Recent Bane(that owned entire arkham) VS Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who wins

Dareangel
Bump this shit son

riv6672
Sabretooth wins this shit son

deathslash
Creed takes this, but bane can make him work for it. The thing is, super strong bricks are the sort of characters that Creed was made for fighting and unfortunately, bane lacks the durability to ignore Victor's claws.

Dareangel
damn. but do you believe bane is stronger than sabretooth? i mean as far as strength goes, cant see creed doing the things bane did

StiltmanFTW
He should be.

He must've been really exhausted from having gone through that Bat Rogues gauntlet... no other explanation on how a headbutt could've put him down.

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
damn. but do you believe bane is stronger than sabretooth? i mean as far as strength goes, cant see creed doing the things bane did he might be. Creed has a few feats that could potentially give bane a run for his money.

Dareangel
yeah but breaking out of pure ice after being frozen, tearing off multiple ton doors, there are old comics with sabretooth doing some good shit like ripping off cars, ripping off doors and even crushing a dumbell. however those are the old days when he was suppose to be a powerhouse, he even one shotted rogue. in the modern days, he is just a big "psycho redneck" type of guy that gets beat up by everyone. thats what you get when you involve politics with art...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He should be.

He must've been really exhausted from having gone through that Bat Rogues gauntlet... no other explanation on how a headbutt could've put him down.

It's Batman.

WW, as the GoW, smashed him headfirst through concrete without a helmet and he wasn't even KOed.

Using Batman as a gauge is a fail.

Dareangel
specially when he says "I'm batman" right before he strikes. you have a point

Eternal Idol
I can't see Sabretooth losing this fight. He's got the speed, strength, and weaponry to tear Bane apart, while having the damage soak and healing factor to take anything Bane could dish out.

Stoic
Bane is probably stronger by a decent margin, but he has a huge weakness working against him, those cables. Depending on whether or not those venom injector cables are publicly known as the source of his might, Creed shouldn't have a problem slicing them apart.

riv6672
^^^Or just grabbing them and using them to cartoon smash Bane back & forth on the ground.

AKA though, despite Bane having a likely strength advantage, this is how i feel
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I can't see Sabretooth losing this fight. He's got the speed......and weaponry to tear Bane apart, while having the damage soak and healing factor to take anything Bane could dish out.

Zack M
Bane is still meta without the Venom. Even if Sabretooth cuts the cables, Bane will still make him work for it. Sabretooth still wins, though.

KingD19
People are forgetting Creed is actually a legit superhuman.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Bane is still meta without the Venom. Even if Sabretooth cuts the cables, Bane will still make him work for it. Sabretooth still wins, though.

Nah, if he cut those cables it would be over swiftly.Way back, they sent Creed into the Morlock tunnels, and he nearly massacred every deviant mutant there.His damage soak is also pretty ridiculous. He's basically a mini Lobo.

cdtm
Creed has adamantium claws?

Thinking about how Cage tried strangling mid/late 90's Sabertooth, with only Danny talking him down. Bane's probably strong enough, and if he can ignore bullets he could probably take regular claws to the face (Might end up looking like a horror show..)

Ize19
Originally posted by cdtm

Thinking about how Cage tried strangling mid/late 90's Sabertooth, with only Danny talking him down. Bane's probably strong enough, and if he can ignore bullets he could probably take regular claws to the face (Might end up looking like a horror show..)

That was actually early 80's, in Power Man & Iron Fist #84. Sabertooth received several upgrades after that.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah, if he cut those cables it would be over swiftly.Way back, they sent Creed into the Morlock tunnels, and he nearly massacred every deviant mutant there.His damage soak is also pretty ridiculous. He's basically a mini Lobo.

I doubt it. His cables have been cut before and he still fought. Like I said, he's meta without the venom.

StiltmanFTW
His cables have been cut before and he still fought.

Like against Croc...? Didn't like it, but it happened.

It's still going to help a lot.

Had.

But if you ask handbook guys, he still has them laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Ize19
That was actually early 80's, in Power Man & Iron Fist #84. Sabertooth received several upgrades after that.

Nope, that's the first time it happened. I'm talking about the second time, which was basically straight ripoff of that story.

Complete with Danny being completely overshadowed by Cage, as Mary Jo Duffy, who did the bulk of the original Power Man and Iron Fist stories (Often mediore stories imo, compared to the likes of Priest) often wrote him.

Actually, the writer of the 90's story was WORSE then MJD. At least he got to shine against meta's with weapons that could stop Cage, or cold cock someone like Man Mountain Marco in one well placed shot. Danny was defeated by Whiplash under the other guy, for crying out loud.

Ize19
Nope, that's the first time it happened. I'm talking about the second time, which was basically straight ripoff of that story.

Complete with Danny being completely overshadowed by Cage, as Mary Jo Duffy, who did the bulk of the original Power Man and Iron Fist stories (Often mediore stories imo, compared to the likes of Priest) often wrote him.

Actually, the writer of the 90's story was WORSE then MJD. At least he got to shine against meta's with weapons that could stop Cage, or cold cock someone like Man Mountain Marco in one well placed shot. Danny was defeated by Whiplash under the other guy, for crying out loud.

Lol, comics. Thanks for the correction.

vansonbee
I doubt Bane strong enough to bend metal and wrap it around Sabretooth. Without a healing factor, Bane fair much better.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by vansonbee
I doubt Bane strong enough to bend metal and wrap it around Sabretooth. Without a healing factor, Bane fair much better.

Why? He might very well be able to do that.

Thing is, even before his first upgrade ever, Creed proved to be too much for Polaris to handle... and she's Magneto-lite...

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/polarischains.jpg~original

Zack M
Like against Croc...? Didn't like it, but it happened.

It's still going to help a lot.

Had.

But if you ask handbook guys, he still has them laughing out loud

Bane has owned Croc more often than not.

StiltmanFTW
I know. I'm just saying that going for the tubes - and bleeding Bane out afterwards - is not a dumb thing to do...

deathslash
Bane has owned Croc more often than not. owned is a rather subjective way of saying it. Bane has had the deck stacked in his favor more often than not while fighting croc.

Galan007
Bane wins.

http://shortyawards.com.s3.amazonaws.com/entries/8th/game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

StiltmanFTW
He appears to be winning, then Creed headbutts him...

Creed is an abstract, here we see him one-shotting Bada:

https://s18.postimg.org/xbfz0gvxl/Dino007.jpg

Supermutant
Originally posted by deathslash
owned is a rather subjective way of saying it. Bane has had the deck stacked in his favor more often than not while fighting croc.

This is just completely false and ridiculous. Pre 52 Bane owned Croc in the Gotham sewers twice, meaning that Croc had the home field advantage. He also beat Croc when he was amped on venom along with other Gotham villains in the New 52.

Actually the only one time that Croc managed to defeat Bane, "the deck" was severely stack in Croc's favor. Poison Ivy poisoned Bane and was mind controlling him, and Croc had the home field advantage again of the sewers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
twice

Second time, it was mostly unresolved, wasn't it?

He also beat Croc when he was amped on venom along with other Gotham villains in the New 52.

With Mr. Freeze's ray gun.

Poison Ivy poisoned Bane and was mind controlling him, and Croc had the home field advantage again of the sewers.

Pheromones did affect him, but I don't think there was any evidence of actual poisoning...?

deathslash
This is just completely false and ridiculous. Pre 52 Bane owned Croc in the Gotham sewers twice, meaning that Croc had the home field advantage. He also beat Croc when he was amped on venom along with other Gotham villains in the New 52.

Actually the only one time that Croc managed to defeat Bane, "the deck" was severely stack in Croc's favor. Poison Ivy poisoned Bane and was mind controlling him, and Croc had the home field advantage again of the sewers. laughing you're acting as if the sewers are now Crocs own Gotham City. What was he supposed to do with the "home field advantage", lure bane under a sewage let off and have some poop fall on his head?

The first time that they fought, bane knew about croc while Crocs knew absolutely nothing of bane, his fighting style, his gear, or any of his abilities. Is it impressive that bane beat him? Sure, but if spider-man (for example) were to go into a fight with wolverine while having (at least) a general level of knowledge regarding his enemy while his enemy knows nothing about him, would it be an insane victory that proves that spider-man is a badass?

The second fight literally had bane start with a cheap shot from behind (hell, let's not mince words. It was a sneak attack) while Crocs arms still hadn't healed fully and croc still gave him hell. Funny thing is that even after bane broke one of his arms again, croc seemed to have the upper hand as the were fighting in the water. Now I ask you, if I were to come out of nowhere, hit you from behind, and still get a bloody lip for my efforts (while you have two broken arms) and you seem to be actively trying to drown me when a titlewave sweeps us away, does it look like I have the upper hand?

The third fight had batbane swing in on an unsuspecting croc, use the momentum of his swing to land the first shot, and still had croc draw blood from bane while bane was wearing freaking armor. Hell, bane had to resort to using a blunt instrument to bludgeon croc with. Again, if I were to swing in through a window, use the momentum of the swing to land the first hit, and you still manage to draw blood from me with every hit that you land (while I'm wearing swat armor) and I have to resort to using a baseball bat to beat you, is that a real victory or an admission that you're to good for me to beat in a fair fight?

I don't care about the time that croc beat bane. I just want you to subjectively look at the three fights and determine whether or not the fight was stacked in bane's favor.

Zack M
owned is a rather subjective way of saying it. Bane has had the deck stacked in his favor more often than not while fighting croc.

Not currently, no. Bane has has the advantage.

riv6672
Croc wins.

http://shortyawards.com.s3.amazonaws.com/entries/8th/game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

Supermutant
laughing you're acting as if the sewers are now Crocs own Gotham City. What was he supposed to do with the "home field advantage", lure bane under a sewage let off and have some poop fall on his head?

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111210919/5346029-bane+vs+croc+2.jpg

Croc has already shown the ability to take advantage of his environment, although Bane quickly recovered in that part of the fight.

The first time that they fought, bane knew about croc while Crocs knew absolutely nothing of bane, his fighting style, his gear, or any of his abilities. Is it impressive that bane beat him? Sure, but if spider-man (for example) were to go into a fight with wolverine while having (at least) a general level of knowledge regarding his enemy while his enemy knows nothing about him, would it be an insane victory that proves that spider-man is a badass?

And Bane immediately before any punch was thrown told Croc about his venom plus shown him, and still he stomped Croc as Croc was only able to get one attack in.

The second fight literally had bane start with a cheap shot from behind (hell, let's not mince words. It was a sneak attack) while Crocs arms still hadn't healed fully and croc still gave him hell. Funny thing is that even after bane broke one of his arms again, croc seemed to have the upper hand as the were fighting in the water. Now I ask you, if I were to come out of nowhere, hit you from behind, and still get a bloody lip for my efforts (while you have two broken arms) and you seem to be actively trying to drown me when a titlewave sweeps us away, does it look like I have the upper hand?

Wrong again. Not only was Croc looking for Bane, but he could smell that Bane was there and even asked Robin where Bane was. And here is the whole encounter, with again Croc only getting one hit in while Bane dominates. And Croc is saved by his environment able to escape through the waste water.
So how can u possibly think Croc has the upper hand, when Bane is stomping him again? Plus Croc broke the gauntlet venom device, so Bane couldn't even use venom anymore.

http://imgur.com/pY4jmUx
http://imgur.com/cWauKbR

The third fight had batbane swing in on an unsuspecting croc, use the momentum of his swing to land the first shot, and still had croc draw blood from bane while bane was wearing freaking armor. Hell, bane had to resort to using a blunt instrument to bludgeon croc with. Again, if I were to swing in through a window, use the momentum of the swing to land the first hit, and you still manage to draw blood from me with every hit that you land (while I'm wearing swat armor) and I have to resort to using a baseball bat to beat you, is that a real victory or an admission that you're to good for me to beat in a fair fight?

Where do you keep getting this unsuspecting nonsense from? Croc was preparing to go to war with other gotham villains who could attack his "kingdom" at any time. He also heard Bane and his soldiers approaching briefly, and even thought Bane was Batman for a moment. Drawing a lil blood means next to nothing when Bane stomps him again. Also Bane manage to draw blood from Croc and knock his teeth out with just his fists.

I just want you to subjectively look at the three fights and determine whether or not the fight was stacked in bane's favor.

I just want you to subjectively look at the three fights and determine whether or not the fight was stacked in Killer Croc's favor.

deathslash
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111210919/5346029-bane+vs+croc+2.jpg

Croc has already shown the ability to take advantage of his environment, although Bane quickly recovered in that part of the fight.

And Bane immediately before any punch was thrown told Croc about his venom plus shown him, and still he stomped Croc as Croc was only able to get one attack in.

Wrong again. Not only was Croc looking for Bane, but he could smell that Bane was there and even asked Robin where Bane was. And here is the whole encounter, with again Croc only getting one hit in while Bane dominates. And Croc is saved by his environment able to escape through the waste water.
So how can u possibly think Croc has the upper hand, when Bane is stomping him again? Plus Croc broke the gauntlet venom device, so Bane couldn't even use venom anymore.

http://imgur.com/pY4jmUx
http://imgur.com/cWauKbR

Where do you keep getting this unsuspecting nonsense from? Croc was preparing to go to war with other gotham villains who could attack his "kingdom" at any time. He also heard Bane and his soldiers approaching briefly, and even thought Bane was Batman for a moment. Drawing a lil blood means next to nothing when Bane stomps him again. Also Bane manage to draw blood from Croc and knock his teeth out with just his fists.

I just want you to subjectively look at the three fights and determine whether or not the fight was stacked in Killer Croc's favor. Again, I don't care about their newest fight. That's not what's being argued here.

Again, it's a good feat for bane, but he knew Crocs weaknesses before the fight started and only told croc when the fight was going on (which wouldn't give croc enough time to formulate a plan.

no expression You're definitely missing at least two whole pages of scans because bane's mouth didn't go from perfectly fine to being bloody for no reason. Here's the full fight:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/fb-- hISqIPzOyQUaaKIOVi2eqvW61z2xxWBhy2Bm8Vf2nWzYakKzpX
U1JxS632eFWgWyo4mIDtLZ=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ 07Mo4cad4zB3Bi6syGAT9GshqQ7ITNaUABf_Ny4ztZe2VJGR1_
Dxf-V7LyC8VRckb7S2930Icbs4=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/XZKJiERuPbqWRTmHjj84O3OLmPyaMYMXDSSN2v3CUOA1-8IJGoJ0O2euy4dT2uoJmZN0KNwPFy81=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ ywzcAstygzJX0IkAQqUM_n29wbput8MfOsJ8loSwrn5yc059iK
uUEhD3g52TxCqs5S9tK2xbRhpc=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ 0cCJmdtdhi7gvZshOMfkY1aZRljjf1Y7pRm67SdbVtete_BcVk
sT3UJkZUg5E26VpKhYnpMNtVeq=s0

You somehow managed to get every page except for the ones where croc had the upper hand, but don't worry, I won't hold that against you; just do your research a little better next time. Also, looking for someone in the general area and knowing that they're right on top of you are two completely different things and you know it.

"A lil blood", lol. Every attack that he threw at him drew blood and he then proceeded to take a chunk out of his neck. You also failed to address how bane was wearing phucking armor! LOL, "stomps him again". Looks like you're conveniently forgetting about the part where bane couldn't put him down with his fists and had to go for a giant metal bludgeoning tool.

StiltmanFTW
@lifeslash

Always copy the full links. Don't just copy them from posts, that was the address is incomplete.

deathslash
@lifeslash

Always copy the full links. Don't just copy them from posts, that was the address is incomplete. that's definitely weird, because I did copy the full link for every one of them.

StiltmanFTW
It happens. Try posting them again, but this time type nothing else. Just 5 links.

deathslash
Still isn't working.

Supermutant
Again, I don't care about their newest fight. That's not what's being argued here.

Again, it's a good feat for bane, but he knew Crocs weaknesses before the fight started and only told croc when the fight was going on (which wouldn't give croc enough time to formulate a plan.

no expression You're definitely missing at least two whole pages of scans because bane's mouth didn't go from perfectly fine to being bloody for no reason. Here's the full fight:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/fb-- hISqIPzOyQUaaKIOVi2eqvW61z2xxWBhy2Bm8Vf2nWzYakKzpX
U1JxS632eFWgWyo4mIDtLZ=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ 07Mo4cad4zB3Bi6syGAT9GshqQ7ITNaUABf_Ny4ztZe2VJGR1_
Dxf-V7LyC8VRckb7S2930Icbs4=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/XZKJiERuPbqWRTmHjj84O3OLmPyaMYMXDSSN2v3CUOA1-8IJGoJ0O2euy4dT2uoJmZN0KNwPFy81=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ ywzcAstygzJX0IkAQqUM_n29wbput8MfOsJ8loSwrn5yc059iK
uUEhD3g52TxCqs5S9tK2xbRhpc=s0
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ 0cCJmdtdhi7gvZshOMfkY1aZRljjf1Y7pRm67SdbVtete_BcVk
sT3UJkZUg5E26VpKhYnpMNtVeq=s0

You somehow managed to get every page except for the ones where croc had the upper hand, but don't worry, I won't hold that against you; just do your research a little better next time. Also, looking for someone in the general area and knowing that they're right on top of you are two completely different things and you know it.

"A lil blood", lol. Every attack that he threw at him drew blood and he then proceeded to take a chunk out of his neck. You also failed to address how bane was wearing phucking armor! LOL, "stomps him again". Looks like you're conveniently forgetting about the part where bane couldn't put him down with his fists and had to go for a giant metal bludgeoning tool.

I don't know what point you are failing to make. I'm not posting every full battle between them b/c most of that is already in Bane's respect thread. What I am showing however, is just how completely wrong your memory of their battles are.

Just like your statement that Croc can't or doesn't take advantage of the environment when he has already done so against Bane in the sewers. But anyways the main point is that Croc has never beaten Bane except once with aid from Poison Ivy. Overwhelming majority of the time Bane is dominant in their encounters. Also you keep bring up superficial damage that Croc has given Bane like it means something when Bane barely reacts to it and keeps fighting. But Bane knocking out Croc's teeth, breaking his arms, leaving him koed and in a bloody mess isn't that big of a deal. Also are you suggesting that Bane can't beat Croc with just his bare hands when he has already done so lol? That giant bat-symbol was just part of his gear at the time, doesn't mean he needed it, but it was available so why not use it? Don't really get any points you are trying to make especially considering how many time Bane has made an example out of Croc.

StiltmanFTW
Still isn't working.

You can save the scans and upload them on some image hosting site, then. Like https://postimage.io/ or http://tinypic.com/, for example. No registration necessary there.

OR --- and that's a faster way in your case --- convert the links you have to shortened ones generated by tinyurl:

http://tinyurl.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.