Most Inconsistent Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
which characters are the most inconsistant as far as their fighting? here is some that come into my mind.

Superboy Prime - some showings he wrecks teams and treats adam like a feeb. some showings he is matched easily by superboy, owned by titans and by zoom/flash to the point he is scared. he fought ION but won because ION was poisoned. i seriously cant really tell whats going on. i still believe he is above superman... but its hard to tell where he really stands.

Superman 1 Million (kal kent) - this guy is always depowered and this is why its so hard to tell whats up with him. while being slightly depowered he owned firestorm with his breath. when just further depowered he had trouble with the metal man crew. then he got depowered greatly and broke the time barrier. then in other stories again away from the supersun he is superior to all star superman, however together with the superman squad couldnt stop the croneverse monster while all star did it all by himself. got one shotted by ultraman and owned by batman 1 million physically. then he can hold off a charging galaxy with help. dont know whats up with this guy.

Sabretooth - sometimes he is good like with his upgrades when he bested wolverine, killed wendigo, owned the super soldiers. then he has plenty of showings being a dumbass savage that gets owned like nothing. humiliated and chained like a dog by a different master from story to story.

Cogito
SBP is one of the most consistently portrayed characters in comics, if not the most consistent characters (at least among those with a couple dozen appearances)

IC? Beastly
SCW? Beastly
LO3W? Beastly

He's just plain beastly in just about every appearance he has.

Look at what it takes to beat him:
- After a huge fight that included SBP killing dozens of GLs, Superman and Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Kal-L had to fly him through a red sun to beat him
- Dumped into the speed force, a rarely used move because it's mad OP
- Guardian suicide BFR, a move never seen before but only served to superpower him further
- KO'd (but not killed) by universe destroying energies

His one low point was being defeated by Superboy/Teen Titans, and as I've said many times before that had context - a shitty, rushed, forced ending due to the introduction of the New 52. Can't really hold that against him.

Galan007
Solomon Grundy.

cdtm
No one tops "fights Kryptonians and Daxamites, fails at street thugs" Val Armorr.

Cogito
DC:
Atrocitus (last 5 years)
Guardians of the Universe
Flashes (against Zooms vs. everyone else)
Lobo

Marvel:
Abstracts. All of them.
Celestials
Elders of the Universe

Dareangel
Originally posted by Cogito
SBP is one of the most consistently portrayed characters in comics, if not the most consistent characters (at least among those with a couple dozen appearances)

IC? Beastly
SCW? Beastly
LO3W? Beastly

He's just plain beastly in just about every appearance he has.

Look at what it takes to beat him:
- After a huge fight that included SBP killing dozens of GLs, Superman and Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Kal-L had to fly him through a red sun to beat him
- Dumped into the speed force, a rarely used move because it's mad OP
- Guardian suicide BFR, a move never seen before but only served to superpower him further
- KO'd (but not killed) by universe destroying energies

His one low point was being defeated by Superboy/Teen Titans, and as I've said many times before that had context - a shitty, rushed, forced ending due to the introduction of the New 52. Can't really hold that against him.

i am not talking only about his last appearance. all his fights vs superboy. all his fights that include flash/zoom, then of course there is the titans. as you stated yourself, he doesnt have many feats to begin with. so to have that many lower showings with such limited appearances makes me wonder how strong he is to begin with.

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
Solomon Grundy.

Winner

xJLxKing
Larfleeze

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Solomon Grundy. He's scaled to who he's fighting against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.