LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
the game will be released on November 17 for PS4, Xbox One and PC with a Nintendo Switch version to follow in time for Christmas

1HTS7adnpW4

-Pr-
That trailer makes me worry that it's movie based. I was not a fan of the Avengers one, but I played the first LMSH to death. That open world NYC was amazing.

Kazenji
I doubt its movie based considering its Kang as the villain for this one & He's tied up with the Fantastic Four movie rights for the movies

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
I doubt its movie based considering its Kang as the villain for this one & He's tied up with the Fantastic Four movie rights for the movies

I only asked because of the Baby Groot and the movie-based Strange.

It being Kang is a good thing, yeah.

Kazenji
Reading for it you'll be able to manipulate time itself, Along with having a branching storyline

-Pr-
That would be cool.

My main hope is for more X-Men stuff and a newer, better NYC.

Kazenji
lFws7m4s3E0

-Pr-
Distinct lack of X-Men there (I didn't even see Wolverine). Hoping they're in it.

Kazenji
Watch a youtube video, The person got some info from someone at Travellers' Tales saying the game will have the biggest Hub then the other games and it will include alot of the 2099 character's

The Chronopolis hub is bigger then alot previous game's hub

Ground level area's - Manhattan, Hydra HQ, Medieval England & Ancient Egypt and lots more

also swim down in some water all the way to Atlantis (Unsure if Namor will feature this time around) and it'll also have Knowhere floating in the sky.

Kazenji

Kazenji
KwK4zUIQH0A

-Eson the Searcher
-Kurt Busiek co wrote the story

P-Geyser
I loved the first Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I am not sure how I feel about this upcoming title...it looks like The Fantastic Four and The X-Men most likely will be missing, due to Marvel and Fox beefing. I hope Doctor Doom will make it.

Kazenji
WQTUS25GXro

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I loved the first Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I am not sure how I feel about this upcoming title...it looks like The Fantastic Four and The X-Men most likely will be missing, due to Marvel and Fox beefing. I hope Doctor Doom will make it.

i ended up getting that first one on Steam a while back cheap.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Kazenji
WQTUS25GXro

i ended up getting that first one on Steam a while back cheap. I have the first one for both Xbox 360 and XBOX One which I got for cheap as well. I may pass on this one though.

-Pr-
I spent hours playing co-op in the open world NYC that was in the first game. No X-Men kills my interest in this though, sadly.

Kazenji
I'm getting the game regardless of no X-men or F4

plenty of other character's in Marvel's library.

-Pr-
Everyone likes who they like. Nothing wrong with that.

Kazenji
Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.