Bane, Deathstroke & Black Manta vs. Blade, Black Panther & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

TethAdamTheRock
Team 2.

Vanguard
Team 2

Zack M
Black Manta tips the scales for team 1.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Black Manta tips the scales for team 1.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack M
Manta is near Aquaman level. Blade is a weak link, and Panther gets one-shotted by Slade.

Vanguard
Manta is near Aquaman level. Blade is a weak link, and Panther gets one-shotted by Slade.

I'm aware of who Manta is. Blade is not a weak link, and Slade one shotting Panther is nonsense.

Has Deathstroke one shotted ANYONE with his current upgrade?

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
I'm aware of who Manta is. Blade is not a weak link, and Slade one shotting Panther is nonsense.

Has Deathstroke one shotted ANYONE with his current upgrade?

Superman couldn't get through. You honestly think Panther or Cage can get through the Ikon suit. laughing out loud

Vanguard
Superman couldn't get through. You honestly think Panther or Cage can get through the Ikon suit. laughing out loud

You didn't answer my question. So I assume the answer is, no. How does the suit handle cutting/slashing attacks?

Zack M
You didn't answer my question. So I assume the answer is, no. How does the suit handle cutting/slashing attacks? [/QUOTE

He pretty much one-shotted Deadline. Assassin with tech that can even knock meats down like Power Girl. Slade has his own personal force field. Nobody is getting through.

Manta is also durable enough to survive a tsunami caused by Ultraman. And this is without his suit/armor.

Team 1 wins.

Vanguard
You didn't answer my question. So I assume the answer is, no. How does the suit handle cutting/slashing attacks?

Pretty much is not one shotting. And if you don't know how piercing attacks would work on Slades armor just say so. Cage is the most durable player on the field here. And stop underselling Vibranium armor. No one on team one is getting through it easily.

Zack M
Pretty much is not one shotting. And if you don't know how piercing attacks would work on Slades armor just say so. Cage is the most durable player on the field here. And stop underselling Vibranium armor. No one on team one is getting through it easily.

Read the material. Nobody is getting through. Piercing or non piercing. Slade one-shots.

Vanguard
Read the material. Nobody is getting through. Piercing or non piercing. Slade one-shots.

Panther has a greater history of one shotting opponents than Slade ever has. How do you manage to turn me against my second favorite character every time?

Zack M
Panther has a greater history of one shotting opponents than Slade ever has. How do you manage to turn me against my second favorite character every time?

Panther has never one-shotted someone like slade, especially with gear like the Ikon Suit. If he has, please post the scans.

Vanguard
Panther has never one-shotted someone like slade, especially with gear like the Ikon Suit. If he has, please post the scans.

He has one shotted Karnak
He has one shotted Black Swan
He has one shotted Luke Cage

Well Luke Cage was two strikes...but you get the idea.

Zack M
All of those are weak compared to what Slade brings to the table. Again, his suit is durable enough to stand up to Superman attack AND according to Priest, he's able to take blows from Darkseid himself.

Vanguard
All of those are weak compared to what Slade brings to the table. Again, his suit is durable enough to stand up to Superman attack AND according to Priest, he's able to take blows from Darkseid himself.

Panthers daggers phase through force fields. He was able to damage Ultron with them. And literally cut through a force field in another instance to reach his prey. And there's a strong possibility his claws could do damage also. You're a little too excited over the Ikon suit. He probably won't even have as a part of his arsenal in a year or so.

Zack M
Panthers daggers phase through force fields. He was able to damage Ultron with them. And literally cut through a force field in another instance to reach his prey. And there's a strong possibility his claws could do damage also. You're a little too excited over the Ikon suit. He probably won't even have as a part of his arsenal in a year or so.

Slade isn't just getting the Ikon Suit, but powers from the speed force. Hes going to be like Panther times a million.

Vanguard
Slade isn't just getting the Ikon Suit, but powers from the speed force. Hes going to be like Panther times a million.

Doubt it.

Here's TChalla cutting through a force field.

https://s10.postimg.org/h2c4hzk21/Panther1.jpgimage url uploadcertificity.com

Zack M
Must not be a strong force field. Ikon is MUCH better.

abhilegend
Slade oneshots Panther. Bane kills the rest.

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slade oneshots Panther. Bane kills the rest.

You're dreaming again.

Vanguard
Must not be a strong force field. Ikon is MUCH better.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

That MUST be it.

Zack M
riiiiiiiiiiiiight

That MUST be it.

Weak force field. How powerful was that force field, anyway?

Vanguard
Weak force field. How powerful was that force field, anyway?

Didn't pick up on my sarcasm?

I think what's important is that the dagger cuts through the properties of a force field. I'm not sure how strong it was. But in asking that question you've given me a reason to research that occurrence further.

Zack M
Didn't pick up on my sarcasm?

I think what's important is that the dagger cuts through the properties of a force field. I'm not sure how strong it was. But in asking that question you've given me a reason to research that occurrence further.

Not enough to go off, then. Not all force fields are the same. Plus, Slade has a reach advantage. He can fly, using the suit.

Vanguard
Not enough to go off, then. Not all force fields are the same. Plus, Slade has a reach advantage. He can fly, using the suit.

Black Swan could fly too. And she got owned.

Juntai
The IKON suit isnt just a forcefield, its a gravity sheath. The reason it can fly and generate forcefield like properties is by gravity control.

Zack M
Yep. Superman had a bloody nose and Panther would pretty much die trying to fight Slade.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Juntai
The IKON suit isnt just a forcefield, its a gravity sheath. The reason it can fly and generate forcefield like properties is by gravity control.

It's still a force field. Panthers weapons not only cut force fields. They phase through them.

Zack M
It's still a force field. Panthers weapons not only cut force fields. They phase through them.

They can't. It's a different type of force field and MUCH superior to anything Panther has went up against.

Vanguard
They can't.

Because you don't want them to. How you feel about this scenario doesn't change the fact that it could happen. And to say that it's superior to anything Panther has gone up against.......

Panther is smarter than Slade....and has invented machinery in minutes that have overcome foes like Thanos.

Zack M
Because you don't want them to. How you feel about this scenario doesn't change the fact that it could happen.

Because you have yet to prove it.

Vanguard
Because you have yet to prove it.

And you can't prove that it won't take place.

abhilegend
You're dreaming again.
And you are an idiot. Cool story bro.

Zack M
Slade has too many weapons here. Plus a superior suit. Team 1 wins.

Vanguard
Slade has too many weapons here. Plus a superior suit. Team 1 wins.

Panther has just as many weapons. What weapons does Slade have that will actually come in handy?

Vanguard
And you are an idiot. Cool story bro.

You're delusional b*tch.

Zack M
Panther has just as many weapons. What weapons does Slade have that will actually come in handy?

We already told you. Slade had the chops to give superman fits. And you bring up black swan and Luke cage. laughing out loud

Vanguard
We already told you. Slade had the chops to give superman fits. And you bring up black swan and Luke cage. laughing out loud

You throw out Supermans name and act like that's enough. Panther is smarter and more resourceful than Superman. He also has the weapons to counter Slades offense. Panther is tailor made to defeat Slade.

Zack M
He has nothing in his arsenal that would even scratch Slade.

abhilegend
You're delusional b*tch.
Says the Batman lite fan boy.

Panther was always Batman's *****. thumb up

Vanguard
He has nothing in his arsenal that would even scratch Slade.

You're not listening then.

Black Swan is over class 20, along with having telepathy and flight. Luke Cage is the near pinnacle of durability.

Vanguard

Panther was always Batman's *****. thumb up

And you're my b*tch in every debate we have.

Zack M
You're not listening then.

Black Swan is over class 20, along with having telepathy and flight. Luke Cage is the near pinnacle of durability.

Superman is class a billion.

Vanguard
Superman is class a billion.

All you're doing is name dropping Superman. Panther is smarter, more tactical, and has the weaponry and skill to beat Deathstroke.

Zack M
Luke cage. laughing out loud

krisblaze
All you're doing is name dropping Superman. Panther is smarter, more tactical, and has the weaponry and skill to beat Deathstroke.

Panther smarter than Superman, haha.

Dear god.

Zack M
Vanguard is on a roll tonight.

abhilegend
And you're my b*tch in every debate we have.
You're just a ***** though.

And what debates? Where you always cry like a two year girl?

abhilegend
Nope, Slade oneshots puny panther. Cry more.

DarkSaint85

Proof?

DarkSaint85

From Christopher Priest.

So the SMALLER the surface area the suit needs to defend, the stronger the shield.

EcstaticGrace
Manta isn't near Aquaman lvl.

Vanguard
Originally posted by krisblaze
Panther smarter than Superman, haha.

Dear god.

Panther is the eighth smartest person on the planet in his universe. Where does Superman rank in his?

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Proof?

Did it against Ultron in Priests run of Panther

Zack M
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Manta isn't near Aquaman lvl.

He had a a good fight with him recently.

DarkSaint85
Did it against Ultron in Priests run of Panther

I know Panther phased through the ff.

How does this prove that the Ikon outfit is a forcefield?

DarkSaint85
Panther is the eighth smartest person on the planet in his universe. Where does Superman rank in his?

https://theragingfanboy.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/finalcrisis6-miraclemachine001.jpg

Can Panther make the world's most amazing microwave oven??

Vanguard

I'm not going to turn this into a Panther vs. Superman thread.

Vanguard

How does this prove that the Ikon outfit is a forcefield?

I just know Priest has called it a force field of sorts himself.

Zack M
https://theragingfanboy.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/finalcrisis6-miraclemachine001.jpg

That always amazes me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.