Is it just me or does DC seem to win a lot of the fights in this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
It seems that everytime I go into a thread where there is a DC character vs a Marvel character, that the DC character is going to win 78% of the time???

Have certain DC characters gone over a massive overhaul lately? 5-6 years ago on ComicshitVine, someone like Silver Surfer would be able to beat Hal and Kyle at the same time and Thor would of pushed Sinestros shit in badly

What happened?

emu
Abhi happened, his power rivals anything from DC or Marvel.
Be afraid thumb up

Rao Kal El
If you don't have the scans to back up your stance, you can't win. Plain and simple.

It does not matter if you are Marvel or DC, if you don't have the evidence to back up your case you can't win.

emu
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
If you don't have the scans to back up your stance, you can't win. Plain and simple.

It does not matter if you are Marvel or DC, if you don't have the evidence to back up your case you can't win. What you want, scans of Abhi's power, or the 78% in DC's favour? lol.

staxamillion
I think DC has been consistent with bumping and edging power levels and Marvel has been diversifying more which sometimes can diminish a characters stature. Just about everyone that's a major player ebbs and flows in the marvel universe where in DC it seems they get so strong that they have to removed for a while or reset to make sense. I'd say the debaters have a lot to do with it as well.

cdtm
DC has Superman and Batman. Marvel has Whor and a rodent.

So yeah.

emu
Originally posted by cdtm
DC has Superman and Batman. Marvel has Whor and a rodent.

So yeah. Genuinely lol'd

Badabing
Not a versus thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.