Deathstroke (post crisis) vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
h2h.

Who wins?

Vanguard
Black Panther kicks both their ass.

Zack M
Slade beats Panther as an appetizer, then kicks the main meals ass, Shiva.

deathslash
And then golgo wakes up, feels a sticky fluid on his inner thigh and says "Not again! I really need to stop reading comics before I go to bed."

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Slade beats Panther as an appetizer, then kicks the main meals ass, Shiva.

Only in your world is Shiva>Panther.

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
And then golgo wakes up, feels a sticky fluid on his inner thigh and says "Not again! I really need to stop reading comics before I go to bed."

excellent

Zack M
In HTH, Shiva is superior.

Vanguard
In HTH, Shiva is superior.

Us Panther fans call this an opinion.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Us Panther fans call this an opinion.

Fact, brah.

deathslash
Fact, brah. In pure h2h, she may be superior, but she still has one or two rather crappy showings. With even half of his gear, panther would wreck her though.

With that said, Slade probably takes this.

Zack M
That's what I meant. In a pure HTH fight, Shiva wins. Those crappy showings were retconned, BTW.

deathslash
That's what I meant. In a pure HTH fight, Shiva wins. Those crappy showings were retconned, BTW. retconned? How?

Zack M
She admitted she lost on purpose.

deathslash
She admitted she lost on purpose. in which fights?

Zack M
Against Batman and his family.1

Zack M
BTW, it was never shown that Batman actually beat Shiva in HTH. The only bad showing she has, is when she lost to Jason. Shiva has already beaten Batman twice, along with Nightwing.

deathslash
BTW, it was never shown that Batman actually beat Shiva in HTH. The only bad showing she has, is when she lost to Jason. Shiva has already beaten Batman twice, along with Nightwing. world's finest. Batman solidly owned her ass while fighting a bunch of other villains.

Zack M
world's finest. Batman solidly owned her ass while fighting a bunch of other villains.

She was being controlled by Grodd, IIRC. Plus, I'm speaking about current Shiva, not Pre-Flashpoint.

deathslash
She was being controlled by Grodd, IIRC. Plus, I'm speaking about current Shiva, not Pre-Flashpoint. pretty sure that Grundy was the only one being controlled by grodd. I thought Batman and his adventures remained completely in tact.

cdtm
pretty sure that Grundy was the only one being controlled by grodd. I thought Batman and his adventures remained completely in tact.

It was implied everyone was.

But it's Superman/Batman. Darkseid was hiding out in a barn, for gods sake. smile

Shiva's low end showings generally happen like that.. Another bad one was under Gail Simone, who I love as a writer but take most of her showings with a grain of salt, because at heart she's a fan fic writer putting "the rule of cool" ahead of all other considerations (Come on, would Shiva "really" get all sentimental about Huntresses performance to the point of requesting the honor of helping her to her feet?)

abhilegend
Black Panther kicks both their ass.
Slade would oneshot panther TBH.

beatboks
Slade pre FP admitted that Cass was his equal and he only beats her by playing her. Shiva beats Cass every time. Really not seeing how Slade has this as easily as many think.

Shiva is marginally > Bronze Tiger and hes beaten Slade twice IIRC.
Bruce has outright admitted Shiva is a better fighter than him (in case anyone forgets its the reason he went to train under her to get his edge back adter Bane broke him).

I'd say this leans ever so slightly toward Shiva

DTM
Id say Shiva is the better HTH fighter, but Deathstrokes much better physical stats and other abilities make me side with him to win (and this is without his gear, with it he should win solidly).

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slade would oneshot panther TBH. wrong, no matter who would win, it wouldn't be easy and since when has Slade ever been in the oneshot metas category?

On topic, Slade wins with Shiva putting up a really solid fight.

abhilegend
wrong, no matter who would win, it wouldn't be easy and since when has Slade ever been in the oneshot metas category?

It'd good then that Panther isn't a meta level character.

He is a poor man's Batman.

cdtm

laughing

Vanguard

Panther is meta. He is a clearly defined superhuman. Panther> Batman. He has superior stats, intellect, and wealth.

abhilegend
Panther is meta. He is a clearly defined superhuman. Panther> Batman. He has superior stats, intellect, and wealth.
Nah, he is nothing but Batman lite. Deal with it.

thumb up

Zack M
wrong, no matter who would win, it wouldn't be easy and since when has Slade ever been in the oneshot metas category?

With the gear Slade has, Abhi is right. Pretty soon Slade is going to be granted powers via the speed force. Its a massacre, really.

beatboks
With the gear Slade has, Abhi is right. Pretty soon Slade is going to be granted powers via the speed force. Its a massacre, really.

What ever is "going to happen soon" or post 52 is irrelevant to this debate.
OP clearly states post COIE so the version has been slecified to exclude Nu52. As such IMHO Shiva takes it.

RealityWarper
In h2h ? Lady Shiva I want to believe !

https://sd-cdn.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/x_files___i_want_to_believe_by_ramaelk-d4zlmrd.jpg

Vanguard
Nah, he is nothing but Batman lite. Deal with it.

thumb up

stop the madness

abhilegend
stop the madness
He is diet coke version of Batman. Happy?

Zack M
More like diet Dr. Pepper.

Delta1938

Which tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper!!

Which is a flat-out lie. Was that your point?

Vanguard

You too huh....

Lets cut the sh*t for a moment. In all seriousness.....Black Panther would wipe the floor with Batman and takes a slight majority over Slade.

abhilegend
You too huh....

Lets cut the sh*t for a moment. In all seriousness.....Black Panther would wipe the floor with Batman and takes a slight majority over Slade.
Batman would oneshot Panther.

With a glancing blow. Cut the shit out, puny panther isn't even the same league as Nightwing.

Zack M
You too huh....

Slade is too powerful at the moment. It's no competition, really.

Vanguard
Slade is too powerful at the moment. It's no competition, really.

Its really just the suit.....it has nothing to do with Slade. Give me Panther's vibranium suit any day.

Zack M
Its really just the suit.....it has nothing to do with Slade. Give me Panther's vibranium suit any day.

Vibranium suit isn't even in the same league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.