anyone know this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kkamryn
Someone please help me out, I have been trying to find out what movie or show i'm thinking of for as long as I can remember now. It was so long ago I can't say a year, but the scene was in color, I seem to remember two scenes, but not completely sure if they where in the same movie or not, the first scene is very gruesome. A woman goes into a outhouse or a bathroom or something but it was old and there was just holes for you to sit on to go, i seem to remember her being blonde, she sat down and then got her toilet paper, and then it goes to beneath her and there is a very sharp torture looking device that gets shoved into her privates from beneath D: and the other scene was a person that heard something coming from the trash and opened the lid and a man with no lower body jumped out of the dumpster or big trash area and he was weirdly laughing, and then ran away on his hands. please help!!! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.