TV vs Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
1. movie cap vs tv iron fist

2. movie gamora vs tv dardevil

3. movie drax vs tv cage

4. movie apocalypse vs tv legion

5. movie widow vs tv arrow

each fight takes place in a random ghost town and all have normal equipment.
how these goez?

carthage
1. Captain is significantly better physically, more skilled, and since Danny can't utilize the Chi to its fullest extent he loses

2. Gamora withstood the explosion of a ships/hurled Nebula up a cliff with one hand while hanging down and outran laser fire from Nebula. She's faster and far more durable to take anything Matt can dish out. She curbs

3. A stalemate as neither have the damage to take out the other.

4. Probably another stalemate. Legion has a greater array of telekinetic/psy based abilities from opening wormholes, to atomizing others (Apocalypse has shown similar power). En Sabah has greater feats in terms of scope but David has greater ability and possibly raw power. I guess it depends on who strikes first.

5. Ollie seems to have greater feats even though Arrow is dogshit as a show.

beatboks
Cap,Gamora, Drax, Legion all win.

5's a coin flip

Inedian
Apocalypse crushes Legion. No contest.

basilisk
1. Cap is on another level physically. IF, well his show was kind of crappy and his fight scenes and opponents were mostly sub par so it's a little unfair to judge him so harshly, but I don't see him having a chance here. Plus IF was portrayed as a sort of emo loser in that show.

2. Gamora is superhuman. Again, it's big budget movie fighter vs Netflix budget fighter, but Gamora should win.

3. Tough fight but I can see Drax probably winning it eventually or they stalemate.

4. Don't know. Haven't seen enough of Legion.

5. I think Arrow might actually be able to take this or at least some sort of majority.

Digi
Originally posted by carthage
1. Captain is significantly better physically, more skilled, and since Danny can't utilize the Chi to its fullest extent he loses

2. Gamora withstood the explosion of a ships/hurled Nebula up a cliff with one hand while hanging down and outran laser fire from Nebula. She's faster and far more durable to take anything Matt can dish out. She curbs

3. A stalemate as neither have the damage to take out the other.

4. Probably another stalemate. Legion has a greater array of telekinetic/psy based abilities from opening wormholes, to atomizing others (Apocalypse has shown similar power). En Sabah has greater feats in terms of scope but David has greater ability and possibly raw power. I guess it depends on who strikes first.

5. Ollie seems to have greater feats even though Arrow is dogshit as a show.

thumb up Good post. Agreed on all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.