Batman Vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3252407-batman_drstrange.jpg

Each vies to take the other out, with one week of prep.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3252407-batman_drstrange.jpg

Each vies to take the other out, with one week of prep.
Batman...........with prep?! RIP Dr. Strange. Yes I realize Strange gets prep too but come on!

Also LOL @ pic.

riv6672
Thanks, Z!
Yeah, the pic was inspiring...stick out tongue

beatboks
Originally posted by zopzop
Batman...........with prep?! RIP Dr. Strange. Yes I realize Strange gets prep too but come on!

Also LOL @ pic.

You Know Stephen is a prep master tooo, AND can doa PHUCK of a lot more with it right???

I mean in the first 5 minutes of a weeks prep he could cast a spell that makes Batman irrelevant. Not to mention have used the eye to know absolutely everything Batman will bring to the party AFTER he does his weeks prep.

PLease Batgod is PPPHHHHUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEDDD

Genii96
Strange with a week of prep?
Bad news

cdtm
Batman with prep beats Superman.

Strange with prep holds off the combined Infinity Gauntlet. smokin'

Basically, Batman depends on sole prep and his target being oblivious to the fact he's trying to take them down. Someone like, say, General Zod could just hv-nuke all of Gotham or drop a moon on it.

And Strange can do a lot more (Say, what he did to the JLA clones leading up to Secret Wars..)

tkitna
Strange works on a completely different level. Batdouche is screwed.

StiltmanFTW
Bruce speedblitzes him and crushes his autoshields with ease.

Seriously though, magic is not Batman's thing, he really should lose this one.

ghostman
batfag gets molested. karma for all the little boys hes traumatized

riv6672
Strange days indeed. Appreciate the input.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.