The KMC OFFICIAL Promote Superman to Trans Level Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Golden Age Of The House Of El keeps on expanding!!!!

Given the events of the past month I call for the following.

I HEREBY DEMAND THAT SUPERMAN BE ELEVATED FROM HERALD STATUS TO TRANS LEVEL!!!

zopzop
We should wait and see a few more months to see how this plays out. But yeah, as of now he is looking Trans level.

Damborgson
I vote he gets put with the rest of the metas..

Delta1938
So, I haven't been following the current stuff. What's is going on? It's not just Superman fans I'm seeing stuff like this from.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, I haven't been following the current stuff. What's is going on? It's not just Superman fans I'm seeing stuff like this from.

I haven't been following either but I believe the recent reveal (don't recall the exact name of the comic) is the cause. Found Galans scan.

Originally posted by Galan007

c.) I know abhi posted this scan already, but I want to place more emphasis on it:
http://i.imgur.com/wawW2fjm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xcYW6Lfm.jpg

*This means everything DCnU Superman has done up to this point was accomplished in a significantly WEAKENED/DIMINISHED/NEUTERED state(logically around half power).... Let that soak in for a moment. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Golden Age Of The House Of El keeps on expanding!!!!

Given the events of the past month I call for the following.

I HEREBY DEMAND THAT SUPERMAN BE ELEVATED FROM HERALD STATUS TO TRANS LEVEL!!! Superman is now a tranny on KMC. thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by Utrigita
I haven't been following either but I believe the recent reveal (don't recall the exact name of the comic) is the cause. Found Galans scan. If he was split to keep him weak, that means he was weak to begin with. The split was to keep his mind weak. That's why mxy wanted superman to not remember certain things.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman is now a tranny on KMC. thumb up

YOU ARE A DISEASED, SCALEBAG, WHO WILL FIND HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS FOOTWEAR, HANDBAGS, AND NUGGETS AT McDONALD'S!!!

carver9
He hasn't done anything.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
He hasn't done anything.

GAMMITES SHOULD BE SEEN AND BEATEN REPEATEDLY!!!

JBL
He hasn't done anything. You didn't see this coming carver? The dynamic strength craps, all the different names his fans gave him?? Regular superman, non-holding back superman, unrestrained superman, owaw superman, normal superman??? Just be glad they are not trying to claim he's Abstract. YET!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
If he was split to keep him weak, that means he was weak to begin with. The split was to keep his mind weak. That's why mxy wanted superman to not remember certain things.

Prove it.

Originally posted by JBL
You didn't see this coming carver? The dynamic strength craps, all the different names his fans gave him?? Regular superman, non-holding back superman, unrestrained superman, owaw superman, normal superman??? Just be glad they are not trying to claim he's Abstract. YET!!

Can I use some of your salt for my fries?

Bentley
This is a nice idea, too bad it comes from an original poster that will never give it proper credit.

RealityWarper

I believe I copyrighted that joke.

tkitna
Trans level?

NO

Digi

No no, this is DC, not Marvel.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bentley
This is a nice idea, too bad it comes from an original poster that will never give it proper credit.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU PROCEED FROM HERE!!!

Rao Kal El
Oh this is so sweet.

The superman haters are crying all over the place.

Well technically all the shit he did he did half power so yes let that sink in.

Hahahahahahahaha this alone should be grounds enough to put him at trans level.

Por Carver and LBGT or is it JBL? Whats the name of the other clow oh yes RW.

That must really hurt. Hahahahahaha.
Specially to carter and LGBT

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
No no, this is DC, not Marvel.

Ha.

==

Also no; Superman is far too nebulous to nail down in any one tier imo. Even accounting for averages, he still straddles the line most of the time.

Rao Kal El
Well so far the general concensus says yes.

Not that he needs it, he is still way better than Hulk and Gladiator or any marvel clone for that matter

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Oh this is so sweet.

I hate you so much right now.

CosmicComet
LOW SKYFATHER OR BUST

SO IT IS WRITTEN, IN THE BOOK OF RAGE!

http://moa.omnimulti.com/images/thumb/1/13/Book_of_rage.jpg/200px-Book_of_rage.jpg

-Pr-
Oh this is so sweet.

LBGT?

TheHulkster
So pre-Flashpoint Superman was twice as powerful as New 52 Superman. Which mean that New 52 Doomsday was easily 4 times less powerful than pe- Flashpoint Doomsday.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by JBL
If he was split to keep him weak, that means he was weak to begin with. The split was to keep his mind weak. That's why mxy wanted superman to not remember certain things.

This, of course, is quite the truth.

CosmicComet
JBL is wrong as always.

Mxy wanted Superman to forget his family, specifically being married to Lois and his son Jon, as revenge for Superman 'forgetting' him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TheHulkster
This, of course, is quite the truth.

A BITTER, MISGUIDED, GAMMITE, HERETIC!!!

carver9
So pre-Flashpoint Superman was twice as powerful as New 52 Superman. Which mean that New 52 Doomsday was easily 4 times less powerful than pe- Flashpoint Doomsday.

This was never stated. The only thing that was said was Superman being weakened. By how much, who knows. It's like saying Hulk was weakened by 50 percent due to him losing a part of himself called Nul.

LordofBrooklyn
This was never stated. The only thing that was said was Superman being weakened. By how much, who knows. It's like saying Hulk was weakened by 50 percent due to him losing a part of himself called Nul.

I'VE HAD MY FILL OF YOUR LIES, SLANDER, AND HERESY!!!

MAKE ONE MORE COMMENT OF THIS KIND AND YOU WILL BE DISCIPLINED!!!

JBL
Originally posted by CosmicComet
JBL is wrong as always.

Mxy wanted Superman to forget his family, specifically being married to Lois and his son Jon, as revenge for Superman 'forgetting' him. That's why you weaken someone's mind instead of their strength. Thanks for proving my point. Good job.

RealityWarper
Rao Kal El calling me a Superman hater because I understand Superman better than he does.

I laughed soooo hard ! big grin

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JBL
That's why you weaken someone's mind instead of their strength. Thanks for proving my point. Good job.

Mxy had nothing to do with splitting Superman in the first place.

I have absolutely no idea why you even brought him up, he has nothing to do with your belabored attempt at making a point.

JBL
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Mxy had nothing to do with splitting Superman in the first place.

I have absolutely no idea why you even brought him up, he has nothing to do with your belabored attempt at making a point. Superman was split to keep his mind weak, makes no difference who did it. Anyways, your boy supes is not trans and he's losing by votes anyway.

TheHulkster

So pre-Flashpoint Superman was stronger than New 52 Superman, which makes pre-Flashpoint Doomsday (who a stronger Superman could NOT rip) stronger/tougher than New 52 Doomsday (who the weaker Superman could rip in half).

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I hate you so much right now.

You should know better according to carter you are a Superman lover

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
LBGT?

Yes

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Rao Kal El calling me a Superman hater because I understand Superman better than he does.

I laughed soooo hard ! big grin

No technically I called a clow which it was a typo and my intent was to call you a clown wich you are with your wild/clown type theories.

And No, I doubt you understand Superman better than me, but that type of comments are expected of clowns like your self smile

-Pr-
Yes

What do the gays have to do with Superman?

Rao Kal El
This post was AWESOME

c.) I know abhi posted this scan already, but I want to place more emphasis on it:

*This means everything DCnU Superman has done up to this point was accomplished in a significantly WEAKENED/DIMINISHED/NEUTERED state(logically around half power).... Let that soak in for a moment. smile

...That has got to be one hell of a nutkick to the Superman-haterz, btw. Lulz. vin

This is so sweet oh and I saw it coming laughing

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
What do the gays have to do with Superman?

Well according to many we are gay
Superman is a gay character
Apparently many Superman haters based their hate on being raped by someone wearing a Superman shirt or socks.
Some will even say gayer than Thor

And I think it was obvious that I was just poking some fun at JBL's name by calling him LBJT or what ever combination I was using making a vague comparasion of his screen name to the LGBTQ term. You Canadian Leprechaun

abhilegend
So pre-Flashpoint Superman was stronger than New 52 Superman, which makes pre-Flashpoint Doomsday (who a stronger Superman could NOT rip) stronger/tougher than New 52 Doomsday (who the weaker Superman could rip in half).
There is no such condition stated in the comics.

In that scenario, Wonder Woman is what eight times weaker than Superman? Originally posted by JBL
Superman was split to keep his mind weak, makes no difference who did it. Anyways, your boy supes is not trans and he's losing by votes anyway.
laughing out loud

His powers were tempered as well.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
There is no such condition stated in the comics.

In that scenario, Wonder Woman is what eight times weaker than Superman?
laughing out loud

His powers were tempered as well. Strength was not altered but you have the right to prove it was. You want to join the crew that want to elevate a featless character to trans ( one voted for Skyfather lol) then that's you. I know who voted yes, we all do, but atleast they stick together. Superman would be proud of such dedication( lust). Oh? One of my DC writer bud says hi to KMC.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Strength was not altered but you have the right to prove it was. You want to join the crew that want to elevate a featless character to trans ( one voted for Skyfather lol) then that's you. I know who voted yes, we all do, but atleast they stick together. Superman would be proud of such dedication( lust). Oh? One of my DC writer bud says hi to KMC.
Are you sure?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I-g8bI-L5Z8/WO5DVpL7pCI/AAAAAAADMrs/B4RdjNkjjOErVR9ZH5W-WU8Z0fpGVPT4QCLcB/s1600/061_017.jpg

Your dedication to lowball Superman is legendary.

Tell me who Superman can actually beat in your opinion? Where should Superman be placed if he can't beat a single guy with in every thread you post.

Meta level? Street level? Dead level?

Rao Kal El

...That has got to be one hell of a nutkick to the Superman-haterz, btw. Lulz. vin

Let this one sink in.

Everything he did he was weakened unless stated otherwise it seems both Supermen were roughly equal. So it will easy to assume that this was even in reference to superman blue and superman red.
laughing out loud

Let it go buddy things like this happen specially with characters like Superman laughing

One_Angry_Scot
Superman might have gone up a tier for now. But he won't have enough power to match the big bad Vlad Drac with dual adamantium katanas.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Superman might have gone up a tier for now. But he won't have enough power to match the big bad Vlad Drac with dual adamantium katanas.

Im watching you Mike Wazowvski, always watching you.

Delta1938
Im watching you Mike Wazowvski, always watching you.

OMOGaugKpzs

Sin I AM
I wonder what this means for Darkseid

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
OMOGaugKpzs

Perfect song

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM

That he fought a weak Superman

DarkSaint85

Well, AM needed to amp off multiple universes to fight DS, plus his armies were steamrolling Earth-2, PLUS all Supes did was push him (with help) into a Boom Tube, which Cyborg then locked.

So all in all, he's still tiers above Supes.

TheHulk
Damn DC and their Superman wank. They just keep on finding ways to feed this beast erm

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheHulk
Damn DC and their Superman wank. They just keep on finding ways to feed this beast erm

Respect the S ese

TheHulk
Respect the S ese Piss off.....

Rao Kal El
Word life!!!

Superman! Superman! Superman! big grin

Delta1938

Respect the S ese

Piss off.....

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/superman-hulk-no-por-favor.jpg

Rao Kal El
Hahahahahaha that's funny

Sin I AM
Well, AM needed to amp off multiple universes to fight DS, plus his armies were steamrolling Earth-2, PLUS all Supes did was push him (with help) into a Boom Tube, which Cyborg then locked.

So all in all, he's still tiers above Supes.

So does this mean everything was halved?

carver9
Question...when did all of this take place with Superman powers being tampered with? I thought this took him back to his normal power level, not amp him. If if took him back to his normal power level, wouldn't this be the Superman we seen before the reboot? If that's the case, this Superman was judged as Herald tier.

Him defeating Doomsday in a prolong fight doesn't put him above Herald tier. Him having planetary fts while possibly weakened doesn't put him above Herald tier. Especially given him merging back only took him to his normal power level that was displayed before the reboot.

Rao Kal El
So is normal for a herald weakend to move a Jupiter sized ship? Got it thumb up

Also since Doomsday is allwats defeated by single weakened heralds I guess you are correct?

Mental gynmastics at it's finest.

DarkSaint85
So does this mean everything was halved?

I don't think so. Only Superman was split - everyone else was a whole, in their own distinct new 52 timeline:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uOZNhbW5Ho8/WOJ3oQjyLsI/AAAAAAACsLI/wZzEDi0UuEAV-ipwmo2GuQo_-K3RmkMqgCLcB/s1600/036_15.jpg

That's my interpretation, anyway.

Because Superman was needed to be kept 'weak'.

http://i.imgur.com/wawW2fj.jpg

IOW no one cares if Barry or Bruce or Diana was kept weaker. It was Supes they were after.

Sin I AM
Right. But wasnt everyones history tampered with? I can buy Supes powers being halved but i assumed everyone had lost something.

DarkSaint85
Right. But wasnt everyones history tampered with? I can buy Supes powers being halved but i assumed everyone had lost something.

Not necessarily - they could have become more powerful (like Batman did with Dionysium, or Wally mainlining the Speed Force, or WW becoming the God of War), or stayed constant.

Sin I AM
Not necessarily - they could have become more powerful (like Batman did with Dionysium, or Wally mainlining the Speed Force, or WW becoming the God of War), or stayed constant.

I suppose. I hope they explain why hes so intrinsic

DarkSaint85
I suppose. I hope they explain why hes so intrinsic

He makes them so much money

I mean, his mythos. Yeah.

Delta1938
Question...when did all of this take place with Superman powers being tampered with? I thought this took him back to his normal power level, not amp him. If if took him back to his normal power level, wouldn't this be the Superman we seen before the reboot? If that's the case, this Superman was judged as Herald tier.

Him defeating Doomsday in a prolong fight doesn't put him above Herald tier. Him having planetary fts while possibly weakened doesn't put him above Herald tier. Especially given him merging back only took him to his normal power level that was displayed before the reboot.

I remember when you were gushing over how amazing the Brainiac ship feat was, now I presume you'll do your best to downplay it now that Superman was in a weakened state.

Sin I AM
He makes them so much money

I mean, his mythos. Yeah.

Thats Bruce.

carver9
Also, this...

Mongul was taking on both Superman and an amped Batman (that was amped to Superman level) and was stomping them...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3576740-batman---superman-007-%282014%29-%282-covers%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-017.jpg

They eventually beat him after a hard fight where both was almost taken out.

Wonder Woman took Mongul out AND a Kryptonian out while containing her true power. She wasn't even at a percentage of her power. Right after that she contained something that Mongul couldn't contain and he was said to be equal to Darkseid in strength. Hhhhmmmm

DarkSaint85
Carver, once again it seems that your idiocy transcends the multiverse.

Mongul has never been said to be equal to DS in strength.

Superman said he has not felt a grip that strong since DS.

Nothing more, nothing less.

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/145849/3913653-batmansuperman6a.jpg

It does NOT mean Mongul = DS. It means that DS is the strongest, followed by Mongul. Before Mongul gripped him, he had not felt a grip so strong since DS.

Hhhhhhmmmm indeed, you cretinous troglodyte.

Edit: furthermore, Bats/Supes were being controlled by gamers. Who were just there to fight, nothing more. It's even there in your scans - they were fighting and falling into all of Mongul's traps etc.

abhilegend
Carver is still using that Mongul scene where Superman said he would kill Mongul in one hit if not holding back.

Also he doesn't credits Sinestro for beating Mongul at 10% of power.

thumb up

carver9
Carver is still using that Mongul scene where Superman said he would kill Mongul in one hit if not holding back.

Also he doesn't credits Sinestro for beating Mongul at 10% of power.

thumb up

Superman admits he can't Mongul by himself.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145849/4074148-3950928-bmsm-6-4-39d3d-1024x665.jpg

abhilegend
Superman admits he can't Mongul by himself.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145849/4074148-3950928-bmsm-6-4-39d3d-1024x665.jpg
If that's true, this must be true too.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179160/4816993-3fgxbpn.jpg

Strange how you take Superman's words only when it suits you.

And how powerful is Sinestro? He defeated Mongul at 10% of power after all.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but Lanterns are poop against bricks.

A wise poster once told me so.

carver9
If that's true, this must be true too.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179160/4816993-3fgxbpn.jpg

Strange how you take Superman's words only when it suits you.

And how powerful is Sinestro? He defeated Mongul at 10% of power after all.

He said it was a killing blow which means his punch was in intent to kill. Not that it would kill Mongul. Mongul asked for it and he tanked the punch. Mongul literally beat the hell out of both Batman (amped) And superman at the same time and stood over their limp, damaged bodies as they got up.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/145849/3725415-1168643.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/145849/3725416-515618.jpg

abhilegend
He said it was a killing blow which means his punch was in intent to kill.

He literally says otherwise that he holds back so he is just punched across 200 miles instead of getting killed.

You know it was all a ruse to lure him out of the city and they literally oneshotted him on the very next page, eh?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1ogMufu0ZYw/VeErI5jngnI/AAAAAAAPJt4/6ISCNrtNGVI/s1600/4_17.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YXVSS2RL9sE/VeErJGbKHFI/AAAAAAAPJuA/pPi9Nev3fb0/s1600/4_18.jpg

I mean it's even written in dialog for someone like you.

You still haven't said how powerful Sinestro is. More powerful than Wonder Woman, right?

Sin I AM
Yeah but Lanterns are poop against bricks.

A wise poster once told me so.

Lol. Ikr, i was just gonna mention that

Rao Kal El
Somethings never change. Carver hasn't improved, his comments are still full of mental gymnastics

LordofBrooklyn
CARVER, listen closely!

I am feeling VERY, VERY, GENEROUS, due to this I now offer the following.

FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS BAN YOURSELF FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT SUPERMAN WHATSOEVER!!!

Your REFUSAL to accept my generousity will have DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!

iceman24567
LOB jump off Brooklyn bridge please

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by iceman24567

Only if YOU HANG FROM IT FIRST!!!

carver9
CARVER, listen closely!

I am feeling VERY, VERY, GENEROUS, due to this I now offer the following.

FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS BAN YOURSELF FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT SUPERMAN WHATSOEVER!!!

Your REFUSAL to accept my generousity will have DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567

Only if YOU HANG FROM IT FIRST!!!

This is by far the best comeback I've seen from LoB.

LordofBrooklyn
To ALL the HERETICS that voted NO, I DEMAND YOU REVEAL YOURSELVES HERE!!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes, Superman should be promoted to Trans Level 14
No, Superman should not be promoted to Trans Level 17
Promote Superman To Trans Level and BAN all Dissenters 3
Superman Should Be elevated to Skyfather 4

So 21 for Trans or higher and 17 against?

DarkSaint85
I created ten sock accounts to vote.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I created ten sock accounts to vote.

thumb up I created 16.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.