Orion vs. Hercules (Brawl)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pillow Biter
No mace. No gear. No Astro Force. How does it go?

Edit: Classic Immortal Hercules, to be clear.

cdtm
Hercules is essentially the god of wine and women (Forget mythology, Mavel takes a ton of liberties as is), while Orion is the god of war.

And besides, isn't current Herc mortal?

Pillow Biter
Edited OP to clarify classic Herc.

TethAdamTheRock
Orion

Philosophía
Orion.

Superior across the board in every way.

DarkSaint85
Tangent, but current Herc is immortal.

He's trying to regain his rep. Less drinking, more fighting.

Also uses modern weaponry now.

Pillow Biter
I personally have trouble differentiating between Hercules, Orion, Thor, Wonder Woman, Shazam, Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and Martian Manhunter in strength. To me, they represent elite top tier strength and are all basically equal. It's my basis for inter-company comparison, really.

I'm not sure Orion is really any stronger than Hercules.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I personally have trouble differentiating between Hercules, Orion, Thor, Wonder Woman, Shazam, Black Adam, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and Martian Manhunter in strength. To me, they represent elite top tier strength and are all basically equal. It's my basis for inter-company comparison, really.

I'm not sure Orion is really any stronger than Hercules.

Superman/Gladiator/Hyperion- 100

Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion- 90

Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Blue Marvel/Hercules- 80

Martian Manhunter- 70

Wonder Woman - 60

Pillow Biter
Completely disagree. They are all on the same level, with Hulk and Superman being the ones to sometimes jump over it.
Sure, there is occasional evidence putting one in that group over another, but there's also a lot of dead equality evidence. And sometimes, just as Hero A will have some showings over Hero B, Hero B will also have some evidence putting him ahead of Hero A.
It may be possible to put some of these guys over the other, but I can't see any obvious way to do it.

Zack M
Orion

deathslash
Hercules 6/10

Zack M
Orion is a more skilled fighter, with history of stalemating guys like superman.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Orion is a more skilled fighter, with history of stalemating guys like superman. lol, "history of stalemating". He's gotten his ass handed to him by supes multiple times and looked inferior to him on more than one occasion. It's also funny that Orion is so skilled and yet the king of telegraphed punches still manages to evenly fight (and occasionally beat) him. I'm certain that you have something (other than a very biased opinion) that definitively proves that he's a better fighter. If not, you need to get out of here with that crap.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
lol, "history of stalemating". He's gotten his ass handed to him by supes multiple times and looked inferior to him on more than one occasion. It's also funny that Orion is so skilled and yet the king of telegraphed punches still manages to evenly fight (and occasionally beat) him. I'm certain that you have something (other than a very biased opinion) that definitively proves that he's a better fighter. If not, you need to get out of here with that crap.

When? DOTG had them stalemate. Even metron said they were about even. Orion also fought a sun amped superman, stating that he was the only being to do so.

Even DCnU Orion didn't get his ass handed to him.and this is just a fragment of his true self.

abhilegend
lol, "history of stalemating". He's gotten his ass handed to him by supes multiple times and looked inferior to him on more than one occasion. It's also funny that Orion is so skilled and yet the king of telegraphed punches still manages to evenly fight (and occasionally beat) him. I'm certain that you have something (other than a very biased opinion) that definitively proves that he's a better fighter. If not, you need to get out of here with that crap.
You're acting like Hercules shows so much skills in his fights.

Superman wouldnt even have to use his own skills, he can just manhandle characters like Hercules.

carver9
Hercules 6/10

This.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Hulk - 120

Superman/Gladiator/Hyperion- 100

Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Orion- 90

Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Blue Marvel/Hercules- 80

Martian Manhunter- 70

Wonder Woman - 60

Updated.

Zack M
Hulk is an 80.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Hulk is an 80.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
He IS skilled.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6320/a80bdf218767b61b35bbbb759c25a4b1aa02ae16_hq.jpg.

Zack M
Damn, titty twister. laughing out loud

Damborgson
Hercules is a good brawler and great wrestler with great hands to boot. He's got plenty of skill even if he enjoys giving people the gift.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.