Thragg vs. First Born

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
No weapons, fist fight. Anything goes.

Who wins?

carver9
Amazing fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Amazing fight. Agreed. thumb up

I would probably side with Thragg in the end, though. Primarily because: Thragg >>> Omni-Man = 'mean' Supreme >> Darius Dax-army >> entire Supreme Family.

*For those unfamiliar with the character: 'mean' Supreme is the original version. It was stated that it took the entire Supreme Family just to contain him(that is how he got locked up in the first place.) These statements were soon confirmed when mean Supreme was released from his prison, as he easily rape-stomped an entire army of Darius Dax's, of which had just shit-stomped the combined Supreme Family(which includes Suprema and Moore-Supreme.)

*On a different occasion, mean Supreme killed his arch-nemesis, Khromium, along with every living being on Khromium's home-planet, with a single energy attack. After absorbing a bit of laser-fire(yes, he can absorb energy as well), mean Supreme proceeded to physically destroy the entire planet, before throwing Khromium himself into a nearby star. Lol.

**Mean Supreme also beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe-weight... But that's neither here nor there. whistle

Point being: mean Supreme is an absolute-f*cking-BEAST, yet Thragg is logically more powerful still(and in all likelihood, by a significant margin.)

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Agreed. thumb up

I would probably side with Thragg in the end, though. Primarily because: Thragg >>> Omni-Man = 'mean' Supreme >> Darius Dax-army >> entire Supreme Family.

*For those unfamiliar with the character: 'mean' Supreme is the original version. It was stated that it took the entire Supreme Family just to contain him(that is how he got locked up in the first place.) These statements were soon confirmed when mean Supreme was released from his prison, as he easily rape-stomped an entire army of Darius Dax's, of which had just shit-stomped the combined Supreme Family(which includes Suprema and Moore-Supreme.)

*On a different occasion, mean Supreme killed his arch-nemesis, Khromium, along with every living being on Khromium's home-planet, with a single energy attack. After absorbing a bit of laser-fire(yes, he can absorb energy as well), mean Supreme proceeded to physically destroy the entire planet, before throwing Khromium himself into a nearby star. Lol.

**Mean Supreme also beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe-weight... But that's neither here nor there. whistle

Point being: mean Supreme is an absolute-f*cking-BEAST, yet Thragg is logically more powerful still(and in all likelihood, by a significant margin.)

I was reading some Invicible issues, and while Omni Man pushed Supreme to his limits, it seemed to me like when they (Omni Man, Invincible, etc) are in other comics they are less squishy than when they appear in their mainstream comics. I mean how easily they bleed. I just don't recall Supreme bleeding as much in his own series, or getting his limbs torn off. It was as if they dropped him down to Omni Man's level for the sake of plot. I don't want to low ball the guys from Invincible, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice how easily they are injured. If not for the Supreme run in, I'd place them in the Supreme light category without hesitating.

carver9
If Thragg can beat First Born, that would put him above all of the elites imo since FB treated both Orion and Diana like fodder. Hell, he was working Diana when she took her bracers off.

Galan007
I honestly think that Thragg is solid trans, tbh... The fact that he can easily wreck Invincible+Omni-Man+Thadeus combined is suggestive of such, imo ... Omni-man stalemating the most powerful version of Supreme is just icing on the cake. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Even if you don't dig into Nolan's run in with Supreme, Thragg is still able to completely own groups of Viltrumites, many of whom have Herald level stats.

And his insane fight with Battle Beast shows he really practices the survival of the fittest warrior mentality that he preaches, and won't just roll over when he's challenged, like a lot of powerful villains do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.