March Movie Madness: Best Movie Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Wow, surprised on the results. The winner: The Joker

p94CbzUxJgs

Ridley_Prime
At least it's not talking about Leto's, right?

Patient_Leech
Ledger's Joker was definitely better than Darth Vader. Better performance anyway. Darth Vader might be a bit more iconic, though.

This is sort of an inane discussion, though. Comparing apples and oranges.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah... Zack only posted this though because it's something positive about something from DC, in these DC hating times when WB runs it into the ground.

Zack M
Nah, I wanted to see what people thought of the results. I enjoy Vader more as the villain, actually. That's if you count Rogue One, too.

riv6672
Not a bad choice.
Vader would also be viable.
Me, i'd have put in a vote for Dolores Umbridge. Just typing her name makes me angry; horrible woman.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
Wow, surprised on the results. The winner: The Joker

p94CbzUxJgs

And you wonder why Suicide Squad made money even though it was an awful film.

relentless1
Vader is a piss poor villain, especially after RTOJ, The Emperor is a fantastic villain, even more so after episodes 1-3 yet he is vastly underrated.

Ledgers Joker was perfect for his time and surroundings though, I can see why they gave the nod to him and I'm 100% behind that.

Zack M
Originally posted by Inhuman
And you wonder why Suicide Squad made money even though it was an awful film.

Killer Croc?

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader is a piss poor villain, especially after RTOJ, The Emperor is a fantastic villain, even more so after episodes 1-3 yet he is vastly underrated.

Ledgers Joker was perfect for his time and surroundings though, I can see why they gave the nod to him and I'm 100% behind that.

Both are great, but I think Vader has better presence. I'm a little biased, because I'm not that big of a Joker fan. Ledger and Mark H. Are my favs.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
Killer Croc?
heh heh big grin

Zack M
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.