Why didn't Grievous let Talzin kill Dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Dooku had screwed over Grievous before (Lair of Grievous) and letting Dooku die would've made him supreme leader of the CIS.

So why did he?

Beniboybling
EDIT: Nvm. sad

Kurk
Don't be shy, this is a safe space smile

relentless1
even if he wanted to he would've had to deal with Sidious after, even grievous isn't that dumb

Darth Abonis
Welcome to the wonderful world of Clone Wars plot holes

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by relentless1
even if he wanted to he would've had to deal with Sidious after, even grievous isn't that dumb

Wouldn't have been that bad considering Sidious was nearing the time for Anakin's final phase.

Granted that Grievous didn't know that.

Geistalt
'Cause Palps needed him to convert Anakin.

Kurk
I'm fairly sure Grievous had no clue about Sheev's plans. What would Sidious have known if Talzin did kill him? It was Dooku's independent mission.

Geistalt
He didn't need to explain it; he just had to get Grievous to comply.

cs_zoltan
Kurk is a f-ucking imbecile again, nothing to see here.

Beniboybling
Lel.

Srs tho Grievous wasn't interested in leading the Confederacy, he didn't care about the politics, he just wanted to wage war and kill Jedi.

cs_zoltan
Kurk probably didn't watch RotS where Grievous was taken aback by Dooku's death.

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kurk probably didn't watch RotS where Grievous was taken aback by Dooku's death. Yes, I'm sure that was a genuine response.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
Yes, I'm sure that was a genuine response.

It's almost as sure as you being an inbred autistic.

MythLord
So we're 95% sure it's legit?

cs_zoltan
*99%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.