Ahsoka Lives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ares834
nah

|King Joker|
FILONI IS GOD

DarthDuelist9
Unless he's trolling but I doubt he would do that

ares834
Ahsoka living creates more problems than Kanan or Ezra.

She is dead, son. Accept it.

DarthDuelist9
Naah Ahsoka and Ezra are going to come back in Filoni's new animated show between VI and VII

ares834
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Unless he's trolling but I doubt he would do that

Filoni? Troll?!

He would never.

http://fangirlblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Dave-Filoni.jpg

|King Joker|
He isn't it's confirmed,

now I wait for the little pissbabies to whine on the thread

DarthDuelist9
when did he confirm he's not trolling?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Ahsoka living creates more problems than Kanan or Ezra.

She is dead, son. Accept it. You're a genuine retard if you think he's trolling on this lmfao

Rockydonovang
If she does(if) then her surviving the malachor explosion is an incredibly good feat

ares834
Originally posted by |King Joker|
You're a genuine retard if you think he's trolling on this lmfao

He changed his shirt. Lmao

It may be some meta shit like she is the wolf or owl or something. But she won't be physically alive as we know her. Just watch.

|King Joker|
There's no way in hell Filoni held out this long and then pulls this stunt just for it to be bullshit

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
If she does(if) then her surviving the malachor explosion is an incredibly good feat Please for the love of ****ing god stop because no offense you make me hate Ahsoka so just kind of wait to start pushing arguments for now

DarthDuelist9
If she's going to appaer it's going to be in the second part of the season though, probably with the Inquisitors

|King Joker|
I think she'll be with the wolves

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka's dead, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
Actually they might make her that dog creature they're riding.

If that's the case, then thank god this show is being cancelled.

She's certainly not in the flesh like she was in Season II though.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka's probably returning as an older version of her dark side self from TCW more powerful and it takes the ghost crew and an entire army of rebels with rocket launchers and shit to just match her in a fight, and they only win because her light side soul half is fluttering around helping them...

I mean if Filoni's writing regresses even more since the Maul death shit.

DarthAnt66
What they did to Maul was far worse than what they did to Revan.

Emperordmb
Think about it this way. They brought Revan back from a much less ambiguous death than what we saw for Ahsoka at the end of the season 2 finale because they wanted to milk money from Revan as a fan favorite character.

Not only is Ahsoka a fan favorite character to milk cash from, but she's also a Filoni favorite character, and she's a "strong independent female" making her a Kathleen Kennedy favorite character given Kathleen Kennedy's feminist bullshit... and on top of all of that her fate at the end of Season 2 was completely ambiguous so they have the perfect opportunity to bring her back.

|King Joker|
Tumblr hates Kathy because she's apparently racist

DarthAnt66
If they bring back Ahsoka, the character is ruined.

Emperordmb
Tumblr hates Kathy because she's apparently racist
I'm guessing it's because "SHE MADE FINN REY'S SERVANT AND THE COMIC RELIEF!!! WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK CHARACTER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

|King Joker|
Apparently she only wants white brunettes in female roles

She wanted the asian chick to be a white brunette too supposedly

DarthAnt66
Newfound respect for Kathy.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If they bring back Ahsoka, the character is ruined.

yes

|King Joker|
https://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/18/86/74/45/star-w17.png

If Ahsoka's reincarnated as a wolf I'm ****ing hunting Filoni down

DarthAnt66
She probably is.

Beniboybling
What's going on. smile

Beniboybling
http://i.imgur.com/eESYpJc.png

http://i.imgur.com/AyTTjmW.png

http://i.imgur.com/mpLnYk6.jpg

smile

MythLord
Ha... AHSOKA IS BEING REINCARNATED AS A WOLF!

THEY FOUND A WAY TO FIX HER CHARACTER!

Beniboybling
FYI:

yes

UCanShootMyNova
Beni likes Princess Mononoke?

*Cries out in pain and horror as hatred for Beni abates slightly*

|King Joker|
why tho

Rockydonovang
Please for the love of ****ing god stop because no offense you make me hate Ahsoka so just kind of wait to start pushing arguments for now
I'll wait for confirmation she's alive or at least survived the explosion to press anything on that front.

But I'm not holding off anything vs anyone who lowballs her on the basis of ignoring authority, holistic potrayal and powerscaling in favor of "she has no feats!"

Rockydonovang
What they did to Maul was far worse than what they did to Revan.
If you say so

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah. Ahsoka really would be Mace Windu level in my eyes if she survived that temple exploding feat.

DarthAnt66
Not if they both used their power to survive together, or Vader saved her alone.

Rockydonovang
Not if they both used their power to survive together, or Vader saved her alone.
Untill you can prove either, I don't care.

And anyway regardless she has ragdolled and disignited the saber of an inqusitor who can do the heavy lifting oulling a ship trying to fly away in space, and has matched and has authority putting her above maul in his prime.

UCanShootMyNova

Something I don't find to be within the realm of reasonable possibility...

Emperordmb
No but this is damage control lowballing as I predicted would happen as soon as the possibility of Ahsoka surviving cropped up.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Beni likes Princess Mononoke?

*Cries out in pain and horror as hatred for Beni abates slightly* Lmao. It's an excellent film. One of my favourite Ghibli's. smile

Beniboybling
And when Dave teased that Ahsoka would be coming back he said it would be in a form the fans weren't expecting. The owl imagery from the episode, the episode title + the cards making it pretty clear she's crossed over to the other side.

So naw, don't expect her to be in the flesh. She is the wolf. uhuh

Rockydonovang
I fully expect ant to debunk ahsoka

by creating a poll

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
And when Dave teased that Ahsoka would be coming back he said it would be in a form the fans weren't expecting. So naw, don't expect her to be in the flesh.

She is the wolf. uhuh
How about bendu?

Beniboybling
She is more powerful than the Bendu. yes

TheNuisanceBird
SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'd rather not.

Beniboybling
liar

Darth Thor
What is this nonsense:

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-season-4-ahsoka-tano-fate/

Zenwolf
I feel like this is just getting dragged out for no reason at this point, the fight with Vader was a nice send off. Now it's just....in limbo because.....why exactly?

Rockydonovang
Theu should have just showed vader killing her

|King Joker|
This is retarded in all honesty, lmfao.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

DarthAnt66
How the hell does the wolf even work? Are they really adding a reincarnation dynamic into Star Wars?

DarthAnt66
I guess they can get away with it by saying Ahsoka has some of the life force of the Daughter, but I mean, they better not do this with any other characters in the future.

Rockydonovang
Not letting ahsoka's story clearly end with vader(in stead of ambiguous bs) just diminishes their relationship and the significance of their last encounter

Zenwolf
How the hell does the wolf even work? Are they really adding a reincarnation dynamic into Star Wars?

Yeah that's just really....odd, Force Ghost is understandable and not everyone can do it anyway, plus they aren't really living again.

But if this whole reincarnation thing becomes a standard practice for others...I don't really know about that, plus it kind of also devalues the Force Ghost aspect.

Though is it really noted, that the wolf thing is Ahsoka? Or is this just speculation?

ares834
I guess they can get away with it by saying Ahsoka has some of the life force of the Daughter, but I mean, they better not do this with any other characters in the future.

They shouldn't do it with Ahsoka either...

Rockydonovang
yea she wasn't exactly the most lightsided

SunRazer
laughing out loud

Rockydonovang
"I will avenge his death"
light side +50
*Is about to kill maul when he's a defenseless prisoner
light side +50
*initally denies the truth of vader being anakin
light side+50
*Initally is willing to let a planet's people be oppressed and innocents die so that she isn't found out
lightside+100

Darth Thor
She was Lightsided enough to purify a Dark siders red light Sabers turning them pure white.

Darth Thor
Well she's definitely back:

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-ahsoka-season-4-ashley-eckstein/

Zenwolf
<.< ....She had a perfect sendoff...and it's ruined.

Rockydonovang
The perfect sendoff would have been vader killing her, not this ambigous crap we were given,

Not that this helps in any way.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
The perfect sendoff would have been vader killing her, not this ambigous crap we were given,

Not that this helps in any way.

Eh, they could have returned and saw her dead or something in S4, or Dave could have just admitted that yeah she died.

Still they aren't gonna be making any worthwhile ending to her story now, at least imo, they had one shot for that, that they can't do again.

Edit: Actually...a terrible thought occurs, since Rebels is liking to push themselves into the OT apparently.

What if they take Yoda's line "No, there is another." and make it about Ahsoka?

I'd hope not, because this just throws Leia under the bus for no reason...but it's not as if Rebels isn't trying to be prominent for the Rebellion we see in the OT.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh, they could have returned and saw her dead or something in S4, or Dave could have just admitted that yeah she died.

Still they aren't gonna be making any worthwhile ending to her story now, at least imo, they had one shot for that, that they can't do again.

Edit: Actually...a terrible thought occurs, since Rebels is liking to push themselves into the OT apparently.

What if they take Yoda's line "No, there is another." and make it about Ahsoka?

I'd hope not, because this just throws Leia under the bus for no reason...but it's not as if Rebels isn't trying to be prominent for the Rebellion we see in the OT.
Yea its still way more powerful imo if we actually see vader kill ahsoka and would be a fitting the circle is complete moment.

To make it special they could have had her sacrifice vs vader stop him from getting his hands on the superweapon or have her have a anya kuro esque last line(minus the force ghost). or they could have her forsee vader's redemption like that dude from the rise of darth vader and say something similar to what he did.

But her story started with anakin, and imo, it should have clearly ended with anakin.

(and even for a younger audience they could have made it clear vader kille dher but cut away from the actual death)

|King Joker|
Ahsoka isn't the wolf I guess, check dave's twitter

Zenwolf
Hmm just checked that...soo....she's just gonna come back then?

|King Joker|
Idfk, at this point I'd prefer if she just died lol

Zenwolf
I really can't see what else they can do with her. It's turning into Old Maul all over again. They set up something with the character, then it just goes...somewhere.

|King Joker|
The only way I'll be happy with Ahsoka staying alive is if they plan on making a live-action movie with her, or at least including her in an anthology film. Otherwise they're just needlessly squandering a good ending for her because of fan-service.

Zenwolf
The only way I'll be happy with Ahsoka staying alive is if they plan on making a live-action movie with her, or at least including her in an anthology film. Otherwise they're just needlessly squandering a good ending for her because of fan-service.

Well wouldn't be the first time they squandered character potential.

|King Joker|
It seems to be their bread and butter nowadays tbh

Rockydonovang
Should have just shown Vader killing her, ended it there

|King Joker|
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.