God Emperor Doom vs Oblivion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
God Emperor Doom vs Oblivion

Who wins this?

Glorificus
Doom.

Galan007
God Emperor Doom > IG > ALL members of the abstract hierarchy, sans a peak LT.

So yeah, Doom *should* be superior to Oblivion.

zopzop
Doom erases Oblivion as a concept if he wants to.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While Oblivion is quite far above the other abstracts like Eternity and Death, God Emperor Doom wields a source of power of which a small fraction of it is enough to slaughter LT and the rest of the cosmic hierarchy. Though I don't see how GED could destroy Oblivion, (especially given he essentially took up the role as Eternity of the shattered Multiverse, and we know how Eternity fares against Oblivion,) he certainly possesses more raw power.

zopzop
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While Oblivion is quite far above the other abstracts like Eternity and Death
He really isn't though. Infinity with her avatar Quasar (who had no powers aside from Cosmic Awareness) was able to stalemate Oblivion with his MORE powerful avatar Maelstrom (who had the Quantum Bands, Cosmic Awareness, his incredibly powerful kinetic energy manipulation abilities, and had the powers of the universal abstract Anomaly) in Oblivion's own realm!

Infinity was at a murderous disadvantage and yet Oblivion couldn't beat her! Fail.

Galan007
^ thumb up

Imo, the implication is that Eternity/Infinity, and Oblivion/Death(ie. the 'cornerstone abstracts') are all relatively equal in terms of status/power on average -- they simply embody different sides of the same coin:
https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/34931481_quasar-25-35.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/34931482_quasar-25-36.jpg

Doom wins either way, though.

As mentioned above: God Emperor Doom > IG > ALL members of the abstract hierarchy, sans a peak LT.

thumb up

Blockythe1guy
What about Chaos King only being a small part of Oblivion and stuff?

Wouldn't that make him look that powerful in comparison?

zopzop
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
What about Chaos King only being a small part of Oblivion and stuff?

Wouldn't that make him look that powerful in comparison?
No because Oblivion was full of sh|t. If CK was really a small part of him, how come he needed Scier and Other to destroy all creation? If he was really that powerful he wouldn't need them.

eaebiakuya
Maybe it was the Multiversal Oblivion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
No because Oblivion was full of sh|t. If CK was really a small part of him, how come he needed Scier and Other to destroy all creation? If he was really that powerful he wouldn't need them.

I thought they were the same being

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought they were the same being
We only have Oblivion's word for it with no other confirmation. As we've seen Oblivion is notoriously stupid (got duped by his own Avatar) and full of BS, so I don't believe a word he says.

Galan007
Eternity stated that CK was his equal and opposite; his antithesis:

http://i.imgur.com/HXJchEQ.jpg

If a being who is Eternity's equal only represents a mere fraction of Oblivion's totality, the hierarchy is in for one hell of a revision. ermmnone

TheHulkster
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While Oblivion is quite far above the other abstracts like Eternity and Death, God Emperor Doom wields a source of power of which a small fraction of it is enough to slaughter LT and the rest of the cosmic hierarchy. Though I don't see how GED could destroy Oblivion, (especially given he essentially took up the role as Eternity of the shattered Multiverse, and we know how Eternity fares against Oblivion,) he certainly possesses more raw power.

Just curious, why do you say that a small fraction slaughtered LT?

eaebiakuya
Because only 3 beyonders killed the LT.

TheHulkster
That may be true but it's also iffy. The other Beyonders we see facing the heroes are specifically referred to as manifestations. The three who kill LT may be the true Beyonders or the Beyonders could have manifested all of its power into three to fight LT and manifested a speck of power in the two that somewhat struggle against the heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.