TCW Missed Chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Just realized that, during the TCW Lost Missions, instead of Anakin / Yoda vs Dooku / Sidious, they should have Yoda and Mace vs Sidious and Dooku. They should have also had them all fighting at the same time and against each other, similiar to the SWTOR Returned cinematic trailer.

Geistalt
That wasn't Palpatine's goal.

DarthAnt66
Palps could have used Mace as the bait rather than Anakin.

Although I guess with Anakin in the middle, it's more special.

*shrugs* Throw in Anakin in the mix too, why not.

Just a Dooku vs Mace fight should have happened in TCW. They let us down.

SunRazer
I do think TCW missed a chance in having Mace and Dooku fight, which would've been better than Anakin and Dooku repeatedly fighting which diminishes the value of their encounters.

Zenwolf
TCW diminished quite a few things tbh.

SunRazer
Definitely. Grievous was the big-one. Diminished in every sense of the word.

TheNuisanceBird
I've always wanted to see a high speed portrayal of Vaapad. The ROTS Office fight was restricted by Ian McDirmid.

TCW could've fixed this although of course the one time he does get into a duel is mostly off screen with Mother Talzin.

F#uckin Jar Jar.

Beniboybling
Nah lol.

TheNuisanceBird
Wait a second, if SOD was animated we would've seen Mace and Ayala VS Maul onscreen.

F#ck.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Wait a second, if SOD was animated we would've seen Mace and Ayala VS Maul onscreen.

F#ck.

Yeah, probably would've lasted as long as the average KMC poster in bed.

Darth Thor
^ Given how long he lasted against Ben, I'd take that.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yeah, probably would've lasted as long as the average KMC poster in bed. kek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.