Explain Deathstroke to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111294964/5350634-2092489961-33759.jpg

How can Deathstroke, who while powerful in his own right, fight a guy who can throw a 10,000 ton submarine with the ease of a football?

Shouldn't this guy be able to punt Slade into orbit?

-Pr-
He's basically "bad guy Batman".

Constantly holds his own against heroes that should crush him by being able to outsmart them or prepare for them.

RadZoa
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's basically "bad guy Batman".

Constantly holds his own against heroes that should crush him by being able to outsmart them or prepare for them. I watched Young Justice and he fights Black Bettle tho, the same Black Beetle that beats the tar out of Superboy and Wonder Girl and pretty much the rest of the team.

Zack M
That's Nth Metal for you. The metal is extremely uber. The Summer event coming out this year will have beings infused with the stuff, making them immortal.

StiltmanFTW
He has Nth metal in YJ, Golgo...?

Zack M
He still has Nth Metal, IIRC. He just prefers to use his stealth suits more.

StiltmanFTW
Young Justice. Cartoon.

Was there even stated what his armor was made out of...?

Zack M
I don't watch that.

StiltmanFTW
I need to start, saw only a few eps. It's pretty damn awesome. DC excels at the animated films and this cartoon.

Zack M
I hardly watch any TV stuff. Only movies. Barely have time for that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack M
I don't watch that.

And you call yourself a DC fan...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
I hardly watch any TV stuff. Only movies. Barely have time for that.

It's highly praised by damn near everyone. Unlike DCEU big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
And you call yourself a DC fan...

He is a Snyderbot.

Zack M
Maybe in the summer I'll try it out. Almost done with school.

StiltmanFTW
Or school will be done with you! stick out tongue College exams, right?

RadZoa
Its incredible, even better than Justice League Unlimited IMO, they stopped at season 2 but they brought it back for Season 3 because of how popular it is, Darkseid will be in Season 3.

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or school will be done with you! stick out tongue College exams, right?

Just essays. 2 more weeks!

StiltmanFTW
Good luck thumb up

Zack M
Thanks. thumb up

I'm actually almost done with them now. I usually just write one page per day. It's due on the 25th, but I already have it mostly completed.

American Lit 2 course is by far the worst class in college I have taken so far. Teacher gives waaay too much work. Look on Ratemyprofessor if you don't believe me.

-Pr-
Good luck Zack. Hope it goes well.

Zack M
Thanks! After I complete everything, I should be able to teach overseas. You more than likely won't be seeing me very much, if at all. I know some people want to see me go, so that will satisfy them. stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I need to start, saw only a few eps. It's pretty damn awesome. DC excels at the animated films and this cartoon.

I binged it last year, even though I saw most of it during it's initial run.

It's up there with Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes imo.

You can't really skip episodes, though. Everything ties in with everything else (I'd still recommend going right to "War" if you're dragging your feet on following the series. That one is summer movie blockbuster fun in a can.)

Juntai

Juntai
shit, wrong pic. Haha.
Ah well, still very important conversation piece.

CosmicComet
^LMAO

Thanks for that regardless.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

One of your best posts in the recent time, in fact.

Zack M
Does that pic have some relation to Slade banging his son's future wife?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.