Classic Odin & Classic Thor vs Pre Crisis Darkseid & Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supergirl_Pr1me
Odin does not come equipped with any gear, such as Gungnir, the Destroyer, et cetera.
Thor is in Warrior's Madness and he is wearing The Belt of Strength and is equipped with the Power Gem.

Darkseid is his Pre Crisis incarnation and he opens with the Omega Effect.
Silver Superman is also his pre Crisis incarnation and he is completely blood lusted.

-Basic knowledge.
-Random encounter.
-Anything goes.

Sin I AM
http://i.imgur.com/qcEFs0a.gif

Supergirl_Pr1me
What's wrong now?

abhilegend
Superman oneshots both Thor and Odin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supergirl_Pr1me
What's wrong now?

Pre Crisis superman was the sole reason (imo) they needed to reboot. Way too powerful. Too god like. Too unmanageable. Then u toss in Darkseid... its an epic stomp

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots both Thor and Odin.

This guy gets it and he knows nothing about supes

Supergirl_Pr1me
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pre Crisis superman was the sole reason (imo) they needed to reboot. Way too powerful. Too god like. Too unmanageable. Then u toss in Darkseid... its an epic stomp

This guy gets it and he knows nothing about supes
Silver Age Superman is weak against Magic. The Odinforce is nothing but Magic.

Darkseid is a powerful telepath but Odin has stale-mated even Galactus in a telepathic battle.

How does team two stomp?

h1a8
Silver Age Superman is weak against Magic. The Odinforce is nothing but Magic.

Darkseid is a powerful telepath but Odin has stale-mated even Galactus in a telepathic battle.

How does team two stomp? Superman can literally one shot them before they can even act. So can DS. And energy beams from a magical source didn't put Superman down at all. He was weak to transmuting and effect magic.

Supergirl_Pr1me
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman can literally one shot them before they can even act. So can DS. And energy beams from a magical source didn't put Superman down at all. He was weak to transmuting and effect magic.
I've never seen a scan of Silver Age Superman speed blitzing anybody. I'd wager that it is an out-of-character argument and not relevant to this thread.

Odin's magical based attacks enable him to channel enough energy that can effect the entire Multiverse, he can tear at the fabric of the Multiverse, destroy Galaxies, stop time, create pocket dimensions, et cetera. Since when has Superman or Darkseid demonstrated mental or magical resistance that surpasses that?

Sin I AM
I've never seen a scan of Silver Age Superman speed blitzing anybody. I'd wager that it is an out-of-character argument and not relevant to this thread.

Odin's magical based attacks enable him to channel enough energy that can effect the entire Multiverse, he can tear at the fabric of the Multiverse, destroy Galaxies, stop time, create pocket dimensions, et cetera. Since when has Superman or Darkseid demonstrated mental or magical resistance that surpasses that?

ReRead his old stuff.

Supergirl_Pr1me
ReRead his old stuff.
Oh no, no, no. You made a claim. The burden of proof lies on you to show us that Superman routinely speedblitz's other persons.

Sin I AM
Oh no, no, no. You made a claim. The burden of proof lies on you to show us that Superman routinely speedblitz's other persons.

I never made that argument luv

Supergirl_Pr1me
I never made that argument luv
You said Superman can speed-blitz them, but he never does this. You than defended it by implying that he has in the past, yet you presented no evidence to demonstrate this.

That strikes me as an argument.

Sin I AM
You said Superman can speed-blitz them, but he never does this. You than defended it by implying that he has in the past, yet you presented no evidence to demonstrate this.

That strikes me as an argument.

Nope. Wrong poster. Try again

Supergirl_Pr1me
Nope. Wrong poster. Try again
Show me feats for Darkseid and I'll show you better for Odin.

It's that simple.

carver9
Classic Thor doesn't belong.

LordofBrooklyn
Pre Crisis Superman DESTROYS THEM BRUTALLY!!!

Warrior Madness
What a mismatch. Superman solos without problem.

lawest9
Odin solo's.

beatboks
Show me feats for Darkseid and I'll show you better for Odin.

It's that simple. Sin doesn't have to show you feats for anyone because he made no claims about how any character operates. Oh and BTW Luv, CLASSIC Odin actually ISN'T portrayed as magic at all but Cosmic (same as DS and DS' power wasn't shown as a weakness for PCOIE Superman.

Might pay to know WTF your talking about, because in this instance no weakness exploitation exists. Thor and Odin weren't shown to have magic unil the Bronze age and that AIN'T Classic.

Surtur
Thor might as well not even be here. PC Darkseid and PC Superman could casually solo him. Adding warrior madness and the power gem makes no difference.

Odin is another story, if this is the galaxy busting version. I don't see a one shot happening, but technically PC Supes could hit him millions of times before he can react. DS could also engage Odin in a mental battle while Superman attacks him physically.

Pillow Biter
People throw 'Pre-Crisis' around as if it tells us something really meaningful about the characters and their power levels. But it's a vast time period--Gold, Silver, and Bronze ages. Power levels and the degree of realism fluctuated wildly over these eras.
Do we mean Bronze age Superman from the actual Crisis?

Anadrol1
This version of Superman mud stomps the Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.