DOS Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
DOS Doomsday:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cyN59XmDgZo/Vn02j6M1LYI/AAAAAAAAJGM/7coIvsUuy2Y/s1600/war2015-004d.jpg

vs.

Superboy Prime (standar):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/4936651-1381664352-13363.jpg

- No BFR

Who wins this fight?

Adam Grimes
Lol

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol

backup
sad

Damborgson
Prime can handle him of course.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/bXJbIyB.jpg

vin

abhilegend
Nah, DOS Doomsday was weak.

The forums say so.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/bXJbIyB.jpg

vin thumb up

The only opponent he went all-out, beside the Imperiex Probes.

JBL
Lol. He has went all-out against plenty of characters.

kevdude
^Really? Like who?? blink

DarkSaint85
Batman thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman thumb up Only Wonder Woman needs to go all out against Batman, and still not win.

carver9
Originally posted by kevdude
^Really? Like who?? blink

Wonder Woman and Black Adam.

iceman24567
^Really? Like who?? blink Jimmy Olsens rectum

deathslash
^Really? Like who?? blink a gas station. Didn't help him of course, but still.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman and Black Adam.

Yeah but WW is weaksauce.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643740-6917388091-5c64b.jpg

Yeah, but she's mind controlled, so we should discount that!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643743-0014285371-5c64b.jpg

Remember, even with her bracelets on, she was stronger and faster:

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/god-of-war-wonder-woman-vs-the-cheetah-new-52-6.png

So a bloodlusted, out for the kill, WW with GoW upgrade, was unable to kill or even KO an injured, sick Batman, without his Batsuit, even with a suckerpunch.

carver9
Superboy Prime wasn't a Superman villain. Anyways, Prime wins easily.

zopzop
Prime wins easily.
Yup. You can even add the JLA lineup in that story arc AND Superman and they still die.

DarkSaint85
Superboy Prime wasn't a Superman villain.

Who said he was????

Scan says most formidable enemy to date.

Unless you're going to be carvynastic, and say he was Supes' friend......

carver9
Currently looking for that scan that states Hulk is the Avengers most formidable foe ever.

-Pr-
Currently looking for that scan that states Hulk is the Avengers most formidable foe ever.

If that scan exists it's a ****ing lie.

celeyhyga17
I'd pay to see this. SBP takes it.

Galan007
Who said he was????

Scan says most formidable enemy to date.

Unless you're going to be carvynastic, and say he was Supes' friend...... thumb up Pretty simple, really.

Additionally, this wasn't just some random throwaway line. This was shown/stated through the records of Kelex -- Kryptonian AI that was relaying this information straight from the mind of Superman himself. IOW, that is how Superman ACTUALLY feels about Doomsday.

And we know there is no embellishment going on, because Superman himself has since reconfirmed that whilst fighting Doomsday he: a.) turned off his self-imposed governors, b.) was truly going all-out, and c.) used every bit of strength/power at his disposal, in order to 'win':

http://i.imgur.com/HgLrG4G.jpg

*As Phil said: Supes has only entered this type of fully 'no holds barred'/'out for the kill' mindset one other time on panel -- and that was when he was fighting alongside Doomsday against the Imperiex Probes.

tl;dr
Superman has thrown fisticuffs with both Doomsday and SBP, yet he still regards DD as his "most formidable opponent" to date. Not saying this evidence is the end-all/be-all, but it is something that should certainly be considered here(though it most likely won't be considered, because people seem to have this preconceived notion that DoS DD was 'teh weeksaus!!111!!', but I digress...)

Annnnyyyywayyy, that statement is obviously in reference to physical beings that Superman has physically brawled with h2h. He's obviously not comparing DD to the likes of Mxy, COIE Anti-Monitor, Imperiex Prime, Mandrakk, etc. etc... Though I'd bet that some retard(s)/hater(s)/idiot(s) here will still try to throw that out there nonetheless, as their sole goal in life seems to be mindlessly lowballing, lol.

Parmaniac
Just out of curiosity, are people here trolling or actually serious that DOS DD > SBP based on 1 statement?

Damborgson
I would certainly hope not.

Rao Kal El
I am not sure who I will pick to be honest.

But one thing is for sure on a comparative show of durability Superboy got atomized were Doomsday didn't.

That and that apparently Superman does hold back vs Superboy prime. You can actually see this on his many interactions. IIRC he said he wants to help him it is more evident when he is facing time trapper SBP before he finds out that time trapper is SBP he is actually performing really good, as soon as he finds out time trapper is SBP then is when he performs really bad. Basically he holds back vs Prime but he doesn't hold back vs Doomsday now that he knows how vicious DD is. And it is in the comics for anyone who would like to read them.

As far as who will win? Honestly I am not sure. Dos Doomsday is not a walk in the park by any means.

But certantly there are certain context behind their fights. And like I said the two different results from the Oan guardian doing the kemikaze attack. Doomsday took it much better than SBP. SBP got atomized and I think he was at full power. He ended up feeding out of the OAN energy though. But one got atomized the other didn't.

Knowing this it will be difficult to pick a winner to be honest.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I am not sure who I will pick to be honest.

But one thing is for sure on a comparative show of durability Superboy got atomized were Doomsday didn't.

That and that apparently Superman does hold back vs Superboy prime. You can actually see this on his many interactions. IIRC he said he wants to help him it is more evident when he is facing time trapper SBP before he finds out that time trapper is SBP he is actually performing really good, as soon as he finds out time trapper is SBP then is when he performs really bad. Basically he holds back vs Prime but he doesn't hold back vs Doomsday now that he knows how vicious DD is. And it is in the comics for anyone who would like to read them.

As far as who will win? Honestly I am not sure. Dos Doomsday is not a walk in the park by any means.

But certantly there are certain context behind their fights. And like I said the two different results from the Oan guardian doing the kemikaze attack. Doomsday took it much better than SBP. SBP got atomized and I think he was at full power. He ended up feeding out of the OAN energy though. But one got atomized the other didn't.

Knowing this it will be difficult to pick a winner to be honest.
Doomsday had a gl ring and had amped himself with green energy before the kamikaze attack.
Superboy had multiple guardians attacking him right about the time he was hit with the kamikaze attack.

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Just out of curiosity, are people here trolling or actually serious that DOS DD > SBP based on 1 statement? laughing out loud

I am simply reminding the ill-informed just how powerful DoS Doomsday really was, as the ignorant low-balling of him is laughably prevalent.

No more; no less. smile

Damborgson
Who do you pick to win Galan?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Doomsday had a gl ring and had amped himself with green energy before the kamikaze attack.
Superboy had multiple guardians attacking him right about the time he was hit with the kamikaze attack.

He had a ring and the ring failed right before the Kamikaze attack.But I think We already went over this some time ago and we didn't reach an agreement weather he was protected by the ring or not and certantly I would not have the energy nor the time to try to discuss a point that i think we already disagree before.

He wasn't exactly amping out of it but adapting to the Guardian's energy IIRC. I don't have the comic book handy to check this out, so I might be wrong.

And I think I could pick the same position as Galan. It is hard to gauge for me who will win but certantly that does not mean that Dos Doomsday was a weakling by any means. He has some nice feats under his belt before he came to earth, IIRC He killed a bunch of GLs as well, but yes he did this using and adapting the energies of the ring. In fact they Doomsday year one compares this Gl massacre to the one that Hal Jordan/Parallax will perform later on.
Plus like I said the notion that SM holds back vs Prime but not vs Doomsday might help him a little bit.

In any case knowing what I know from both characters will be hard to tell who will win on a straight up fight and it will be awesome to see it on comics btw.

celeyhyga17
He had a ring and the ring failed right before the Kamikaze attack.But I think We already went over this some time ago and we didn't reach an agreement weather he was protected by the ring or not and certantly I would not have the energy nor the time to try to discuss a point that i think we already disagree before.

He wasn't exactly amping out of it but adapting to the Guardian's energy IIRC. I don't have the comic book handy to check this out, so I might be wrong.

And I think I could pick the same position as Galan. It is hard to gauge for me who will win but certantly that does not mean that Dos Doomsday was a weakling by any means. He has some nice feats under his belt before he came to earth, IIRC He killed a bunch of GLs as well, but yes he did this using and adapting the energies of the ring. In fact they Doomsday year one compares this Gl massacre to the one that Hal Jordan/Parallax will perform later on.
Plus like I said the notion that SM holds back vs Prime but not vs Doomsday might help him a little bit.

In any case knowing what I know from both characters will be hard to tell who will win on a straight up fight and it will be awesome to see it on comics btw.
The Guardian felt that Doomy was "feeding" on his energies. He was so sure about it that he denied a request by the other guardians to lend him some power for fear that Doomy would do the same to their energies.

The ring was blown out by the kamikaze attack.

Rao Kal El
Don't remember and like I said I don't have the isue at hand to keep going further with it. I like to read the issues whole so any context is accounted for, so a scan from my pb won't cut it as I need to re read the whole thing.

But I think this will be a great fight for a comic book

Philosophía
thumb up Pretty simple, really.

Additionally, this wasn't just some random throwaway line. This was shown/stated through the records of Kelex -- Kryptonian AI that was relaying this information straight from the mind of Superman himself. IOW, that is how Superman ACTUALLY feels about Doomsday.

And we know there is no embellishment going on, because Superman himself has since reconfirmed that whilst fighting Doomsday he: a.) turned off his self-imposed governors, b.) was truly going all-out, and c.) used every bit of strength/power at his disposal, in order to 'win':

http://i.imgur.com/HgLrG4G.jpg

*As Phil said: Supes has only entered this type of fully 'no holds barred'/'out for the kill' mindset one other time on panel -- and that was when he was fighting alongside Doomsday against the Imperiex Probes.

tl;dr
Superman has thrown fisticuffs with both Doomsday and SBP, yet he still regards DD as his "most formidable opponent" to date. Not saying this evidence is the end-all/be-all, but it is something that should certainly be considered here(though it most likely won't be considered, because people seem to have this preconceived notion that DoS DD was 'teh weeksaus!!111!!', but I digress...)

Annnnyyyywayyy, that statement is obviously in reference to physical beings that Superman has physically brawled with h2h. He's obviously not comparing DD to the likes of Mxy, COIE Anti-Monitor, Imperiex Prime, Mandrakk, etc. etc... Though I'd bet that some retard(s)/hater(s)/idiot(s) here will still try to throw that out there nonetheless, as their sole goal in life seems to be mindlessly lowballing, lol. thumb up

To calm everybody's titties here - imagine that at 18 years old you fought a guy that took you to your very limit . Now, event though you later became stronger , you didn't meet an opponent that took you that far. So while your 30 year old self would now win against what you faced at 18 years old, your 30 year old self wasn't taken to that limit by any opponent you've faced at your current age.

At least, theoretically that would be an explanation, because the comic doesn't make that distinction, and explicitly says that he is his most formidable opponent not his hardest fight - and that really has the meaning of overall, without the caveats I added *shrug*

DarkSaint85
My titties aren't calmed down at all.

Philosophía
My titties aren't calmed down at all. https://m.popkey.co/581c2e/azobY.gif

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkNipple85
My titties aren't calmed down at all.

laughing thumb up

Only Carver can calm those titties

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
At least, theoretically that would be an explanation, because the comic doesn't make that distinction, and explicitly says that he is his most formidable opponent not his hardest fight - and that really has the meaning of overall, without the caveats I added *shrug* Indeed. thumb up

This is likely because Superman almost never *has* to take himself that far. I mean, fully cutting loose twice...in an 80 year history...across hundredS of different titles...across thousandS of different appearances. F*cking hell, that is such a ridiculously low frequency that it's barely even quantifiable. Furthermore, the only other time Superman fully cut loose, it enabled him to casually shred through his opposition(the Probes) like cheap tissue paper -- so even that instance is still a far cry from the crescendo of DoS(in terms of end-result.)

Heck, even if Superman *hadn't* died, I imagine that his battle against DD would've still left nearly as big of an impression for that very reason: for the first time in his history, Supes let go of ALL self-imposed limitations and fully cut loose...he gave it everything he had...he was out for the kill. Despite this, he still barely squeaked-out a 'win'. He was physically/mentally/spiritually destroyed.

...That shit would stick with you. ermmnone

Dareangel
Prime is hard to judge. sometimes he wrecks teams and handles black adam like a b!tch. sometimes he is owned by superboy, the titans and flash/zoom easily. he went blow for blow with ION and only won thanks to the poisioning of ION. i still believe he is above superman and above DOS Doomsday. however i do believe prime is sometimes overrated here. now with the guardian amp he was a major beast.

celeyhyga17
Indeed. thumb up

This is likely because Superman almost never *has* to take himself that far. I mean, fully cutting loose twice...in an 80 year history...across hundredS of different titles...across thousandS of different appearances. F*cking hell, that is such a ridiculously low frequency that it's barely even quantifiable. Furthermore, the only other time Superman fully cut loose, it enabled him to casually shred through his opposition(the Probes) like cheap tissue paper -- so even that instance is still a far cry from the crescendo of DoS(in terms of end-result.)

Heck, even if Superman *hadn't* died, I imagine that his battle against DD would've still left nearly as big of an impression for that very reason: for the first time in his history, Supes let go of ALL self-imposed limitations and fully cut loose...he gave it everything he had...he was out for the kill. Despite this, he still barely squeaked-out a 'win'. He was physically/mentally/spiritually destroyed.

...That shit would stick with you. ermmnone
Hmm...

According to Phil, there's now way Superman has fought without a holding back mentality just those two times.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=641086&pagenumber=2

Then again he's flip flopped on this type of thing just before taking that stance. erm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=639443&pagenumber=1

carver9
Hmm...

According to Phil, there's now way Superman has fought without a holding back mentality just those two times.

Then again he's flip flopped on this type of thing just before taking that stance. erm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=639443&pagenumber=1

Exactly and Spiderman has went all out once in his career and Hulk has went all out once in his career as well. I'm can't think of a time Thor has cut lose.

Galan007
Hmm...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=639443&pagenumber=1 Hmm, in briefly skimming through those threads, it looks to me like Phil said exactly what he's saying here: that Superman rarely ever *fully* cuts lose -- which is 100% correct(again, he's only done so twice in 80 years, lol.)

Am I missing something..? confused

I'm can't think of a time Thor has cut lose. That's because you don't read comics, lol.

There's this thing called 'berserker rage' and 'warrior madness, you see... smile

carver9
Hmm, in briefly skimming through those threads, it looks to me like Phil said exactly what he's saying here: that Superman rarely ever *fully* cuts lose -- which is 100% correct(again, he's only done so twice in 80 years, lol.)

That's because you don't read comics, lol.

There's this thing called 'berserker rage' and 'warrior madness, you see... smile

Lol... "can't think of" is not a definite. I'm not saying he didn't go all out. With that said, Thor only went all out twice in his entire career and Hulk only once. Gotcha. What about Surfer?

celeyhyga17
Hmm, in briefly skimming through those threads, it looks to me like Phil said exactly what he's saying here: that Superman rarely ever *fully* cuts lose -- which is 100% correct(again, he's only done so twice in 80 years, lol.)

That's because you don't read comics, lol.

Not Superman specifically. He stated on one thread that heroes in general do not hold back. I guess in dire situations like owaw, ww3, etc..???

Then on another thread heroes hold back all of a sudden. Worst part is he cited ww3 twice with two contrasting stances. I guess because Superman was implicated in leo's stance??? Worst case of flip flopping if I ever saw one.

Philosophía

thumb up

celeytard's reading comprehension seems to be up to par with what I rememberd from when I didn't have him on ignore.

celeyhyga17
Actually it was sin who used ww3 first on one thread, but same idea. Heroes don't hold back.

Galan007
Lol... "can't think of" is not a definite. I'm not saying he didn't go all out. Love that backpedaling. thumb up

With that said, Thor only went all out twice in his entire career and Hulk only once. Gotcha. What about Surfer? Do you really want to debate frequency-percentages against f*cking Superman? laughing out loud

*Thor- ~6,300 issues, counting his non-canon/alternate appearances.
*Hulk- ~6,100 issues, counting his non-canon/alternate appearances.
*Surfer- ~1,900 issues, counting his non-canon/alternate appearances.

*Superman- ~12,800 issues, ONLY counting his canon/post-Crisis appearances.

Now these are just ballpark figures, mind you, but they still illustrate my point just fine... Superman has appeared more times on panel than the mainstream versions of Thor, Hulk, and Surfer combined. So again: you REEEALLY don't want to discuss frequency-percentages here. You will NOT win a numbers game against DC's flagship character, lol.

...Even though you're not a 'numbers guy', I'm sure even you can understand that much. smile

DarkSaint85
'Can't think' sounds about right for Carver.

Cogito
Love that backpedaling. thumb up

Do you really want to debate frequency-percentages against f*cking Superman? laughing out loud

Now these are just ballpark figures, mind you, but they still illustrate my point just fine... Superman has appeared more times on panel than the mainstream versions of Thor, Hulk, and Surfer combined. So again: you REEEALLY don't want to discuss frequency-percentages here. You will NOT win a numbers game against DC's flagship character, lol.

...Even though you're not a 'numbers guy', I'm sure even you can understand that much. smile 1S2GICrbH7A

carver9
Love that backpedaling. thumb up

Do you really want to debate frequency-percentages against f*cking Superman? laughing out loud

...Even though you're not a 'numbers guy', I'm sure even you can understand that much. smile

Of course Superman appeared more but again, they all held back 98 to 99% of their comic time which means Thor fight Celestials, Odin, etc... was him containing his power. Hulk facing Onslaught, the Avengers and every other team in Marvel and Abstracts he fought against was him using not even 10% of his power. When it comes to holding back, I'm sure the mean Green contains the most power.

Galan007
Lmao, WOW. You're a complete idiot. facepalm

JBL
Superman has went all-out only twice in his history of comics????? If my writer friends would let me record their laughter and comments... Wow!!! Twice??? Wow!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Superman has went all-out only twice in his history of comics????? If my writer friends would let me record their laughter and comments... Wow!!! Twice??? Wow!!

According to you, he's only gone all out once, when he emptied his tank all over Doomsday.

Unless he has dynamic strength, that is.

carver9
Lmao, WOW. You're a complete idiot. facepalm

You taught me well.

psycho gundam
Just out of curiosity, are people here trolling or actually serious that DOS DD > SBP based on 1 statement? I'll continue reading through this thread but maybe it's one of those kind of statements like "the hardest test I ever took was in the 3rd grade cause of *insert rudimentary concept new to young children like say long division*".

JBL
According to you, he's only gone all out once, when he emptied his tank all over Doomsday.

Unless he has dynamic strength, that is. I never said he had went all out only once, he's done it all through his career and no, he does not have dynamic strength as confirmed by my DC writers buds.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I never said he had went all out only once, he's done it all through his career and no, he does not have dynamic strength as confirmed by my DC writers buds.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
@ Pr

My thoughts exactly

Rao Kal El

emu
Nice thread, thanks to Galans facts and DarkSaints titties thumb up
If Supermans been holding back 99% of his career, there goes the argument for his dynamic strength.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I'll continue reading through this thread but maybe it's one of those kind of statements like "the hardest test I ever took was in the 3rd grade cause of *insert rudimentary concept new to young children like say long division*". mmm

Galan007
Originally posted by emu
Nice thread, thanks to Galans facts and DarkSaints titties thumb up http://i.imgur.com/Of2ejC8.jpg

JBL
Funny, that's the same thing they "writers " said. Lol. Comic book sites are hilarious sometimes.😆

abhilegend
Can you tell us who these writers are?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I never said he had went all out only once, he's done it all through his career and no, he does not have dynamic strength as confirmed by my DC writers buds.

Do you have proof of him busting his tanks?

As you said:

Originally posted by JBL
Did he put everything he had left into those previous attacks? (No)... That final all out blow was enough. Becausesssss??? Bingo!! It had everything he had left in it.

He went from not able to harming DD to killing him in a blow.

Now, some would say that is due to dynamic strength. He unlocked his blocks, and hit depths of his power he never had before.

You say BS, and say it was merely him emptying his tanks and going all out in a single blow. And in the process, dying.

So, when else has he done so? Gone from unable to even hurt someone, to killing them and dying himself?

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can you tell us who these writers are? Trust me, I would if I could. They want their names withheld for obvious reasons. But I can tell you this, they observe several comic book sites and think that superman fans in almost all of them go overboard and exaggerate at times, but to be fair, they do understand how some of the claims come to fruition. But the common sense ones, they really think some of superman fans are idiots, especially on KMC and CBR. One in particular is the one with the nodding superman among other I will not name because no one is an idiot to me, just fans defending their favorite character like we all do. But we all at times go too far.myself included.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Trust me, I would if I could. They want their names withheld for obvious reasons. But I can tell you this, they observe several comic book sites and think that superman fans in almost all of them go overboard and exaggerate at times, but to be fair, they do understand how some of the claims come to fruition. But the common sense ones, they really think some of superman fans are idiots, especially on KMC and CBR. One in particular is the one with the nodding superman among other I will not name because no one is an idiot to me, just fans defending their favorite character like we all do. But we all at times go too far.myself included.

lol how convenient. you know you just made all that bullshit up. they just happen to browse kmc and just happen to agree with all the bullshit you try to spew against superman. i love how you threw in that last part to make your bullshit seem legit laughing laughing

Rao Kal El
"I can't tell you who, but he is the big cheese of Superman. He PARTICULARLY THINKS that Superman fans are idiots, SPECIALLY on KMC and CBR"

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

How FOOCKING convenient!!!

Get out of here, you ****ing baby!!!

No mames, ya ni la chingas!!! Oh Stan Lee told me to write that for you, I hope that doesn't damage Stan Lee's reputation.

Stan Lee is my friend and he told me that Marvel fans were idiots, specially JBL on KMC forums.

That doesn't sound ridiculuos right? laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by ghostman
lol how convenient. you know you just made all that bullshit up. they just happen to browse kmc and just happen to agree with all the bullshit you try to spew against superman. i love how you threw in that last part to make your bullshit seem legit laughing laughing

thumb up Hahahahahahaha yes , exactly. WTF this guy is taking? I want 3 of those to go.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by emu
Nice thread, thanks to Galans facts and DarkSaints titties thumb up
/B]

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/0/77/177910-179797-cassandra-nova.jpg

Rao Kal El
I see what you both guys did Galan and Dorksaint.

I approve thumb up stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Trust me, I would if I could. They want their names withheld for obvious reasons. But I can tell you this, they observe several comic book sites and think that superman fans in almost all of them go overboard and exaggerate at times, but to be fair, they do understand how some of the claims come to fruition. But the common sense ones, they really think some of superman fans are idiots, especially on KMC and CBR. One in particular is the one with the nodding superman among other I will not name because no one is an idiot to me, just fans defending their favorite character like we all do. But we all at times go too far.myself included.

First Master Bruce Virgilante career, then marwashs famous Girlfriend, then Astner high Intelligence and now this... KMC is full of heroes it seems...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JBL
Funny, that's the same thing they "writers " said. Lol. Comic book sites are hilarious sometimes.😆
Can u get me Jerry Siegel's autograph? Didn't know you knew him.

Adam Grimes
This thread thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Uh-huh. And you got any proof of all that shit?

Rao Kal El
Ha! Foocking noobs!

I didn't want to say it, but I am going to say it now!

I am Superman!

http://i.imgur.com/i5o0eSi.gif

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
First Master Bruce Virgilante career, then marwashs famous Girlfriend, then Astner high Intelligence and now this... KMC is full of heroes it seems... Link please, I know all the other stuff.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Uh-huh. And you got any proof of all that shit? Yes I do. But I won't post it here. Abhil, when I tell you these things, I tell you for a reason.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Yes I do. But I won't post it here. Abhil, when I tell you these things, I tell you for a reason.

Of course. durznuts

carver9
Wish ODG was still here because he posted the formidabilty scan.

Dareangel
Wish ODG was still here because he posted the formidabilty scan.

its easy to put your trust, your hopes, your dreams on others. to seek for a hero to come out and rescue you. and then you keep waiting carver. you keep waiting. then you realize its all you and the only one who heard your hopes is you and god. now instead of crying and wishing this ODG would be here, you be the ODG. you be that ODG and post those scans. YOU POST THOSE SCANS LIKE ODG WOULD!!!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Link please, I know all the other stuff.

Or maybe it was Gecko, always confuse them because both are black. Would need to search the Eternal Sunshine thread... xD

JBL
thumb up Hahahahahahaha yes , exactly. WTF this guy is taking? I want 3 of those to go. My bad, I was wrong about the idiot thing. Hey ghost you made the cut.

Rao Kal El

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Yes I do. But I won't post it here. Abhil, when I tell you these things, I tell you for a reason.
Then PM me.

I'll wait with so much anticipation.

cdtm
Originally posted by backup
DOS Doomsday:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cyN59XmDgZo/Vn02j6M1LYI/AAAAAAAAJGM/7coIvsUuy2Y/s1600/war2015-004d.jpg

vs.

Superboy Prime (standar):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/4936651-1381664352-13363.jpg

- No BFR

Who wins this fight?

Both beat Hulk.

Damborgson
Exactly and Spiderman has went all out once in his career and Hulk has went all out once in his career as well. I'm can't think of a time Thor has cut lose.

He's gone all out against the Celestials, Mangog, during Ragnarok, blood and thunder of course, vs the Void in my opinion, against Glory in Chaos War, etc. Not usually against other heroes though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.