Battle Beast Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://pm1.narvii.com/6103/906601fb5ad1cc862b568ef87ebadb2eca277996_hq.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
No blood clones.

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/lobo-david-finch.jpg

cdtm
Damn.

Love both these guys, but I suppose Lobo, after a good fight. Healing factor makes all the difference.

deathslash
Lobo takes this, but battle beast gives him hell.

Stoic
Lobo fer sure.

carver9
Battle Beast stomps. He was fighting so fast that he was undetectable by a computerized system. He also gave Thragg a good fight who took on some of the most powerful beings in his verse and stomped a gang of elites. I learned all of this from Galan which tells me BB wins a huge majority...spite thread.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Battle Beast stomps. He was fighting so fast that he was undetectable by a computerized system. He also gave Thragg a good fight who took on some of the most powerful beings in his verse and stomped a gang of elites. I learned all of this from Galan which tells me BB wins a huge majority...spite thread.

So you've retained something on Battlebeast. That's good, very good. thumb up

Now it's time to learn a few things about Lobo. wink

For example:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4223011-8971512617-justi.jpg

carver9
Lobo gets blitzed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

Read the comics. Learn for yourself. Stop being butthurt

Zack M
Tired of carvers trolling

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I must agree; if you dont like the thread, dont post in it.

OT, thanks for the replies. thumb up

"Id"
Lobo

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Originally posted by riv6672
I must agree; if you dont like the thread, dont post in it.

OT, thanks for the replies. thumb up

So, I take it he's whining over a thread involving Battle Beast against Hulk?

Galan007
*gasp* Now why on earth would he do that... mmm

vansonbee
Battle Beast has a huge chance if Lobo has no healing factor?

Galan007
^ BB would likely win if that were the case.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
^ BB would likely win if that were the case.

Did he lose his healing factor? If not why would this be brought up? The OP only says no blood clones, which was removed from the character long ago.

Galan007
Huh?

Lobo's HF IS active here. I'm just saying that IF it were removed(as vasonbee mentioned), BB would probably win- totally theoretical, and has nothing to do with this particular battle.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Huh?

Lobo's HF IS active here. I'm just saying that IF it were removed(as vasonbee mentioned), BB would probably win- totally theoretical, and has nothing to do with this particular battle.

Yeah I agree, he'd probably lose without it. I just thought that I missed something when Vansonbee made mention of it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Did he lose his healing factor? If not why would this be brought up? The OP only says no blood clones, which was removed from the character long ago.

Far as I know, he only lost the cloning ability. Dox being an arsehole, of course (Love the character, but it's PIS anyone ever chose to work with him, looking at his track record.)

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah I agree, he'd probably lose without it. I just thought that I missed something when Vansonbee made mention of it. I understand your defensiveness since this is your baby mama character. rolling on floor laughing I just like ask my question here, instead of making a cheap thread w/o a healing factor attach to Lobo vs BB.

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
I understand your defensiveness since this is your baby mama character. rolling on floor laughing I just like ask my question here, instead of making a cheap thread w/o a healing factor attach to Lobo vs BB.

Well now actually he's one of my favorite characters not my favorite, and I actually thought that I missed something when you said without his HF. I didn't get bent out of shape at all, and agree that if he didn't have it he'd probably lose against BB.

riv6672
Well that was all very interesting. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.