How the hell can Deathstroke beat The Gorgon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
So 2 scenarios

New 52 Slade vs Gorgon, no Godkiller and no Grasscutter or super saiyan sworn that Gorgon wields

The second fight, same thing cept they got their swords, but no ultra super suit for Slade

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon turns him to stone.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

This

Vanguard
I want to see these two fight without the stare. I think Gorgon would win however.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He doesn't have eyes ATM.

Zack M
Yeah, he's blind. Ikon, ftw.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He doesn't have eyes ATM.

What happened to his eyes? I didn't even know Gorgon has had any appearances post Secret Wars.

cdtm
Shang threw fire in his eyes, but they should have grown back.

I still say Shang could have won if he stole his sword.

Zack M
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What happened to his eyes? I didn't even know Gorgon has had any appearances post Secret Wars.

He's talking about Slade.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Zack M
He's talking about Slade.

Slade doesn't have eyes either, damn, I'm so behind.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Slade doesn't have eyes either, damn, I'm so behind.

It's ridiculous man. He's walking around with a seeing eye dog and shit.

Zack M
You need to check out DS. Priest is knocking it out of the park.

Vanguard
You need to check out DS. Priest is knocking it out of the park.

Priest is great. I want him to write Panther again. It's just I have a slight problem with this angle on DS.

Zack M
Deathstroke has never been better, IMO. I haven't read every series or story, but from all the ones I have read in the past, Priest is far superior in every way. Great politics, great storytelling, etc... It's consistently been Rebirth's best or one of the best titles on the stands.

I can't wait for the big change coming up.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DS_zpssf9znkwm.jpg

Zack M
And from the pic there, it looks like Slade will CONTINUE to have the Ikon suit. Good, good.

RadZoa
How does Slade New 52 stack up to the Gorgon physically?

Vanguard
And from the pic there, it looks like Slade will CONTINUE to have the Ikon suit. Good, good.

Yea that's pretty cool.

Seriously Zack. I can remember when I and maybe like two other people on comic forums were Deathstroke stans. I mean, before he was even cool. Back when he had the red and black costume. After everybody started jumping on his bandwagon, I fell off a little. I still like him though.

Zack M
Slade just absorbed some of the speed force. He'll be the fastest killer alive.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DS_zpsnjm9rcpa.jpg
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DS2_zpsunb9tbjb.jpg

darthgoober
Deathstroke has never been better, IMO. I haven't read every series or story, but from all the ones I have read in the past, Priest is far superior in every way. Great politics, great storytelling, etc... It's consistently been Rebirth's best or one of the best titles on the stands.

I can't wait for the big change coming up.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DS_zpssf9znkwm.jpg
That looks like a horrible costume for him. DS is supposed to be a no nonsense & efficient fighter so why would he choose to wear a cape given it's tactical vulnerabilities(see Herc vs Sentry)?

Zack M
Originally posted by darthgoober
That looks like a horrible costume for him. DS is supposed to be a no nonsense & efficient fighter so why would he choose to wear a cape given it's tactical vulnerabilities(see Herc vs Sentry)?

Probably because he's gaining super powers. He just gained powers from the Speed Force and he might keep them after the Lazarus arc.

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
So 2 scenarios

New 52 Slade vs Gorgon, no Godkiller and no Grasscutter or super saiyan sworn that Gorgon wields

The second fight, same thing cept they got their swords, but no ultra super suit for Slade

Gorgon's stare is as likely to backfire, as proven by Wolverine.

And Slade is smart enough to know it.

Zack M
Slade can win with all his uber toys (Godkiller and or Ikon suit), but loses on average, if he doesn't get his gear.

Stoic
So Slade doesn't get the ultra super suit, which means no Ikon armor. This would be about dead even when all of their hardcore weapons are removed.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Stoic
So Slade doesn't get the ultra super suit, which means no Ikon armor. This would be about dead even when all of their hardcore weapons are removed.

It would be one of my favorite fights to read/see. But I think Gorgon might win. I really hate hearing myself say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.