Spider-Man and Thing vs DRACULA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Spider-Man and Thing confront the Lord of Vampires!

1) Pure slugfest only

2) All powers and abilities in play

RealityWarper
Originally posted by basilisk
Spider-Man and Thing confront the Lord of Vampires!

1) Pure slugfest only

2) All powers and abilities in play

Does Dracula have his dual adamantium Katanas ?

One_Angry_Scot
Dracula decapitates the Thing with his dual adamantium katanas then impales Spiderman with them while his undead army of wolves bats and other creatures of the night feast on the remains.

basilisk
No katanas! However in scenario #2 I guess Drac is free to call on his creatures of the night... if he thinks they will do any good against the Thing.

leonidas
they could win the first fight for sure. it would range in difficulty levels based on which showings you put the most stock in, but in general i'd give ben, solo, a heavy h2h majority over drac.

they're pretty eff'd with all powers in. they could both be screwed with mentally and taken out one at a time. a bite on spidey would serve 2 purposes--it would make him drac's slave, and it would increase drac's powers.

now that i say that, was there a scene somewhere where spidey was bitten by a vamp and his radioactive blood hurt the vamp? damn, getting old. can't recall for sure. regardless of being able to bite spidey, his other powers would be enough to get him the wins in the second scenario. spidey has never done especially well against vampiric characters in his history.

EcstaticGrace
I'd take Dracula for both.

Spiderman is irrelevant in the first round. The second he's a nuisance.

zopzop
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Spiderman is irrelevant in the first round.
Spiderman is not irrelevant in the first round, in fact he's more dangerous than Thing. Look at the herald level characters Spiderman's speed/strength combo has caused headaches for : Firelord, Masterson Thor, etc..

Round 1 if it's ONLY h2h, I think Dracula is in trouble. Round 2, he destroys them though.

EcstaticGrace
Causing a headache and being able to beat a character are two different things. Making a character go "ow" in comics is pretty generic in all honesty.

Magnon
Spider-Man headbutts the adamantium katanas ftw.

TethAdamTheRock
Isnt Dracula on the level of hulk in strength?

leonidas
no. not even close....

TethAdamTheRock
He fought Nul

Flyattractor
Is this the Cool Old School Marvel Drac or the Emo Metrosexual Anime NuAge Version?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
He fought Nul

His army fought Nul. And lost.

Drac got one-shotted.

leonidas
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
He fought Nul

lol

you obviously never read the book and only looked at the title of the comic..... if you had read that arc, you'd know drac spent almost that entire series sending his army against nul so he WOULDN'T have to face him. of course nul crushed his forces pretty effortlessly before pretty much one-shotting dracula himself. drac couldn't have been more glad when hulk turned back and even then there was no way he was going to fight hulk.

drac is nowhere close to hulk level strength.

StiltmanFTW
Beat you to it, old man.

leonidas
cursed typing skills....

zopzop
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Causing a headache and being able to beat a character are two different things. Making a character go "ow" in comics is pretty generic in all honesty.
He's beaten Firelord, beaten Savage Hulk, he WAS gonna beat Masterson Thor till Thor let loose a massive AoE blast (which Spider-man still avoided btw). That's more than Thing has ever done.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by zopzop
He's beaten Firelord, beaten Savage Hulk, he WAS gonna beat Masterson Thor till Thor let loose a massive AoE blast (which Spider-man still avoided btw). That's more than Thing has ever done.

When and How did Spidey beat Savage Hulk?

And the Thor/Masterson win don't impress me mainly because back then Thor's Comic Net Worth was pure crap.

zopzop
Originally posted by Flyattractor
When and How did Spidey beat Savage Hulk?
I had the scan. He danced around him and then dropped a dumpster on his head KOing him.

Masterson Thor brought Power Gem Thanos to his knees (that's better than Thor has EVER done against Thanos).

Flyattractor
Originally posted by zopzop

I had the scan. He danced around him and then dropped a dumpster on his head KOing him.

A Dumpster? As in the Normal Trash Dumpster you can find in almost any normal rat & roach infested NYC Alley? If so...WTF was wrong with Hulk?

Meh. Biggest surprised for Thor during that period was that he was able to keep his SINGLE TITLE from getting cancelled for as long as he did.

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
now that i say that, was there a scene somewhere where spidey was bitten by a vamp and his radioactive blood hurt the vamp? damn, getting old. can't recall for sure.

I think you're thinking of when he purposely injected himself with excess radioactive materials to "poison" Morlun as he tried to drain Peter. I don't recall anything like this happening in his normal state.

I don't disagree with your opinion on the fight. Just wanted to weigh on this question. Maybe it's back in one of the old Morbius arcs or something, though.

leonidas
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
A Dumpster? As in the Normal Trash Dumpster you can find in almost any normal rat & roach infested NYC Alley? If so...WTF was wrong with Hulk?

It was a truck, not a dumpster. Still, stupid as f*ck.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was a truck, not a dumpster. Still, stupid as f*ck.

Was it an Adamantium Dump Truck?

And did Spidey Drop it off the WTC?

Cause yeah.... THAT knocked Sav Hulk out?

When was this? The 60's?

zopzop
Was it an Adamantium Dump Truck?

And did Spidey Drop it off the WTC?

Cause yeah.... THAT knocked Sav Hulk out?

When was this? The 60's?
Nope, not in the 60s. It was relatively recent, don't recall the issue :
https://s9.postimg.org/fbpp9n0lb/3196018-6629562883-spide.jpg

Flyattractor
...and Marvel wonders why its sales are in the crapper...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.