Order These Striking Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Superman Dos Doomsday Punches
Thor - hardest Mljonir Strike or Thow
Iron Fist Hardest Punch
Sataima Hardest Punch
Thor and BRB Colliding Mljonir and Storm Breaker
WBH Punch
Superboy Prime Flying Through Ant Monitor
Black Adam Flying Through Spectre
Galactus Punching King Thor
Flash ImP

carver9
Satama wins.

ghostman
all i know is saitama doesnt rank. no feats.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superboy Prime Flying Through Anti Monitor
Galactus Punching King Thor
Thor - hardest Mljonir Strike or Thow (against the other Thor)
Thor and BRB Colliding Mljonir and Storm Breaker
WBH Punch (with Betty, wishamped)
Flash ImP
Superman Dos Doomsday Punches
Sataima Hardest Punch
Black Adam Flying Through Spectre
Iron Fist Hardest Punch

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
Satama wins.

Please.

For whatever reason, Saitama came up a lot recently and I was curious so I read the whole manga (to date), and then continued reading the webcomic because it was good. Definitely a fan, and I'm 100% onboard with the idea that in theory Saitama could probably beat anyone here. He is a satirical character, after all, not truly bound by any traditional rules or limitations.

However, on these boards we go by feats. And by feats, Saitama's strongest punch thrown to date (which is not necessarily implied to be the strongest punch he's can throw, mindyou), is this . Very impressive, no doubt... the force of his punch parted the clouds on a good chunk of the planet. However, other characters listed here are capable of, or have, destroyed planets altogether.

carver9
That isn't his strongest punch.

Cogito
You could argue the meteor, but nothing else (yet) comes close.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
You could argue the meteor, but nothing else (yet) comes close.

You don't think him love tap killing Sea King punching a hole in him which created shockwaves stopping the rain across the city is up there as well. Can't see a Herald achieving this.

Cogito
Originally posted by Cogito
Please.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
You don't think him love tap killing Sea King punching a hole in him which created shockwaves stopping the rain across the city is up there as well. Can't see a Herald achieving this.

Heralds routinely bust planets, how is a city wide feat (by your description) beyond a heralds power?

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Heralds routinely bust planets, how is a city wide feat (by your description) beyond a heralds power?

Read the rest of my post. Read the entirety of it please. I have literally seen every Herald mentioned on this site in action and none of them can achieve what i said. Sea King at the minimum is as durable as Colossus and this is me downplaying him. Not a single Herald I can think of can tap him across the stomach creating a hole clean through him.

KingD19
Also the punch that split the clouds also completely canceled out an attack that would at the very least wipe out all life on Earth. At the most, it would have destroyed it iirc the translations.

DarkSaint85
Also, Flash has infinity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.