Would you rather live on Marvel Earth or DC Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
You have to choose one, and they have to be the main Marvel and DC Earths

beatboks
Way i see it the way people in the MU fear muties etc where as DC idolize heroes makes MU a little too dark for normal people.

Frankly I think I'd prefer to Live in MLJ universe. Aside from the fact their heroes are a little more hard line, you get.to hang out with Archie, Veronica, Jugghead, Sabrina the teen age witch, Jossie and the pussycats etc.

Much happier U than either DC or.Marvel. I mean the majority of stories comi g out of it are fun and light hearted

Sin I AM
Marvel. Way easier for me to gain powers, amass wealth.

Steve Zodiac
If I get my knowledge of both Universes, either it doesn't matter. All those secret identities I know. Locations of objects of power etc.

Sin I AM
Youd probably need a plan to make your power stick. Like something genetic. Then try and stack your powers wuthout making waves

TethAdamTheRock
Marvel, Easier to get powers, funner, more freedom , x men, mutants

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Marvel. Way easier for me to gain powers, amass wealth.

How is it easier to get powers?

Sin I AM
Terrigan mist, mgh, infinity formula, body shop...i could always make a deal with a devil or hell lord, power armor, symbiote etc.

Zack M
DC has most of those, too. Including Hom-Magi. A lot of villains made a deal with Neron AKA the devil. Symbiote? DC has Nth Metal, which is symbiotic and more advanced.

cdtm
Everyone has the meta gene in DC.

StiltmanFTW
Terrigan mist, mgh, infinity formula, body shop...i could always make a deal with a devil or hell lord, power armor, symbiote etc.

Serums, rays, radioactivity, armors (oops, repeat), magic hammers...

cdtm
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Marvel, Easier to get powers, funner, more freedom , x men, mutants

"Hey Hourman. Get me a patch from the future."

"Ok."

Bet it would be that easy too, knowing Matt Tyler.

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
Everyone has the meta gene in DC.

Yeah, metas are the same as mutants in DC.

TethAdamTheRock

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
DC has most of those, too. Including Hom-Magi. A lot of villains made a deal with Neron AKA the devil. Symbiote? DC has Nth Metal, which is symbiotic and more advanced.

Normal humans have access to Nth metal? I think itd be easier to get ahold of a symbiote. Besides id just take a golden shower in some terrigan mist and unlock my potential or some jazz. Humans also seem more inherently powerful in Marvel. DC seems to focus more on aliens

Zack M
Nah, DC focuses more on mages. Hence, homo-magi. Tim Hunter, for instance, is the worlds greatest mage.

Luthor also created a way for humans to unlock their meta gene in 52.

StiltmanFTW
DC seems to focus more on aliens

thumb up

Stupid Kryptonians with their silly stories.

CosmicComet
Marvel Earth is basically a living Tumblr currently.

So, not them.

wuleecat
More cities seem to get partially busted-up in Marvel on a pretty regular basis, whereas in DC cities seem okay until some rare but horrendous Armageddon-type event wipes them completely off the map.

So, playing the odds I'd probably choose DC but commute to work and live in the countryside.

Where, inevitably, my farmhouse would become ground zero for Brainiac's latest death-ray. sad

Mindship
Marvel, where cosmic and gamma radiation does a body good.

DarkSaint85
Besides id just take a golden shower in some terrigan mist and unlock my potential or some jizz.

I got some terrigen right here for​ you......step this way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindship
Marvel, where cosmic and gamma radiation does a body good.

Hell, radiation in general does wonders there laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
Nah, DC focuses more on mages. Hence, homo-magi. Tim Hunter, for instance, is the worlds greatest mage.

Luthor also created a way for humans to unlock their meta gene in 52.

Oh u mean the Harry Potter rip off?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Stupid Kryptonians with their silly stories.

This guy gets it

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Marvel Earth is basically a living Tumblr currently.

So, not them.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/686cfe9a4aab8c32e3ceb5ec85b06253/tumblr_opmylvi1BI1v5floko1_400.gif

spetznaz
Oh u mean the Harry Potter ripoff

Interestingly Tim Hunter came about 7-8 years before Harry Potter, so Potter is the rip off. This is aside from this discussion, but the two are so alike that I wonder if Ms Rowling had some comic books somewhere in her house.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by spetznaz
Interestingly Tim Hunter came about 7-8 years before Harry Potter, so Potter is the rip off. This is aside from this discussion, but the two are so alike that I wonder if Ms Rowling had some comic books somewhere in her house.

It was in jest. The chosen one trope is pretty common though

spetznaz
It was in jest. The chosen one trope is pretty common though

True, and anyway they are also very different as well. Their differences are actually more than their similarities, but it would be interesting if there was some shared DNA.

staxamillion
Marvel

the idea of mutant powers plus skin tight clad red heads constantly running around does factor in my decision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.