GOTG, Vol 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
James Gunn has confirmed...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/395259-james-gunn-confirms-he-will-write-and-direct-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3#/slide/1

marwash22
thirsty af.

Darth Thor
I like that he's weary of making the 3rd bad movie syndrome in a lot of these franchises.

If he's thought carefully about that but still wants to do it, then I trust him to do this.

Patient_Leech
Let's make sure Vol 2 isn't bad first.

Who knows, maybe it won't work as well the 2nd go 'round, let alone the 3rd.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Who knows, maybe it won't work as well the 2nd go 'round, let alone the 3rd. Who are you kidding? lol. Guardians Vol. 2 is going to kick ass wink

Kazenji
Lets hope the 3rd movie ends up being good & its more....Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Goldfinger & Toy Story 3 and less of the other 3rd movie's that failed.

Flyattractor
Am all for GOTGV3 as long as they put OG Death's Head in the film.

If not....Meh.

riv6672
This is interesting; puts a different emphasis on the movie (for me).
I adore how far ahead Marvel has thought, it shows so much commitment and confidence.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
This is interesting; puts a different emphasis on the movie (for me).
I adore how far ahead Marvel has thought, it shows so much commitment and confidence.

Unlike another movie studio which keeps having problems.

riv6672
I'm not looking to start a DC bash (i'm not as critical of the movies as most, aside from Superman's way too dark portrayal), but its obvious they arent playing the long game, and as a result their product isnt going to feel as...textured(?) as Marvel's.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Who are you kidding? lol. Guardians Vol. 2 is going to kick ass wink

I hope so. thumb up

carthage
http://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-r-rated-film/

lol

ares834
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Who knows, maybe it won't work as well the 2nd go 'round, let alone the 3rd.

My thoughts as well. Though I expect GotG 2 will at the very least be enjoyable.

Kazenji
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-r-rated-film/

lol

Well alot of the character's they've done so far on the big screen through Marvel Studio's, Don't need to be R rated just because Marvel has had success over at Fox.

riv6672
Yeah, who cares?
I don't use an R rating as a measure of how good a movie is:

Seeing a Marvel character say **** while they smoke a cigarette in the nude, because their costume's at the dry cleaners trying to get the blood stains out is not huge priority for me.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, who cares?
I don't use an R rating as a measure of how good a movie is:

Seeing a Marvel character say **** while they smoke a cigarette in the nude, because their costume's at the dry cleaners trying to get the blood stains out is not huge priority for me.

That'll be something Wolverine would do, Not Captain America nor Iron Man or even any of the others.

riv6672
You are correct.

Kazenji
Just reading the article what Gunn is saying about it, It will be an conclusion to the current iteration

so maybe we might see new line up.

riv6672
That'd be smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.