Newish Palpatine / Yoda Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"The two most powerful users of the Force's light and dark sides clash in a spectacular duel in the Senate building on Coruscant."

Star Wars: Epic Battles was originally Legends, but it was republished in 2015 with a Disney logo slapped on the cover.

I'm not sure whether the quote is referring to all of history or not. It seems intentionally vague in that regard.

Azronger
eek!

S_W_LeGenD
@DarthAnt66

Your interpretation would put Palpatine and Yoda above the Son and the Daughter respectively, so NO.

That accolade seems to be time-specific. They were the strongest in Dark and Light respectively at that point in time.

Selenial
No it wouldn't, Mortis exists outside of history and time itself smile

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Interpretation.

The Ones have been quantified in canon.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@DarthAnt66 so NO. shutdown

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@DarthAnt66

Your interpretation would put Palpatine and Yoda above the Son and the Daughter respectively, so NO.

What's so bad about that? You hold Valkorion above them.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
What's so bad about that? You hold Valkorion above them.
I don't mind.

However, this accolade is not a confirmation of that. It seems to be time-specific.

Palpatine and Yoda were indeed the most powerful practitioners of Dark and Light respectively at that point in time. The Ones were dead; even Mother Talzin was dead.

----

Personally, I place Palpatine (DE), Valkorion and The Son in the same TIER. The Father is solidly above in his prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.