Who can defeat Silver Surfer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who at high herald level or lower can defeat SS one on one?

Philosophía
According to the ones appearing in KMC's tier list:

Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman
Doomsday
Hal
Zoom
Flash
..to start.

Cogito
^ More or less.

Surfer has gotten no respect from Marvel for quite some time, while others have been racking up feats at an impressive rate.

JBL
6 of them on Phil's list cannot.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Cogito
^ More or less.

Surfer has gotten no respect from Marvel for quite some time, while others have been racking up feats at an impressive rate.

Agreed thumb up

IMO Thor has been historically portrayed higher on hierarxhy than Surfer more often than not.

RealityWarper
In the comics:

Every character capable to avoid his attacks and harm him. XD

In comicvine:

Thanos and TOAA. XD

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

celeyhyga17
^ More or less.

Read Slott's two Surfer runs. One is on-going. Crazy shiet is on there.

Cogito
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Read Slott's two Surfer runs. One is on-going. Crazy shiet is on there.

I've seen a few bits here and there, like the part where Surfer couldn't possibly reach the other side of the universe without Big G's help.

Hopefully he has better, but I haven't seen it recently.

cdtm
No one. Surfer is >>>>>>>>> herald tier, and more in line with trans tier. He might be the most powerful conventional character in comics, period.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
No one. Surfer is >>>>>>>>> herald tier, and more in line with trans tier. He might be the most powerful conventional character in comics, period.
You misspelled superman.

celeyhyga17
I've seen a few bits here and there, like the part where Surfer couldn't possibly reach the other side of the universe without Big G's help.

Hopefully he has better, but I haven't seen it recently.
Not quite wut happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.