Movie Apocalypse vs Movie Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
confused

fight in the desert.

StiltmanFTW
PG Ronan?

leonidas
sure. i couldn't recall if he had it most of the time. for the purpose of discussion let's compare both versions.

StiltmanFTW
When he fought Drax for the first time, he was w/o it.

Same when he one-shotted Thanos' servant, that "Other" dude or whatever his name was, but that's a non-feat.

I still need to watch XMA, so I can't participate, I'm afraid haermm Delph's reviews have made me stay away from it.

Inedian
Apocalypse

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Same when he one-shotted Thanos' servant, that "Other" dude or whatever his name was, but that's a non-feat.

I still need to watch XMA, so I can't participate, I'm afraid haermm Delph's reviews have made me stay away from it.

that apocalypse fan-boy? pfft. it was fine. it's all about expectations. i didn't really expect much and was pleasantly surprised. there are a lot worse movies. so man up and watch it. sneer

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

its a well damn good movie. i have learned already not to listen to what other people have to say about movies.

Surtur
It's not a terrible movie by any means. I find it to be weakest in the trilogy of films form that era, but it's still overall good.

carthage
Ronan gets atomized or telekinetically hurled into space

En Sabah telekinetically lifted the pyramids, destroyed Cairo, and transmuted people into the earth/walls. Ronan is watered down MCU weakness in comparison, without the gem he's crap.

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
that apocalypse fan-boy? pfft. it was fine. it's all about expectations. i didn't really expect much and was pleasantly surprised. there are a lot worse movies. so man up and watch it. sneer It was soooooooo bad.

Ronan wins because his movie wasn't garbage.

TethAdamTheRock
Apocolypse

Magneto would probably beat him after upgrades maybe

Inedian
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Magneto would probably beat him after upgrades maybe

Magneto also beats Ronan.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Smurph
It was soooooooo bad.

oh come on. i know there are different opinions but the movie wasnt soooo bad. it simply isnt true. it had a storyline, it had good action, they made it interesting and got the characters involved with the story decently. sure many people may think it wasnt good enough and its ok. but to say it was that bad? there arent any objective reasons to hate on the movie. its this trend of hate every sequal movie and the more they make them the more you should hate them, unless its some kind of "perfection". tell me what was so wrong with it?

leonidas
Originally posted by Smurph
It was soooooooo bad.

geez, everyone's a critic.... it wasn't citizen kane, agreed. but it wasn't THAT bad...

Digi
Yeah, I didn't mind it. Then again, I enjoy mutant suffering...

fdog

leonidas
seeing as how you keep posting that pic, it's clear you're into making people in general suffer. no expression

Dareangel
i believe that ever since the Nolan batman movies, which by the way are great movies, many people developed different standards. they suddenly are looking for a more serious and realistic take on the things. suddenly i see people critic really badly flashy movies with great effects and colorful set. people are looking for that grey/dark realistic tone. its like if professor X set with jean and they would just mind f^ck eath other with talking and hint some political views and agenda, people would say its a great movie it has some deep shit in there. again, to each their own and even if thats the case its everyones choise. just pointed out something i have noticed with movie critics ever since nolan movies.

Anadrol1
Apoc easy

And that was a good movie

Galan007
Yeah, definitely going with Apoc.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
geez, everyone's a critic.... it wasn't citizen kane, agreed. but it wasn't THAT bad... you're showing your age buddy.

leonidas
what, i've seen the remake..... no expression

tkitna
I for one loved AoA for some reason. Sure it wasn't Citizen Kane, but it wasn't Suicide Squad bad either.

Apoc for the win here

leonidas
even against pg ronan? little surprised. apoc was pretty beastly in the movie though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.