Super Skrull & Ronan vs. Black Bolt & Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

TethAdamTheRock

Sin I AM
2 Bolt solos

leonidas
i was gonna say the same thing.... one scream and it's likely they are both ko'd. or worse. /shrug even without the scream bolt and vulcan handle them without that much trouble imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
i was gonna say the same thing.... one scream and it's likely they are both ko'd. or worse. /shrug even without the scream bolt and vulcan handle them without that much trouble imo.

Same. Ronan isnt impresive at all. I cant think of a single good showing. The skrull lost cool points after SI. Guy was no longer unique

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Same. Ronan isnt impresive at all. I cant think of a single good showing. The skrull lost cool points after SI. Guy was no longer unique Ronan has handled Ms marvel and didn't he bash in the heads of both black dwarf and ravenous? Skrull could potentially take out Vulcan with force fields. With that said, team two should win more often than not.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas

how would SS forcefields hold up against a scream?

leonidas
not very well....

classic ronan actually has some pretty good feats to his name tbh, but he's not been nearly so impressive in the last bunch of years.

vulcan could pretty easily affect the electricity in their brains and end them that way. there is also a distinct possibility that he could manipulate the hyperspatial energy that creates the force fields. IF it is hyperspatial as sue's is of course. if not, it might even be easier for him. don't see too many ways that team 1 can win more than 1 or 2 in 10. /shrug

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
Ronan has handled Ms marvel and didn't he bash in the heads of both black dwarf and ravenous? Skrull could potentially take out Vulcan with force fields. With that said, team two should win more often than not.

Wasn't that an early day showing for Carol when she struggled to do things like lift 80tons?

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Wasn't that an early day showing for Carol when she struggled to do things like lift 80tons? maybe, but I was talking about when the annihilators fought the avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.