Onslaught Vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who Wins

Stoic
Tyrant should win. Not sure about how difficult it would be though.

zopzop
Tyrant via tentacle r@pe.

riv6672
He has tentacles?

h1a8
Onslaught imo

Inedian
Tyrant. Onslaught never even close shown the real power he had because of Franklin. If this is true and had all access to Franklin powers, he should win, but from what we have seen, Tyrant wins with ease.

riv6672
^^^good point.

h1a8
I have a hard time seeing Tyrant damage Onslaught. It took a very enraged Hulk to just crack his armor. Onslaught casually penetrated Juggs like he was made of jello and slung him across the continent. This is well beyond Tyrant.

Damborgson
I mean DP Tyrant did beat the hell out of Galactus, but hurting Juggernaut is cool too.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
I mean DP Tyrant did beat the hell out of Galactus, but hurting Juggernaut is cool too.
laughing
thumb up

Inedian
Originally posted by h1a8
I have a hard time seeing Tyrant damage Onslaught. It took a very enraged Hulk to just crack his armor. Onslaught casually penetrated Juggs like he was made of jello and slung him across the continent. This is well beyond Tyrant.

I think this is the peak, top post I've read on KMC.

Rao Kal El
Tyrant

carver9
Onslaught wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
I mean DP Tyrant did beat the hell out of Galactus, but hurting Juggernaut is cool too. DP Tyrant didn't do anything to Galactus but get embarrassed. When Tyrant started absorbing Galactus energy that's when the tables were turning. But that's isn't DP Tyrant anymore.

Juggernaut is way more durable than Galactus. Onslaught pierced him with relative ease.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
DP Tyrant didn't do anything to Galactus but get embarrassed. When Tyrant started absorbing Galactus energy that's when the tables were turning. But that's isn't DP Tyrant anymore.

Way to ignore context. Tyrant fought a FULLY FED Galactus on Galactus' home turf. Neither of them were doing anything to each other and Galactus was the one to panic first and cheat to use his machines.

This is what happened in the lead up to their final showdown -

Galacuts RESPECTED "DP" Tyrant's power and ordered Morg to find him a world to feast on because Galacuts would need ALL of his power to face down Tyrant :
https://s11.postimg.org/rhbvehipb/RCO016.jpg

Morg finds him a world ripe with biospheric energy and Galactus says he hasn't felt this powerful in ages :
https://s11.postimg.org/3rmfpskbz/RCO009.jpg

This was the powerlevel of the Galactus Tyrant faced off against. Yet it was Galactus that blinked first and attempted to cheat by using his machines vs Tyrant. It backfired spectacularly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.