Superman (DC Rebirth) vs Superman (Kingdom Come)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blockythe1guy
With both New 52 and Post-Crisis Supermans fused into One Superman in DC Rebirth

Who is strongest superman out of the both now?

JBL
KC is a lot stronger.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
KC is a lot stronger.

How do you come out to that conclusion?

I mean I know you are not exactly a Superman reader. So how did you come out with that conclusion, specially if what ever you have seen of rebirth superman it was basically performed at half power

JBL
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
How do you come out to that conclusion?

I mean I know you are not exactly a Superman reader. So how did you come out with that conclusion, specially if what ever you have seen of rebirth superman it was basically performed at half power Because unlike you, I don't make believe that he was at half power. That was never stated anywhere except your mind. It was stated that he was split to KEEP him weak not weaken him, but as always, any time you superfriends see a false chance to elevate superman ( trans lol ) you try and vote it on him ( didn't work) to suit your fantasy. Epic fail.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Because unlike you, I don't make believe that he was at half power. That was never stated anywhere except your mind. It was stated that he was split to KEEP him weak not weaken him, but as always, any time you superfriends see a false chance to elevate superman ( trans lol ) you try and vote it on him ( didn't work) to suit your fantasy. Epic fail.

I was trying to engage in a serious talk with you but sadly I see your idiocy keeps bringing you down.

So you don't have anything but pure wishful thinking as always. Because oh yes, you don't read Superman comics therefore your opinion is a baseless uninformed one.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
It was stated that he was split to KEEP him weak not weaken him

Please make some sense. Was he weak? Was he at full power?

If he was separated into two beigns that show pretty much to be equals does that somehow translates that one was at 20% percent power and the other one at 80%?

How do you guess those numbers?

So the split keep him weak not weaken him? Please make some sense.

So the split keep him at 80% weak not weaken him 20%? Make some sense dude.

When do you decide that he was working at 30% and the other Superman at 70% percent.

Your argument is as bad as they have always been.

JBL
Please make some sense. Was he weak? Was he at full power?

If he was separated into two beigns that show pretty much to be equals does that somehow translates that one was at 20% percent power and the other one at 80%?

How do you guess those numbers?

So the split keep him weak not weaken him? Please make some sense.

So the split keep him at 80% weak not weaken him 20%? Make some sense dude.

When do you decide that he was working at 30% and the other Superman at 70% percent.

Your argument is as bad as they have always been. You're the one claiming he was at half power. I know your fanboy track record about superman, so do yourself a favor, stop making it so obvious and maybe, just maybe, someone might fall for you little " superman is the greatest thing since electricity fantasy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You're the one claiming he was at half power. I know your fanboy track record about superman, so do yourself a favor, stop making it so obvious and maybe, just maybe, someone might fall for you little " superman is the greatest thing since electricity fantasy.
So Superman was split into two halves, both were equally strong but combined they are as strong as before?

1+1=1?

How exactly does that works?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
You're the one claiming he was at half power. I know your fanboy track record about superman, so do yourself a favor, stop making it so obvious and maybe, just maybe, someone might fall for you little " superman is the greatest thing since electricity fantasy.

Seriously stop it, you already are looking bad in here. Your argument makes no sense.

What proof you have to give the win to KC Superman?

Pillow Biter
I see no solid evidence that the Rebirth Superman is much more powerful, and certainly not twice as powerful. A doubling of a character's power would be a huge deal--and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. When Superman said that Mxy had made his "weaker", it could have meant many things other than physically weaker. And in that context, I acknowledge the possibility that he meant physically weaker, but don't see it as the most likely interpretation. After all, against the Imp, being stronger means nothing--but losing some of your memories and identity and even sense of purpose--THAT could make you "weaker" against Mxy.

And the mathematicians don't understand comics. Things don't always add up in the comics. When Energy Superman was "divided" into Blue and Red, each was equally powerful to the original. Not half as powerful.

I can see Rebirth Superman--in fact, just Post-Crisis Superman from the time of Lois and Clark--being a bit more powerful than New 52 on account of being older. But nowhere near double.

And finally, also remember that in comics, most powerups don't stick. Even when they get acknowledged time and again in the narrative, over time they rarely move a character's relative position in the hero hierarchy. I think of this as Iron Man syndrome: Tony got constant upgrades, but rarely if ever moved up in the rankings. Byrne Superman is said to be much weaker than the current model. And in some ways this is true. Yet if you look at Superman's relative ranking, he's always been the contested top dog, typically by just a bit. He was usually first among equals. But periodically he'd have showings that put him well above his supposed peers. This pattern has never really changed despite all of Superman's power ups. The explanations for why he's usually barely able to beat his peers and sometimes able to outperform whole groups of them have changed: psionic powers, drawing in more solar energy, mental blocks, holds back more than others, etc. But in the end, his relative performance--the only true measure of a hero's power--has remained fairly constant.

So given all of the above, I'm highly skeptical that Superman is really going to consistently start performing at double power. (And what would double power even mean for a character whose performance already swings so wildly in exhibited power levels?) That said, his showings in the latest JLA have been very good.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by abhilegend
So Superman was split into two halves, both were equally strong but combined they are as strong as before?

1+1=1?

How exactly does that works?

Because it's more like:

1/2 * 1/2 = 1/4 actually he is now much weaker but weakness makes him strong.

Pillow Biter
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Because it's more like:

1/2 * 1/2 = 1/4 actually he is now much weaker but weakness makes him strong.

Except in comics, math doesn't always add up. Red and Blue Superman were each as powerful as the original Energy Superman. Math won't help us here.

Rao Kal El
Not too familiar with the electro Superman but as far as I remember he was barely capable of moving a moon and that was by using electromagnetism, when at solid stated he can easily stop flat a moon sized ship comming out of hyperspace. Or just fight against the weight of the moon easily in solid form.

Narration might said something but if the display of power is different I think it's easy to assume the display of power is the one that is correct and that the narration was wrong.

Now I just noticed that you said blue and red were as powerfulnas the original electro blue. That might work as like I said I am not familiar with red and blue. But electro and solid are def not = powerful. But yes I see point.

riv6672
Originally posted by JBL
KC is a lot stronger.
^^^This.
Originally posted by JBL
Because unlike you, I don't make believe that he was at half power. That was never stated anywhere except your mind. It was stated that he was split to KEEP him weak not weaken him, but as always, any time you superfriends see a false chance to elevate superman ( trans lol ) you try and vote it on him ( didn't work) to suit your fantasy. Epic fail.
^^^Because this.

Rao Kal El
No point on talking to trolls

riv6672
^^^having read whats been quoted, i see putting you on ignore ages ago was a great move.
Aaaanyhow, done here, and getting the last word in. Again. smile

Rao Kal El
Lol how is that "putting me on ignore working" out for you?

Seems you read plenty of what I say laughing poor riv, Rao is a bad hombre.

Nothing makes me happier than making a troll like you putting me on "ignore"

Poor troll.

Galan007
Rebirth is superior, obviously.

The fact that you guys don't have JBL on ignore is shocking, tbh. ermm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I see no solid evidence that the Rebirth Superman is much more powerful, and certainly not twice as powerful. A doubling of a character's power would be a huge deal--and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. When Superman said that Mxy had made his "weaker", it could have meant many things other than physically weaker. And in that context, I acknowledge the possibility that he meant physically weaker, but don't see it as the most likely interpretation. After all, against the Imp, being stronger means nothing--but losing some of your memories and identity and even sense of purpose--THAT could make you "weaker" against Mxy.

And the mathematicians don't understand comics. Things don't always add up in the comics. When Energy Superman was "divided" into Blue and Red, each was equally powerful to the original. Not half as powerful.

I can see Rebirth Superman--in fact, just Post-Crisis Superman from the time of Lois and Clark--being a bit more powerful than New 52 on account of being older. But nowhere near double.

And finally, also remember that in comics, most powerups don't stick. Even when they get acknowledged time and again in the narrative, over time they rarely move a character's relative position in the hero hierarchy. I think of this as Iron Man syndrome: Tony got constant upgrades, but rarely if ever moved up in the rankings. Byrne Superman is said to be much weaker than the current model. And in some ways this is true. Yet if you look at Superman's relative ranking, he's always been the contested top dog, typically by just a bit. He was usually first among equals. But periodically he'd have showings that put him well above his supposed peers. This pattern has never really changed despite all of Superman's power ups. The explanations for why he's usually barely able to beat his peers and sometimes able to outperform whole groups of them have changed: psionic powers, drawing in more solar energy, mental blocks, holds back more than others, etc. But in the end, his relative performance--the only true measure of a hero's power--has remained fairly constant.

So given all of the above, I'm highly skeptical that Superman is really going to consistently start performing at double power. (And what would double power even mean for a character whose performance already swings so wildly in exhibited power levels?) That said, his showings in the latest JLA have been very good. Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Except in comics, math doesn't always add up. Red and Blue Superman were each as powerful as the original Energy Superman. Math won't help us here.
Still an idiot?

Prove Superman red and Blue were as powerful as original electric Superman.

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Rebirth is superior, obviously.

The fact that you guys don't have JBL on ignore is shocking, tbh. ermm honestly wondering, does rebirth have the feats to prove that he's superior?

Galan007
Given that everything DCnU Superman has done up to this point has been accomplished in a weakened state(his cumulative essence was literally split in two halves), I would definitely have to say so.

JBL
Originally posted by deathslash
honestly wondering, does rebirth have the feats to prove that he's superior? Hell no.

deathslash
Given that everything DCnU Superman has done up to this point has been accomplished in a weakened state(his cumulative essence was literally split in two halves), I would definitely have to say so. Not saying you're wrong, but does that actually prove anything? We've already seen post crisis Superman do stuff on a similar and occasionally far superior level to what new 52 has done. We also have an outright instance of post crisis Superman clearly being inferior to KC Superman (Hercules didn't even make him flinch). Maybe I'm missing something, but both of the Supermen that merged into rebirth Superman had massive fluctuations in their power and kc supes has never (to my knowledge) gotten knocked out/hurt by something drastically beneath him. You're one of the more knowledgeable (and non biased) posters on KMC, so I'd appreciate hearing your honest answer to this.

Galan007
Not saying you're wrong, but does that actually prove anything? We've already seen post crisis Superman do stuff on a similar and occasionally far superior level to what new 52 has done. We also have an outright instance of post crisis Superman clearly being inferior to KC Superman (Hercules didn't even make him flinch). Maybe I'm missing something, but both of the Supermen that merged into rebirth Superman had massive fluctuations in their power and kc supes has never (to my knowledge) gotten knocked out/hurt by something drastically beneath him. You're one of the more knowledgeable (and non biased) posters on KMC, so I'd appreciate hearing your honest answer to this. Thing is, KC Superman was superior to pre-Flashpoint Superman. Personally, I believe that DCnU Superman's 'average' outclasses even his pre-Flashpoint counterpart(abhi and Phil might kill me for saying that, lol.) I mean, in just a few years time, DCnU Supes racked up a plethora of laughably high-end feats -- he has such a great frequency of these extremely uber showings, in fact, that it would honestly be very difficult to *intelligibly*(key word) restrict his 'average' to the herald-tier... Pressing earth-weight for dayS on end w/o the presence of sunlight, and moving a ship that was dozenS of times larger than earth, is just the tip of the iceberg really. Just before the merger, for example, Supes shattered through the numerous...dare I say infinite...dimensional walls/barriers of Mxy's 'Infinite Planet', like cheap tissue paper... And just recently he tanked repeated blasts/attacks from, and proceeded to contend evenly with, Molly -- a being who was channeling the combined powers of: the Speed Force, the magics of ancient Atlantis, the Green Lantern CPB, and f*cking time itself. So yeah...

Tbh, the fact that DCnU Supes did all of that(and SO much more), in a significantly weakened state, is mind-boggling. So in answer to your question: is KC Supes > post-Rebirth Supes..? My overwhelming surge of deductive reasoning simply will not allow me to believe that(even though KC Supes is one of my all-time favs.) I believe post-Rebirth Superman is about the most powerful iteration of the character we've ever seen.

Again, this is all just my opinion -- though it is certainly not without logic/reason, even if you disagree. smile

Philosophía
I believe that DCnU Superman's 'average' outclasses even his pre-Flashpoint counterpart(abhi and Phil might kill me for saying that, lol.) I'm one of the few Superman fans who thinks New 52 Superman is stronger than Pre-Flashpoint stick out tongue

Zack M
Not saying you're wrong, but does that actually prove anything? We've already seen post crisis Superman do stuff on a similar and occasionally far superior level to what new 52 has done. We also have an outright instance of post crisis Superman clearly being inferior to KC Superman (Hercules didn't even make him flinch). Maybe I'm missing something, but both of the Supermen that merged into rebirth Superman had massive fluctuations in their power and kc supes has never (to my knowledge) gotten knocked out/hurt by something drastically beneath him. You're one of the more knowledgeable (and non biased) posters on KMC, so I'd appreciate hearing your honest answer to this.

Pre-Flashpoint had a HARD time moving the earth with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.

DCnU Superman bench pressed the weight earth for 5 days straight, with no problem at all. That wasn't even his limit.

DarkSaint85
Remember how much Carver and others straight up argue with Superman pulling the Earth feat against Star breaker?

It's a shared feat with GL etcetcetc.

New 52 just did it for five days without sun.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack M
Pre-Flashpoint had a HARD time moving the earth with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.

DCnU Superman bench pressed the weight earth for 5 days straight, with no problem at all. That wasn't even his limit.

Lowballing doesn't help.

Philosophía
I'd rather there isn't in-fighting among Supes fans, since trolls will try to cherry-pick what's talked about here and spam the forum with it.

The Superman we have right now is more powerful than ever - and a merger of Supermen who have both sets of feats . At this point, it's irrelevant whether or not one part of him was stronger than the other.

That said..
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lowballing doesn't help. It's not lowballing, though, Pre-FP was consistently portrayed as needing help to move/stop celestial bodies (Terror Incognita, Starbreaker, Obsidian Age, New Krypton etc.). That's different than saying that he doesn't have better feats of strength , but when we compare Supermen and planet moving , and New 52 does it for 5 days without literally breaking a sweat, the intent is clear of which is stronger, imo.

-Pr-

Philosophía
I just thought it was a poor example to pick as a point of comparison, tbh. Eh, he could have picked any 'Pre-FP Superman vs planet/moon' instance and it would have still stood.

We've both read enough Superman to know that pre-FP wasn't portrayed as easily benching the Earth for 5 days without breaking a sweat.

But, like I said, it's quite irrelevant now - current Supes is > both of them.

-Pr-
I guess. Did they say where current Superman was this entire time?

celeyhyga17
Thing is, KC Superman was superior to pre-Flashpoint Superman. Personally, I believe that DCnU Superman's 'average' outclasses even his pre-Flashpoint counterpart(abhi and Phil might kill me for saying that, lol.) I mean, in just a few years time, DCnU Supes racked up a plethora of laughably high-end feats -- he has such a great frequency of these extremely uber showings, in fact, that it would honestly be very difficult to *intelligibly*(key word) restrict his 'average' to the herald-tier... Pressing earth-weight for dayS on end w/o the presence of sunlight, and moving a ship that was dozenS of times larger than earth, is just the tip of the iceberg really. Just before the merger, for example, Supes shattered through the numerous...dare I say infinite...dimensional walls/barriers of Mxy's 'Infinite Planet', like cheap tissue paper... And just recently he tanked repeated blasts/attacks from, and proceeded to contend evenly with, Molly -- a being who was channeling the combined powers of: the Speed Force, the magics of ancient Atlantis, the Green Lantern CPB, and f*cking time itself. So yeah...

Tbh, the fact that DCnU Supes did all of that(and SO much more), in a significantly weakened state, is mind-boggling. So in answer to your question: is KC Supes > post-Rebirth Supes..? My overwhelming surge of deductive reasoning simply will not allow me to believe that(even though KC Supes is one of my all-time favs.) I believe post-Rebirth Superman is about the most powerful iteration of the character we've ever seen.

Again, this is all just my opinion -- though it is certainly not without logic/reason, even if you disagree. smile
N52 Clark had some high end feats. Virtual earth weight, DD In half, and Brainiac ship w/jonn top the list, but he did have a bunch of not so great showings. I read the mxy feat a little diff. I think it's bring overstated. The abstract nature kinda lessens it I think.

Philosophía
I guess. Did they say where current Superman was this entire time? Current Supes is now both New 52 and Pre-FP in one being, after previously being split apart . So he was technically present, but with a part of him being in the N52 adventures, while the other was raising his family. But now that they merged, the Universe was re-stabilized to have them as one being all along the timeline.

carver9
If pre flash point Superman is a 100 and he was split and it took him to a 85 or 90. He then merge back with himself and become a 100 again and was weaker than KC Superman when he was a 100, how is he more powerful now. I honestly don't think people get it. The Superman we seen before the reboot was whole, DCNU Superman was a part of Pre Superman. Now that he is whole again, he is back at his previous power level which was weaker than than KC Superman. He didn't receive an amp folks.

-Pr-

Philosophía
How did they not cross paths? Pre-FP kept a low profile, changed his name, and intervened only low-key. He was even there when the JLA first confronted Darkseid, but chose not to intervene.

-Pr-
That's so ****ing weird.

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
N52 Clark had some high end feats. Virtual earth weight, DD In half, and Brainiac ship w/jonn top the list, but he did have a bunch of not so great showings. I read the mxy feat a little diff. I think it's bring overstated. The abstract nature kinda lessens it I think. Of course he has low showings. Every character does. This doesn't change the staggering frequency of his not just high-end...but ridiculously high-end...feats, however. Point being: KC Superman may have been superior to pre-Flashpoint Supes, but so was DCnU Supes(and by a significant margin), imo... Again, this is important because we now know that DCnU Supes has always been significantly weakened -- his cumulative essence(and therefore power) was literally split in two.

-Ripping Doomsday in half? Weakened.
-Combating Phantom Stranger? Weakened.
-Contending with Darkseid and forcing him back? Weakened.
-Easily pressing earth weight for days on end, w/o any sunlight replenishing him? Weakened.
-Pushing half of a ship that was dozens of times larger than earth? Weakened.
-Tanking attacks from a universal+ being(and fighting evenly with her)? Weakened.

...And the list goes on...and on...and on.

Now that he's merged(ie. Post-Rebirth), I think my opinion that he is superior to KC Superman is rather self-explanatory. Imho: post-Rebirth Supes >> DCnU Supes ~/> KC Supes > pre-Flashpoint Supes. /shrug

As for the Mxy feat: I am not overstating it at all. Mxy's Infinite Planet was literally tailor made to fcuk with Superman -- each one of the endless scenarios represented an entirely different universe. To escape this 'life trap' of Mxy's, Superman literally had to break out of it -- he literally had to punch out of the universal boundaries/walls within the Infinite Planet... We actually SAW him do this.

Philosophía
That's so ****ing weird. Yeah, many people have a problem with it. It's one thing to 'trust the current heroes', and it's another to stand aside while the world is going to shit (see the CSA arc of JLA). And then he's like 'I'm going to take this dead Superman's place, who's been busting his ass off'. Needless to say, many didn't take it well.

-Pr-
Of course he has low showings. Every character does. This doesn't change the staggering frequency of his not just high-end...but ridiculously high-end...feats, however. Point being: KC Superman may have been superior to pre-Flashpoint Supes, but so was DCnU Supes(and by a significant margin), imo... Again, this is important because we now know that DCnU Supes has always been significantly weakened -- his cumulative essence(and therefore power) was literally split in two.

-Easily pressing earth weight for days on end, w/o any sunlight replenishing him? Weakened.
-Tanking attacks from a universal+ being(and fighting evenly with her)? Weakened.

Now that he's merged(ie. Post-Rebirth), I think my opinion that he is superior to KC Superman is rather self-explanatory. Imho: post-Rebirth Supes >> DCnU Supes ~/> KC Supes > pre-flashpoint Supes. /shrug

As for the Mxy feat: I am not overstating it at all. Mxy's Infinite Planet was literally tailor made to fcuk with Superman -- each one of the endless scenarios represented an entirely different universe. To escape this 'life trap' of Mxy's, Superman literally had to break out of it -- he literally had to punch through the universal boundaries/walls within the Infinite Planet... We actually SAW him do this.

I'll be honest; I was very much on the side of Preboot Superman being the more powerful. What changed my mind was that all of the N52 Superman stuff happened in an incredibly small space of time, so he didn't have the chance to average out like a lot of characters do.

Add that to him being weakened, and it's hard to argue against it imo.

carver9
-Ripping Doomsday in half? Weakened. Context
-Combating Phantom Stranger? Weakened. Major context
-Contending with Darkseid and forcing him back? Weakened. Major context
-Easily pressing earth weight for days on end, w/o any sunlight replenishing him? Weakened. He did
-Pushing half of a ship that was dozens of times larger than earth? Weakened. He did
-Tanking attacks from a universal+ being(and fighting evenly with her)? Weakened. Never happened

Philosophía
I'll be honest; I was very much on the side of Preboot Superman being the more powerful. What changed my mind was that all of the N52 Superman stuff happened in an incredibly small space of time, so he didn't have the chance to average out like a lot of characters do.

Add that to him being weakened, and it's hard to argue against it imo. Let's not forget that by the time of the merge, Pre-Flashpoint Superman was already more than a decade older than what he was last time we saw him just prior to Flashpoint, soaking up power from the sun all that time, getting more powerful as he got older.

Basically, merged Superman = Pre-Flashpoint Superman + New 52 Superman .

That's...quite something.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
If pre flash point Superman is a 100 and he was split and it took him to a 85 or 90. He then merge back with himself and become a 100 again and was weaker than KC Superman when he was a 100, how is he more powerful now. I honestly don't think people get it. The Superman we seen before the reboot was whole, DCNU Superman was a part of Pre Superman. Now that he is whole again, he is back at his previous power level which was weaker than than KC Superman. He didn't receive an amp folks. So true.

-Pr-

deathslash
Thing is, KC Superman was superior to pre-Flashpoint Superman. Personally, I believe that DCnU Superman's 'average' outclasses even his pre-Flashpoint counterpart(abhi and Phil might kill me for saying that, lol.) I mean, in just a few years time, DCnU Supes racked up a plethora of laughably high-end feats -- he has such a great frequency of these extremely uber showings, in fact, that it would honestly be very difficult to *intelligibly*(key word) restrict his 'average' to the herald-tier... Pressing earth-weight for dayS on end w/o the presence of sunlight, and moving a ship that was dozenS of times larger than earth, is just the tip of the iceberg really. Just before the merger, for example, Supes shattered through the numerous...dare I say infinite...dimensional walls/barriers of Mxy's 'Infinite Planet', like cheap tissue paper... And just recently he tanked repeated blasts/attacks from, and proceeded to contend evenly with, Molly -- a being who was channeling the combined powers of: the Speed Force, the magics of ancient Atlantis, the Green Lantern CPB, and f*cking time itself. So yeah...

Again, this is all just my opinion -- though it is certainly not without logic/reason, even if you disagree. smile thumb up makes sense to me but until I see feats from rebirth supes that puts him on the level that you think he's currently at, I'll have to respectfully disagree. Remember that pre flashpoint Superman was capable of singing people out of existence, flying thousands of light-years in moments, and held a book of infinite pages (among a vast amount of other incredible feats) and he was still portrayed as a weakling to KC supes. Once the feats start coming, I'll agree with you, but until then, it's a matter of implied power vs actual feats. Thanks for the reply btw

Galan007
-Easily pressing earth weight for days on end, w/o any sunlight replenishing him? Weakened. He did
-Pushing half of a ship that was dozens of times larger than earth? Weakened. He did
-Tanking attacks from a universal+ being(and fighting evenly with her)? Weakened. Never happened Any 'context' behind the feats I mentioned do not lessen what Superman did in any way. Stop talking about shit you are clueless about, lol.

As for the final feat: yes, it absolutely DID happen. Molly was channeling the power of the Speed Force+Green Lantern CPB+all Atlantean magic+the timeflow of the entire universe. She became enraged. She blasted Superman multiple times. He soaked each blast... But I don't expect you to have read the most recent issue of JL, because you don't read comics. This whole f*cktard routine of yours is getting old, carv. smile

Galan007
Once the feats start coming Make no mistake, they will come. ermmhappy

carver9
Any 'context' behind the feats I mentioned do not lessen what Superman did in any way. Stop talking about shit you are clueless about, lol.

As for the final feat: yes, it absolutely DID happen. Molly was channeling the power of the Speed Force+Green Lantern CPB+all Atlantean magic+the timeflow of the entire universe. She became enraged. She blasted Superman multiple times. He soaked each blast... But I don't expect you to have read the most recent issue of JL, because you don't read comics. This whole f*cktard routine of yours is getting old, carv. smile

Read the comic. I can send you a PM of the entire thing if you want plus all of the other comics from last week. Let me know.

Anyways, Superman was nearly out in the first attack and even though she possessed that power, remember, that does not mean she was using it against Superman. Remember me and your discussion about Onslaught vs Hulk? When I brought up to you about him possessing Franklin Richards, Xman, and Magneto power? What did you say? That applies here as well. Along with the fact that Superman was saying that her attacks was getting weaker and that she was holding back in fear of damaging the area. It's like me saying Thor is uber powerful because he withstood attacks from an angry Celestial. Glory. A pissed Odin. Cracked the skull of Galactus...etc, etc...

Let me know if you need that PM.

Zack M
Superman is just a cut above everyone now. Insane showings.

Rao Kal El
Superman is just a cut above everyone now. Insane showings.

thumb up

Yet some peps just need butt hurt cream.

LordofBrooklyn
-Tanking attacks from a universal+ being(and fighting evenly with her)? Weakened. Never happened

I WARNED YOU DIDN'T I?

IT IS NOW 8:36 PM EST.

YOU NOW HAVE 24HRS TO DRAG YOUR GAMMITE, CARCASS, OUT AND LEAVE THIS SITE FOR 7 DAYS!!!

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I WARNED YOU DIDN'T I?

IT IS NOW 8:36 PM EST.

YOU NOW HAVE 24HRS TO DRAG YOUR GAMMITE, CARCASS, OUT AND LEAVE THIS SITE FOR 7 DAYS!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Your wish might come true...bada.

Galan007
Read the comic. I can send you a PM of the entire thing if you want plus all of the other comics from last week. Let me know. .You know 'reading' entails more than just looking at the pretty pictures, and coming up with a 'carverized' version of the dialogue, right? laughing out loud

Anyways, Superman was nearly out in the first attack and even though she possessed that power, remember, that does not mean she was using it against Superman. El.Oh.El.

1.) Molly's only priority was to DESTROY Superman and ALL super-powered beings throughout creation. She(and The Timeless) viewed them as an abomination --a threat to creation itself on a fundamental level-- and wanted them extinct at all costs. She made her intentions abundantly clear on multiple occasions... As did Tempus himself:

http://i.imgur.com/Jm4l7D8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hKrjQvY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iszFpy8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5UJEnta.jpg

*Suggesting a character with that sort of nihilistic mentality(and whom was also enraged during the fight) would inextricably hold back against the very being(s) she sought to destroy is utterly laughable.

2.) It was only stated that Molly wasn't going all-out AFTER her connection to the Timeless' machines was severed -- which makes sense, as she was literally incapable of operating at full power:
http://i.imgur.com/GxHV4QO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/m70MXqA.jpg

3.) Prior to losing her connection to said power sources, however, Molly was clearly going all-out...

Superman soaked Molly's initial attacks without so much as a scratch to show for it:
http://i.imgur.com/TOZOremm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ncP5P74m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/U55h3NKm.jpg

Supes and Molly continued battling for a few more pages. The next time we see Superman, his suit is ripped a bit, but he's otherwise none the worse for wear:
http://i.imgur.com/eoYy4Wzm.jpg

*This is quite impressive considering her blasts also contained high-level magics, in addition to the energy of the Speed Force AND the GL CPB.

Let me know if you need that PM. The faux-smartass banter only works when you actually know what you're talking about. When you're flat-out wrong(as you are here), and still trying to act like an arrogant asshat, it just makes you look like even more of a dumbass.

#TheMoreYouKnow wink

celeyhyga17
Of course he has low showings. Every character does. This doesn't change the staggering frequency of his not just high-end...but ridiculously high-end...feats, however. Point being: KC Superman may have been superior to pre-Flashpoint Supes, but so was DCnU Supes(and by a significant margin), imo... Again, this is important because we now know that DCnU Supes has always been significantly weakened -- his cumulative essence(and therefore power) was literally split in two.

Now that he's merged(ie. Post-Rebirth), I think my opinion that he is superior to KC Superman is rather self-explanatory. Imho: post-Rebirth Supes >> DCnU Supes ~/> KC Supes > pre-Flashpoint Supes. /shrug

As for the Mxy feat: I am not overstating it at all. Mxy's Infinite Planet was literally tailor made to fcuk with Superman -- each one of the endless scenarios represented an entirely different universe. To escape this 'life trap' of Mxy's, Superman literally had to break out of it -- he literally had to punch out of the universal boundaries/walls within the Infinite Planet... We actually SAW him do this.
I didn't really feel as if N52 Supes had such a "staggering" frequency of high end feats when compared to pre N52. That's just my opinion though. Almost impossible to actually gauge something like that me thinks.

Now in regards to the Mxy showing....
I get all the parts where the trap was specifically built for and tailor made for him... Obviously.
I'm more concerned with the meat. I'm not convinced Mxy's infinite planet was a literal multiverse per se. It looked like an abstract representation of the different scenarios in his life that Mxy forced him to relive. As the process progressed, so did the loss of his memories. Scenario after scenario he was forced into until he said phukk it... I'm taking a short cut, prompting Mxy to accuse him of cheating.

Now the scene where Jon was having his first conversation with Mxy was not necessarily the same place. In fact it was a nexus(looked like one)to different realities as depicted with all the doorways/gateways that were illustrated and explained by Mxy. We know that Jon did escape that "nexus" after their little game, but was ultimately taken back to somewhere in "limbo". Not really sure he was back necessarily back in the same spot. Impossible to know for sure.

Now back to the infinite planet. Everything was so abstract and fluid similar to that limbo and nexus place(s). I can't say for sure it was a literal multiverse due to the abstract and psychedelic nature. If anything, it may have been a sort of mini dimension where all kinds of wacky shiet happens. It's Mxy after all.
I would characterize that as a feat of will. I guess. embarrasment

Rao Kal El
I think everone knows Galan is a respectable poster and Carver is a clown.

A somewhat entertaining clown but a clown non the less.

Zack M
laughing out loud

carver9
@Galan...

Yes, Molly did want to destroy all of the super human's but she made it quite clear that she didn't want to damage the area of the fight. This was stated here...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778175/Justice_League_2016-_019-015.jpg.html

Also, look at your scan, first panel...Batman is obviously standing in the heart of this omni attack...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778174/Justice_League_2016-_019-006.jpg.html

...unless you believe Superman have a forcefield that circled the area (wtf).

Also, Jane survived an attack from a "universal" (no fts) being. Why are you not giving her credit? She was knocked out but she was physically ok afterwards.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778185/Justice_League_2016-_019-012.jpg.html

The same attack that had Superman straining to get up. If this was universal, he'll, solar system; let's bring it down further; planet busting power, she should have been turned to dust. It's like saying since Hercules survived an attack from Galactus, he have star system level durability. This is dumb.

Let's up this. She used the last bit of energy she had on Bruce.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778181/Justice_League_2016-_019-018.jpg.html

Threw everything she had at him. Why isn't this a ft for Bruce? Does this at least give him city level durability? Him fighting her is impressive...well, he wasn't fighting at all. He was getting his ass whipped. It impressive but so is this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3089417-9568083783-ThorD.jpg

His fight with Odin...etc, etc... by the way, that Celestial was angry. Do you believe he was using all of his power on Thor? What about Onslaught? He wanted to rid the planet of everyone. That was his main goal. Did he use his universal power on Hulk? Surfer fought a pissed Galactus. Did Galactus use everything he had on Surfer? I'm trying to understand you bro.

carver9
I miss rao.

abhilegend
@Galan...

Yes, Molly did want to destroy all of the super human's but she made it quite clear that she didn't want to damage the area of the fight. This was stated here...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778175/Justice_League_2016-_019-015.jpg.html

Also, look at your scan, first panel...Batman is obviously standing in the heart of this omni attack...

...unless you believe Superman have a forcefield that circled the area (wtf).

Also, Jane survived an attack from a "universal" (no fts) being. Why are you not giving her credit? She was knocked out but she was physically ok afterwards.

The same attack that had Superman straining to get up. If this was universal, he'll, solar system; let's bring it down further; planet busting power, she should have been turned to dust. It's like saying since Hercules survived an attack from Galactus, he have star system level durability. This is dumb.

Threw everything she had at him. Why isn't this a ft for Bruce? Does this at least give him city level durability? Him fighting her is impressive...well, he wasn't fighting at all. He was getting his ass whipped. It impressive but so is this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3089417-9568083783-ThorD.jpg

His fight with Odin...etc, etc... by the way, that Celestial was angry. Do you believe he was using all of his power on Thor? What about Onslaught? He wanted to rid the planet of everyone. That was his main goal. Did he use his universal power on Hulk? Surfer fought a pissed Galactus. Did Galactus use everything he had on Surfer? I'm trying to understand you bro.
laughing out loud

Going to any length to lowball, eh?

Galan007

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778175/Justice_League_2016-_019-015.jpg.html Yes, carver...I posted this scan above... WITH it's corresponding context.

Again: that was only AFTER Molly's connection to her power source(s) had been severed. Prior to that, it was never so much as alluded to that she was holding back in the slightest... Quite the contrary, in fact. smile

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778174/Justice_League_2016-_019-006.jpg.html El.Oh.El. That page...along with the following page...make it clear that Superman was using his body to SHIELD Bruce and Jane from Molly's attack. I posted those scans above as well. smile

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778185/Justice_League_2016-_019-012.jpg.html Had you actually read the comic, you would know that Jane was injured by the indirect energy-blacklash that resulted from Superman and Molly attacking each other:

http://i.imgur.com/MEL67GD.jpg

*Jane is the character inside the green box, btw. smile

The same attack that had Superman straining to get up. If this was universal, he'll, solar system; let's bring it down further; planet busting power, she should have been turned to dust. It's like saying since Hercules survived an attack from Galactus, he have star system level durability. This is dumb. No, carver. You're the only thing that's "dumb" here.

It's one thing to simply lack basic reading/comprehension skills... I can work with legitimate stupidity. But when you start flagrantly lying about the happenings of a comic to try and 'prove' some idiotic 'point' of yours? Yeah, that's just flat-out pathetic. srsly

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3089417-9568083783-ThorD.jpg Idiocy. Had you actually READ THE COMIC, you would know that Molly had been severed from her power sources at this point.

...Just stop talking, carver. The iota of e-respect I had for you is wavering heavily at this point.

Zack M
Stop screwing around, carver. You screw around too much.

Rao Kal El
At some point this will turn into Carver claiming that the color on the sun is not right and that the sun is amping Superman or some of his mental gymnastics.

At the end when everything is lost and we are once again laughing at Carver's exepenses he will go and say. "That's it, I am outta here, I am not talking anymore about this topic"

Darksaint and I will be laughing ours asses up and so will be Delta and Abhi while Pr will be banging his head on the keyboard thinking "why Am I such a nice guy with Carver?"

Rao Kal El
Stop screwing around, carver. You screw around too much.

Carver is the best thing that has happened to Superman. His arguments just show how desperate the opposition is

JBL
At some point this will turn into Carver claiming that the color on the sun is not right and that the sun is amping Superman or some of his mental gymnastics.

At the end when everything is lost and we are once again laughing at Carver's exepenses he will go and say. "That's it, I am outta here, I am not talking anymore about this topic"

Darksaint and I will be laughing ours asses up and so will be Delta and Abhi while Pr will be banging his head on the keyboard thinking "why Am I such a nice guy with Carver?" Not suprising that all of you laughing boys are superman worshippers. Birds of a feather huh? Lol

-Pr-
Yeah, guys? Cut out the personal stuff. All of you.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Not suprising that all of you laughing boys are superman worshippers. Birds of a feather huh? Lol

Well I don't think Darksaint or Galan are superfriends but what ever floats your boat, you have been wrong more than once, one more time wouldn't really matter after all you are used to be wrong in anycase. erm

DarkSaint85

That's it, I'm done with this. I'm putting GalGadot007 on ignore.

Pillow Biter
Superman's performance against Molly is tough to quantify. That said, it's clearly a good showing for Superman in that they have (as is often done) separated Superman from the other heroes and he's clearly being treated as the most powerful hero around. That said, the degree of separation from him and say Wonder Woman, the next most powerful hero in the JLA, is also hard to quantify.

DarkSaint85
Am sure there are examples, but what jumps at me is Vandal Savage's assessment that Supes was THE MvP for him.

Completely unambiguous there.

Where some people try to down play, however, is that in fact, there is no difference in power levels, or that in fact, WW is the MVP.

carver9
I get a rush debating against you galan. Prepare yourself. Finishing up my coffee.

DarkSaint85
Kinda cute.

This must be how Taskmaster felt with Thor.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/2648844-taskthor.png]

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud "debate" more like massacre.

The punching bag of KMC debates.

I will laugh my ass off today

DarkSaint85
That is a long ass cup of coffee.
Carver, hello!

Prof. T.C McAbe
He probably drown himself in it, so he doesn't have to face Galan or Logic or facts.

Rao Kal El
http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/big-cup-of-coffee.jpg

carver9
Yes, carver...I posted this scan above... WITH it's corresponding context.

Again: that was only AFTER Molly's connection to her power source(s) had been severed. Prior to that, it was never so much as alluded to that she was holding back in the slightest... Quite the contrary, in fact. smile

El.Oh.El. That page...along with the following page...make it clear that Superman was using his body to SHIELD Bruce and Jane from Molly's attack. I posted those scans above as well. smile

Had you actually read the comic, you would know that Jane was injured by the indirect energy-blacklash that resulted from Superman and Molly attacking each other:

http://i.imgur.com/MEL67GD.jpg

*Jane is the character inside the green box, btw. smile

No, carver. You're the only thing that's "dumb" here.

It's one thing to simply lack basic reading/comprehension skills... I can work with legitimate stupidity. But when you start flagrantly lying about the happenings of a comic to try and 'prove' some idiotic 'point' of yours? Yeah, that's just flat-out pathetic. srsly

Idiocy. Had you actually READ THE COMIC, you would know that Molly had been severed from her power sources at this point.

...Just stop talking, carver. The iota of e-respect I had for you is wavering heavily at this point.

Your post doesnt make sense. If her connection was on or off, it was still made aware she didn't want to mess up the area with her power. What does her connection have to do with anything? She didn't even try to stop superman from attacking the hull because of fear of damaging anything.

Lol...use his body as a shield?

Look at the scan again. Second panel on the right. Bruce is OBVIOUSLY being pushed back and you can OBVIOUSLY see her power going through his cape. Obviously. He was feeling the attack. Universal durability for the win.

Ok, now you're trolling. Look at the last panel. The energy/OMNI attack is PINK. That's the energy she was hit by. The same energy that damaged Superman.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778176/Justice_League_2016-_019-007.jpg.html

How do we know it was her energy? Because the next time we see Superman, he is damaged and barely able to crawl.

I guess he hurt himself as well. So 1. We see her energy consuming both Superman and Jane. 2. We see Superman struggling to get up and Jane knocked out. You're basically saying Superman damaged himself.

Answer this, before obtaining that power, what abilities did Molly have? I'm asking you this because if she didn't have anything, that means she bit Bruce with stored power she had in her. The same freaking power she used against Superman. Being cut off doesn't mean she loss the power she had which means Bruce was hit with that Universal power you keep bringing up.

Lol...your insults does nothing Gal. It's wasting typing space.

carver9
Looking back at this scan...

It doesn't even look like Jane being in the air had anything to do with Superman. Seems like both Batman and Jane took to the air when Superman started heat visioning. Also, first panel, Jane is showing Universal energy bouncing off her suit.

JBL
Looking back at this scan...

It doesn't even look like Jane being in the air had anything to do with Superman. Seems like both Batman and Jane took to the air when Superman started heat visioning. Also, first panel, Jane is showing Universal energy bouncing off her suit. Very well put Carver. Your Opponent is trying to twist the scans to suit his false beliefs and his laughing cheerleaders should now go into a corner with the proverbial pointed hat on their heads. Looks like YOU Massacred this day. Good Job. JBL is pleased, very pleased.

iceman24567
http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/big-cup-of-coffee.jpg carver is taking loses left and right hes a glutton for punishment

Galan007
Your post doesnt make sense. If her connection was on or off, it was still made aware she didn't want to mess up the area with her power. What does her connection have to do with anything? She didn't even try to stop superman from attacking the hull because of fear of damaging anything. Again, both Molly AND Tempus made it abundantly clear...multiple times...that she was a nihilist, and her ONLY goal was destroying super-powered beings at ALL costs... And she literally had a super-powered being(ie. Superman) standing right in front of her. Moreover, she was also ENRAGED -- people tend not to hold back when they're uber-pissed. That said, it was never so much as alluded to that Molly was 'pulling her punches' to any extent when she was still at full power. You're making that up, lol... In fact, it wouldn't make any sense at all, given what we know about her character.

After Molly's connection to all of the Timeless' machines was severed, however, she started being more careful around the only machine left in her general vicinity, as she was pulling some power from it to try and continue the fight. She obviously didn't want to risk damaging/destroying her sole remaining power source, lol.

You see, I actually READ THE COMICS, so I know these things... Whadda concept, eh? smile

Lol...use his body as a shield?

Look at the scan again. Second panel on the right. Bruce is OBVIOUSLY being pushed back and you can OBVIOUSLY see her power going through his cape. Obviously. He was feeling the attack. Universal durability for the win. Yes, carver... LOOK AT THE SCANS. I posted all of this material already, lol. Superman is clearly using his body to shield Batman and Jane. CLEARLY. I mean, we saw what a mere INDIRECT backlash of energy was able to do to them, yet you'd have me believe they tanked the full force of her energy attacks? Lmao, stop this incessant lying of yours, carver... It's sickening.

Ok, now you're trolling. Look at the last panel. The energy/OMNI attack is PINK. That's the energy she was hit by. The same energy that damaged Superman.

How do we know it was her energy? Because the next time we see Superman, he is damaged and barely able to crawl.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34778185/Justice_League_2016-_019-012.jpg.html Again, Jane was injured by the indirect energy-backlash created by Superman and Molly attacking one another. The next time we see her after being indirectly flung in the air by said attacks, she is incapacitated on the ground.

I know this because I actually READ THE COMICS. smile

Answer this, before obtaining that power, what abilities did Molly have? I'm asking you this because if she didn't have anything, that means she bit Bruce with stored power she had in her. The same freaking power she used against Superman. Being cut off doesn't mean she loss the power she had which means Bruce was hit with that Universal power you keep bringing up. laughing out loud Had you actually READ THE COMICS, I wouldn't have to answer such an idiotic question.

Molly was originally powered by ALL off The Timeless' machines that were scattered throughout time. She was funneling all of that energy into herself -- that's where she was getting this universal power. After the rest of the League(stationed at various points across time) severed Molly's connection to said machines, however, she was left relatively powerless. When Molly attacked Batman near the end of the issue, she was only drawing on an insignificant micro-fraction of energy that she was able to pull from the SINGLE machine left in her general vicinity... Infinitely less than she possessed at her peak.

Reading... Whadda concept, eh? smile

Lol...your insults does nothing Gal. It's wasting typing space. I am just telling the truth, bud. smile

You used to have a difficult time with overall reading comprehension -- you were physically/mentally incapable of grasping even the simplest of concepts at times. But again: I can work with legitimate learning disabilities, so it never bothered me much.

But now you have graduated from a genuine lack of basic reading comprehension skills, to flagrantly LYING about the happenings of a comic, simply because you can't just man-up and admit you got it wrong. As I said above: it's sickening, and completely unbecoming... Even for you. Stop it. thumb up

...Though I did have a chuckle when you called me a troll. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Just to add....Batman is in an Apokoliptian suit designed by Luthor. Which has a Motherbox, IIRC.

Moreover, we don't really want to go through what Bruce has tanked, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Very well put Carver. Your Opponent is trying to twist the scans to suit his false beliefs and his laughing cheerleaders should now go into a corner with the proverbial pointed hat on their heads. Looks like YOU Massacred this day. Good Job. JBL is pleased, very pleased.

Thanks buddy.

carver9
Again, both Molly AND Tempus made it abundantly clear...multiple times...that she was a nihilist, and her ONLY goal was destroying super-powered beings at ALL costs... And she literally had a super-powered being(ie. Superman) standing right in front of her. Moreover, she was also ENRAGED -- people tend not to hold back when they're uber-pissed. That said, it was never so much as alluded to that Molly was 'pulling her punches' to any extent when she was still at full power. You're making that up, lol... In fact, it wouldn't make any sense at all, given what we know about her character.

After Molly's connection to all of the Timeless' machines was severed, however, she started being more careful around the only machine left in her general vicinity, as she was pulling some power from it to try and continue the fight. She obviously didn't want to risk damaging/destroying her sole remaining power source, lol.

You see, I actually READ THE COMICS, so I know these things... Whadda concept, eh? smile

Yes, carver... LOOK AT THE SCANS. I posted all of this material already, lol. Superman is clearly using his body to shield Batman and Jane. CLEARLY. I mean, we saw what a mere INDIRECT backlash of energy was able to do to them, yet you'd have me believe they tanked the full force of her energy attacks? Lmao, stop this incessant lying of yours, carver... It's sickening.

Again, Jane was injured by the indirect energy-backlash created by Superman and Molly attacking one another. The next time we see her after being indirectly flung in the air by said attacks, she is incapacitated on the ground.

I know this because I actually READ THE COMICS. smile

laughing out loud Had you actually READ THE COMICS, I wouldn't have to answer such an idiotic question.

Molly was originally powered by ALL off The Timeless' machines that were scattered throughout time. She was funneling all of that energy into herself -- that's where she was getting this universal power. After the rest of the League(stationed at various points across time) severed Molly's connection to said machines, however, she was left relatively powerless. When Molly attacked Batman near the end of the issue, she was only drawing on an insignificant micro-fraction of energy that she was able to pull from the SINGLE machine left in her general vicinity... Infinitely less than she possessed at her peak.

Reading... Whadda concept, eh? smile

I am just telling the truth, bud. smile

You used to have a difficult time with overall reading comprehension -- you were physically/mentally incapable of grasping even the simplest of concepts at times. But again: I can work with legitimate learning disabilities, so it never bothered me much.

But now you have graduated from a genuine lack of basic reading comprehension skills, to flagrantly LYING about the happenings of a comic, simply because you can't just man-up and admit you got it wrong. As I said above: it's sickening, and completely unbecoming... Even for you. Stop it. thumb up

...Though I did have a chuckle when you called me a troll. laughing out loud

Reading comprehension for the win. I'll post soon.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to add....Batman is in an Apokoliptian suit designed by Luthor. Which has a Motherbox, IIRC.

Moreover, we don't really want to go through what Bruce has tanked, lol.

Carver fails to mention this.

carver9
Carver fails to mention this.

Why mention it when her blast shredded the suit and hit Bruce. How do I know it hit him because we see smoke coming off of his face. Universal durability.

DarkSaint85
A sick, injured Batsy, WITHOUT his suit, sucker punched by a bloodlusted GoW WW, takes it like a champ, despite her not pulling her punches:

http://4comix.net/uploads/posts/2016-04/medium/1461517260_joker-end-game-052.jpg

Again, Batman is OUT of his suit, and injured, and sucker punched, which apparently decreases one's durability by 1000%.

AND he's still trying to talk her down, lol.

Main point to take away from this post: Let's not go there with what Batman has or hasn't tanked as a measure, lol.

Edit: Oh oh oh, and this is BEFORE his Dionysium upgrade, which made him better in every way.

abhilegend
Hahaha, so salty.

Galan007
Reading comprehension for the win. Originally posted by carver9
Why mention it when her blast shredded the suit and hit Bruce. How do I know it hit him because we see smoke coming off of his face. Universal durability. The irony abounds. laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Why do you even entertain him?

Rao Kal El
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

JBL and Carver kissing each others behinds!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Galan007

Moreover, we don't really want to go through what Bruce has tanked, lol. You act like carver actually reads comics, lawl. laughing out loud

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Why do you even entertain him? mmm

It was fun at first, but now I'm just starting to feel bad for the guy. I really don't think this level of utter stupidity can be faked, tbh. mhmm

Rao Kal El
You act like carver actually reads comics, lawl. laughing out loud

mmm

It was fun at first, but now I'm just starting to feel bad for the guy. I really don't think this level of utter stupidity can be faked, tbh. mhmm

Oh it isn't. It is legit idiocy.

His reading comprehension skills are not there.

We have seen this over and over again and when everything else fails he just plain lies.

This is why I have a kick out of him.

Carver is a nice guy but not very bright. His heart is in the right place though.

JBL

JBL and Carver kissing each others behinds!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... For the love of superman he talks.. For the love of superman he stalks... His love is great in present and past... So great that he keep his nose shoved up supermans _ _ _?????

Blockythe1guy
Hey Galan, During Supers's fight his molly.

Are you trying to say that Superman's dura is universal or something?

Galan007
I am merely saying that he soaked attacks from a being who possessed universal power and wanted to kill him. No more/no less.

Whether or not people choose to agree with this is irrelevant. I am simply pointing out the facts. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
For the love of superman he talks.. For the love of superman he stalks... His love is great in present and past... So great that he keep his nose shoved up supermans _ _ _?????

The little troll knows a poem, how cute!!!

Now scram before I start showing pineapples up your butt.

Rao Kal El
I am merely saying that he soaked attacks from a being who possessed universal power and wanted to kill him. No more/no less.

Whether or not people choose to agree with this is irrelevant. I am simply pointing out the facts. thumb up

thumb up

Exactly, if peps have a problem with it.

Feats complaint department is that way ------------->

JBL

Whether or not people choose to agree with this is irrelevant. I am simply pointing out the facts. thumb up In other words you ARE saying superman has Universal durability and your troll agrees with you?

Rao Kal El
Feat complain department is that way ------------->

You can go and cry there all you want.

Because so far that is all you are doing, crying and crying

Sin I AM
I have a question. So when Clark was split. The older married Clark decided to not do anything during all those events due to what...family? He let shit hit the fan for Lois?

Diesldude

Originally posted by JBL
For the love of superman he talks.. For the love of superman he stalks... His love is great in present and past... So great that he keep his nose shoved up supermans _ _ _?????

giljotiini

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
In other words you ARE saying superman has Universal durability and your troll agrees with you? Somebody call the Wahbulance for this guy or at the very least a tissue for his tears

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by iceman24567
Somebody call the Wahbulance for this guy or at the very least a tissue for his tears

LOL!!

Galan007
Somebody call the Wahbulance for this guy or at the very least a tissue for his tears Fortunately I don't see his posts unless someone quotes him, but I see he is just as big a troll as ever, lol.

Rao Kal El
Somebody call the Wahbulance for this guy or at the very least a tissue for his tears

laughing thumb up

-Pr-

DarkSaint85
Reading comprehension for the win. I'll post soon.

Carver, hello!

Am looking forward to your rebuttal.

Rao Kal El
Carver, hello!

Am looking forward to your rebuttal.

I just realized that you are an evil a$$hole.

You just love to see Carver struggling trying to explain his nonsense.

I approve thumb up

DarkSaint85
Shut it, you.

I am merely enjoying a fruitful debate between two learned champions of the thread.

Rao Kal El
Shut it, you.

I am merely enjoying a fruitful debate between two learned champions of the thread.

laughing

DarkSaint85
Well, carver is def online, judging by the ownage thread (and I meant that in all senses of the word).

Yet, he hasn't replied in here. Strange. He was all afire earlier.

iceman24567
Well, carver is def online, judging by the ownage thread (and I meant that in all senses of the word).

Yet, he hasn't replied in here. Strange. He was all afire earlier. All bark and no bite. You people should know this by now

DarkSaint85
Now now. Let's not get personal. I am all for a nice reasoned debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.