moral point of view, I think it was left ambiguous so the readers can make their argument as to who was right. A nice touch if you ask me.

riv6672
^^^Agreed on the ambiguity. It was the writers throwing Tony a bone.
Cap was right.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/308/files/2014/10/Captain-America-and-the-Truth.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.