Steel Serpent vs Lady Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. H2H.

2. Standard rules.

cdtm
Davos can give Lord Rand and a "getting more serious" Spidey a tough fight.

While Lady Bullseye, if I remember correctly, was thoughly trounced by Matt.

StiltmanFTW
Lady Bulseye was also stated to be just as good - if not better - than the real Bullseye.

Hey, just saying. You can nerf Serpent to his classic levels, if needed.

I feel it needs to be discussed at least once.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lady Bulseye was also stated to be just as good - if not better - than the real Bullseye.

Hey, just saying. You can nerf Serpent to his classic levels, if needed.

I feel it needs to be discussed at least once.

Doesn't regular Bullseye get beaten down by Castle all the time, though? stick out tongue

And tbh, in terms of h2h, classic Davos were his best days. Later on, he dominates through chi amps, but gets totally brushed off h2h.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Doesn't regular Bullseye get beaten down by Castle all the time, though? stick out tongue

Not all the time.

In their first encounter, he toyed with Frank. Sure, you could argue that Frank had the edge, but only due to the equipment and we didn't see the result of that.

Their fights were far from stomp, anyway.

Originally posted by cdtm
And tbh, in terms of h2h, classic Davos were his best days. Later on, he dominates through chi amps, but gets totally brushed off h2h.

That's a shame. Such potential. Danny needs villains and Davos is perfect for one of those. "Iron Fist Killer" is good for one appearance, much like Morlun or Mallen.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1. H2H.

2. Standard rules.

Does the Steel Serpent owns the ShariForce Nuclear Fist ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.