New God tier Telepathy feat for Darth Sidious (DE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
--Official Starships and Vehicle Collection #64

--The Essential Atlas

Suck it, Valkorion

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Sinious
Beautiful

Beniboybling
lol

Unbowed
blink

DarthAnt66
Going to go out on a limb here and say that the quote isn't actually saying Palpatine can telepathically control the entire galaxy, rofl.

slayne
kek

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Going to go out on a limb here and say that the quote isn't actually saying Palpatine can telepathically control the entire galaxy, rofl.

How so?

Petrus
Because if he could, he wouldn't have needed to manipulate, deceive and lie his way to political power. smile

EDIT - Nvm, didn't read the DE part.

NewGuy01
The quote is referring to his plans post-RotJ, emphasis on "The New Republic."

Petrus
Yep, I edited.

Azronger
Again, so why is it apparently so obvious that Palpatine can't TP the galaxy? The quote is quite straightforward in its meaning.

Petrus
Still, if he could telepathically control literally every sentient being in the galaxy, he would've been unstoppable and he would've succeeded on virtually all of his endeavors. As we all know, in the end, he wasn't and he didn't.

Azronger
Originally posted by Petrus
Still, if he could telepathically control literally every sentient being in the galaxy, he would've been unstoppable and he would've succeeded on virtually all of his endeavors. As we all know, in the end, he wasn't and he didn't.

Argument from ignorance. Simply because he didn't doesn't mean he can't. And based on this quote, he clearly can.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Why didn't he use his vast telepathic powers to convince Leia Solo to hand over her child to him?

NewGuy01
Because Skywalkers.

The Merchant
This was in reference to the DE endnotes where his final plan was to turn the entire Galaxy akin to the DS nexus on Byss, which everyone in the galaxy basically feeds him their force energies and what not and planned to rule other Galaxies.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Why didn't he use his vast telepathic powers to convince Leia Solo to hand over her child to him?

I don't know, nor do I need to for this quote to be valid.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Merchant
This was in reference to the DE endnotes where his final plan was to turn the entire Galaxy akin to the DS nexus on Byss, which everyone in the galaxy basically feeds him their force energies and what not and planned to rule other Galaxies.

Quote? It's been stated several times his final plane was to become omnipotent and rule the universe.

Anyway, the quote still stands.

Tondemonai
Not really. He based the Dark Empire on the principle that it would "follow the Dark Side's will." He intended to take over the galaxy and, since the galaxy's population would be under rule of the Dark Empire, every being would have to follow the will of the Dark Side, and the quote could be interpreted to mean that his goals were achievable (which they clearly were, if the Skywalkers hadn't been a factor). Admittedly stretching here, but it seems extremely unlikely he would not use this power if he was capable of it. It would've meant he didn't even need to use the galaxy gun on Da Soocha, he could've casually dominated the planes population. He also could've easily dominated Luke and Leia since they had nowhere near the training or feats necessary to imply they could handle TP strong enough to slave the entire galaxy.

Hell, it's possible this quote is simply saying he's capable of using a ritual to dominate the galaxy.

nfactor1995
Does "using the dark side to control" explicitly mean he is TPing everyone in the galaxy? Or could this just mean that he is subtly influencing and manipulating people over time (which is what was shown/implied in the movies) while using the dark side to help with that?

Azronger
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Not really. He based the Dark Empire on the principle that it would "follow the Dark Side's will." He intended to take over the galaxy and, since the galaxy's population would be under rule of the Dark Empire, every being would have to follow the will of the Dark Side, and the quote could be interpreted to mean that his goals were achievable (which they clearly were, if the Skywalkers hadn't been a factor).

This interpretation requires more substance to back it up. If you can form a coherent and logical argument with evidence behind it, I will consider addressing it, but this, in your own words, is stretching, without quotes and things to back it up.

The most straightforward interpretation here is that Palpatine planned to use the dark side to control everyone in the galaxy after he had abolished the Empire and the New Republic, but that he was already capable of it. That's basically what the quote says word-for-word.

He did dominate Luke with laughable ease on multiple occasions, and invaded and KO'd Leia from across the galaxy.

But honestly, I have no clue whatsoever as to why he didn't use his power from the get-go. But I don't need to for the quote to remain valid. From the wording it is apparent that he was already capable of it as of DE, but simply chose to do it after he had defeated all the opposing governments in the galaxy. As to why, your guess is as good as mine.

Unless you can spot the word "ritual" in the text, then no, it isn't.

Azronger
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Does "using the dark side to control" explicitly mean he is TPing everyone in the galaxy? Or could this just mean that he is subtly influencing and manipulating people over time (which is what was shown/implied in the movies) while using the dark side to help with that?

This isn't the movies. This is a comic book where Palpatine has grown significantly since his last on-screen appearance, and throws around world-destroying wormholes and enslaves entire civilizations with his mind and then leeches off of their life force.

But no, if he'd be subtly manipulating them, then he wouldn't be using the dark side to control them, but simply his silver tongue, which isn't what the quote says. It says that he uses the dark side to control them, which implies mind domination.

Beniboybling
You're grasping at straws here Az, the idea that Palpatine would have used TP to bring the galaxy under his control is no less solid an interpretation than any other reading that's been provided, as there are multiple ways in which he could have achieved this.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Azronger

--The Essential Atlas

Suck it, Valkorion

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You're grasping at straws here Az, the idea that Palpatine would have used TP to bring the galaxy under his control is no less solid an interpretation than any other reading that's been provided, as there are multiple ways in which he could have achieved this.

Not seeing how. My interpretation is more solid than saying he would have done it with a ritual or have everyone follow "the will of the dark side". The quote says that he plans to bring about a new form of government, in which he's use the dark side to control everyone. You can take a wild guess as to how one would go about controllig someone with the dark side, but usually one would arrive at Telepathy as the most straightforward conclusion.

Beniboybling
*and everything. FYI: things can't be controlled by TP. And elsewhere Palpatine described how he planned to implement a govt of dark side individuals and substitute weapons of control like the Death Star for the dark side so no I wouldn't say that's the most straightforward interpretation at all.

Azronger
*and everything. FYI: things can't be controlled by TP.

But people can smile And for those things he can't use TP to control, he'll use other powers like TK thumb up

Please provide said quotes. We'll see then.

Unbowed

--The Essential Atlas

Suck it, Valkorion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Azronger
Unbowed, do you have anything meaningful to contribute, or no?

Unbowed
Yeah, your avatar sucks ass. wink

Azronger
Originally posted by Unbowed
Yeah, your avatar sucks ass. wink

Originally posted by Unbowed
This pettiness is unbecoming of a man. Have you checked your testosterone levels lately?

Darth Abonis
He talks a big game but he can't back it up.

Petrus
Argument from ignorance. Simply because he didn't doesn't mean he can't. And based on this quote, he clearly can.

Ignorance? Kek.

If he could've telepathically dominated the Skywalkers for as long as he wanted, don't you think he would've...? Makes zero sense. He can't, as he didn't demonstrate he could do it when the opportunity was presented to him. The Skywalkers are part of the entirety of the galaxy's inhabitants, so the 'telepathically capable of controlling the entire galaxy' argument pretty much stops there.

The fact is, there are several ways in which Palpatine could be capable of controlling the galaxy by using the dark side, and 'telepathically' is probably one of the most far-fetched theories, lol.

Azronger
Originally posted by Petrus
Ignorance? Kek.

Yes, that's the name of the fallacy.

Except that a mere hologram recording of Palpatine dominated Luke. That's literally like only a fraction of a fraction of Palpatine's true power. And later on he went and turned Luke into a mental slave in DE, and yet again in DE II he probed his mind from across the galaxy and Luke was totally helpless before him. As for Leia, he has probed her mind and also KO'd her from across the galaxy with telepathy.

Both Skywalker twins are absolute fodder for him in a telepathy battle. Why he didn't continuously dominate them - I don't know. But again, I don't need to, and that in no way invalidates the quote.

He could, and even if he couldn't, then that would only make the Skywalkers exceptions. Nothing more, nothing less. The quote would still be perfectly valid.

It's not far-fetched at all. But please, by all means present your other theories, then.

Dark-Kenshin
I don't know, nor do I need to for this quote to be valid. Nah, you would since the quote explicitly says everything and anyone and you are trying to draw the inference that it is referring solely to telepathy. It stands to reason that Sidious could use the dark side to control the Skywalker . . . just not by means as overt as telepathy.

Azronger
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Nah, you would since the quote explicitly says everything and anyone and you are trying to draw the inference that it is referring solely to telepathy. It stands to reason that Sidious could use the dark side to control the Skywalker . . . just not by means as overt as telepathy.

Unless someone can come up with a reasonable alternative that I am unable to debunk, then the most straightforward conclusion is telepathy. How else would you control someone with the dark side? As such, there is no need for me to make any sort of explanations for Palpatine not using it when he could've. It's stated in the quote he could; questions relating to "why" are irrelevant.

Raptor22
Yes, that's the name of the fallacy. tbh the fallacy here is u taking your interpretation of the quote and presenting it as fact, and then asking others to disprove something that you not only haven't even proven yet, but have offered nothing more than what you believe to be is the most likely interpretation.

Azronger
Originally posted by Raptor22
tbh the fallacy here is u taking your interpretation of the quote and presenting it as fact, and then asking others to disprove something that you not only haven't even proven yet, but have offered nothing more than what you believe to be is the most likely interpretation.

I never presented it as fact that he used Telepathy to do this; I merely have stated that it is the most straightforward conclusion I could draw from "using the dark side to control everybody." If you were asked to interpret the following piece of text without any supplementary material...

"A Jedi can use the Force to lift a stone"

...I'd bet a hundred bucks you'd arrive at Telekinesis as the most straightforward conclusion, since the Force power you use to lift objects is known as Telekinesis. Similarly, the dark side power used to control other people is Dominate Mind, which falls under Telepathy. You can't use Force Lightning to control others; you can't use Force Rage, nor Force Drain, nor Force Scream or any other ability that I am aware of.

Would you accuse someone of fallacious debating if he passed Yoda using TK here as fact? I know I wouldn't, since it's simply the most straightforward conclusion to make, rather than suggesting it was just really strong wind or something along those lines.

NewGuy01
Actually, you can, with all of those. There's lots of ways to control people.

Raptor22
I never presented it as fact that he used Telepathy to do this; I merely have stated that it is the most straightforward conclusion I could draw from "using the dark side to control everybody." If you were asked to interpret the following piece of text without any supplementary material...

"A Jedi can use the Force to lift a stone"

...I'd bet a hundred bucks you'd arrive at Telekinesis as the most straightforward conclusion, since the Force power you use to lift objects is known as Telekinesis. Similarly, the dark side power used to control other people is Dominate Mind, which falls under Telepathy. You can't use Force Lightning to control others; you can't use Force Rage, nor Force Drain, nor Force Scream or any other ability that I am aware of.

Would you accuse someone of fallacious debating if he passed Yoda using TK here as fact? I know I wouldn't, since it's simply the most straightforward conclusion to make, rather than suggesting it was just really strong wind or something along those lines. I don't know, it definatly seems like ur stating it as a fact.

"Argument from ignorance. Simply because he didn't doesn't mean he can't. And based on this quote, he clearly can."-Azronger

The lifting the stone question is a false comparison. There are several ways to enslave someone thru the darkside and depth in variety of powers isn't something palpatines lacking. -

"Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines. It is believed that he has mastered nearly all the known powers, previously unknown powers, and devises new ones at his pleasure"

Tp is one way, also sorcery, rituals, even places strongly corrupted by the darkside such as byss have enslaved people to palpatine just by going there.

"Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy."

As soon as there there they're completly submissive, and their life energies are enslaved to him. Now r u going to argue that he enslaved their life essences thru tp?

U said in an earlier post that because the text doesn't have the word ritual in it then it's not a possibility, yet nowhere does it say tp yet u r clinging to that. The logic there is awful.

The yoda tk is another terrible comparison. With the clip, obviously there is visual evidence. Yoda lifting his hands, showing obvious mental strain, and the object moving in correlation with his hand gestures all indicate tk.

Dark-Kenshin
Unless someone can come up with a reasonable alternative that I am unable to debunk,Appointing faithful darkside acolytes to high and influential positions throughout the galaxy and having them all answer to him. Very straightforward. Well within his shown abilities. Favors occams razor. Bada bing. Bada boom.

The problem is that you are equivocating the term control to apply in two separate contexts. In your quote, it is referring to Palpatine's plan to establish a new form of government. Government, by its very definition, implies a means of controlling people who exist under it. Autocracy, for example, is a form of government where the state has absolute control. Here, simply having an autocratic styled government premised on dark side principles and ran by darkside appointees would be sufficient to "control everything and everyone through the darkside."

What's more, we run into an additional problem with your interpretation. The quote says "everything and everyone in the galaxy." You say Palpatine would be actively TP'ing everyone, but what about everything? Would Palpatine actively be TP'ing rocks, rivers, clouds, buildings, stars and black holes? How about TP'ing the laws of SW physics? Those fall under "everything" in the galaxy. Or perhaps you mean to suggest TP for people and TK for everything else? Wouldn't this quote not merely be a case of a grand TP feat, but proof that DE Palpatine is an abstract/universal tier combatant?

No, he's thinking of making a new government premised on the darkside and with him at the helm. No indication of it being a TP and ample absurdities invited if we assume it is.

The 'as such' doesn't follow. Multiple posters have suggested that the quote is hyperbole at best. Pretty reasonable alternative too in light DE Palpatine never once demonstrating TP power of the magnitude you're implying. So yes, there is ample need to make a explanations for Palpatine not using what he could have.

NewGuy01
You know, I came here to see Az's silly shit get called out, but instead I'm once again left in shock that people still don't know what the word hyperbole actually f*cking means.

S_W_LeGenD
@Dark-Kenshin

u_uFUe3f8yg

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Actually, you can, with all of those. There's lots of ways to control people.

Explain.

Beniboybling
Through a dark side magocracy wielding Force powers as superweapons yeah.

NewGuy01
Explain.

People are much more likely to say yes if you'll fry them with lightning for saying no.

Beniboybling
But people can smile And for those things he can't use TP to control, he'll use other powers like TK thumb upLike I said, grasping. smile

Azronger

Azronger
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Appointing faithful darkside acolytes to high and influential positions throughout the galaxy and having them all answer to him. Very straightforward. Well within his shown abilities. Favors occams razor. Bada bing. Bada boom.

It's not at all within his well-shown abilities at all. That kind of government would take an inconcievable amount of dark side devotees to run properly. Even 10 000 Jedi Knights weren't enough to maintain order on their own, much less govern every single position of power and job and whatever else that requires overseeing, and Palpatine doesn't even possess that many Adepts.

Regardless, he'd first have to crush all opposing governments before implementing what you propose, which isn't in his capabilities as of the now, so your interpretation doesn't align with the quote and can thus be dismissed.

No, that'd be controlling everything and everyone through government appointees, or in other words, proxies. The fact that they happen to preach dark side teachings doesn't mean that the citizens of the galaxy are being controlled by the dark side.

I've already stated that the "everything" part would fall under TK and other abilities. And you'd have a point if this were indeed a problem, but it isn't, except for anti-Sheevites, but that isn't a valid reason to dismiss such a proposition. What is there to suggest what you describe isn't plausible, other than one's personal incredulity?

Um, Palpatine has demonstrated galaxy-wide TP before - click me - and has been firmly established as a being of with power of galactic proportions - click me - and so have his predecessors, who're his inferiors in power.

Where an extremely low midi-chlorian count might have bolstered the odds of survival, nature had instead made the ysalimir species strong in the Force. So strong, in fact, that several of the creatures acting in concert could create a Force bubble encompassing kilometers rather than meters. In a sense, the Jedi Order had done the same on a galactic scale, Plagueis believed, by bathing the galaxy in the energy of the light side of the Force; or more accurately by fashioning a Force bubble that had prevented infiltration by the dark side, until Tenebrous's Master had succeeded in bursting the bubble, or at least shrinking it. How the Order's actions could be thought of as balancing the Force had baffled generations of Sith, who harbored no delusions regarding the Force's ability to self-regulate.

--Darth Plagueis

In the case of Sidious, he is capable of casually influencing tens of trillions of beings with no effort and the tides of the Force shift according to his whims, decades before DE. So what exactly makes his controlling everyone and everything such a preposterous idea, after a vast growth in power from his previous accomplishments?

Azronger
Through a dark side magocracy wielding Force powers as superweapons yeah.

Palpatine would require immense amount of time implementing such a government, which is made note of here:

It is on Byss that the Emperor is establishing his model for a Galaxy-wide society of the far future, when the Dark Side of the Force will rule all without the need for weapons.

--Dark Empire endnote

Does not fit with the quote.

Azronger
People are much more likely to say yes if you'll fry them with lightning for saying no.

Except that you aren't controlling them through the dark side at that point, but rather fear, intimidation, and threats. All of that can be accomplished even without the Force.

Azronger
Like I said, grasping. smile

Already addressed. Thanks for the sourcebook quote though smile

SunRazer
Does Abeloth fall under this? smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
If he would succeed and wipe out every light side user, who knows? Maybe if the whole Galaxy would turn to the dark side, he would become powerful enough for this, without opposition or balance.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
Does Abeloth fall under this? smile

No.

Beniboybling
Palpatine would require immense amount of time implementing such a government, which is made note of here:

It is on Byss that the Emperor is establishing his model for a Galaxy-wide society of the far future, when the Dark Side of the Force will rule all without the need for weapons.

--Dark Empire endnote

Does not fit with the quote. It fits fine lol. Palpatine was capable of implementing a "Dark Empire" regardless of how long it would take.

But yeah that was that the source is referring to, thanks for the quote.

YousufKhan1212
WTF why do so many Sources treat Palpatine like some kind of god?

Beniboybling
Cause he is one, clown.

YousufKhan1212
I know I'm a clown, but lots of Sources really do seem to hype Sidious. But I'm not saying they're wrong or can should taken with a grain of salt.

Azronger
Cause he is one, clown.

You admit this, yet you resist my efforts to elevate him further. Why, Beni, why? sad

YousufKhan1212
Probably because of Sidious propaganda.

Beniboybling
You admit this, yet you resist my efforts to elevate him further. Why, Beni, why? sad Because Sheev wank based on untruths is an insult to his great personage?

Azronger
It fits fine lol. Palpatine was capable of implementing a "Dark Empire" regardless of how long it would take.

But yeah that was that the source is referring to, thanks for the quote.

Fine, but as I said, controlling the galaxy's citizens through proxies isn't the same as controlling them through the dark side.

Azronger
Because Sheev wank based on untruths is an insult to his great personage?

But it wouldn't be an untruth if you only accepted it into your heart, Beni. sad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I know I'm a clowngood

Beniboybling
Fine, but as I said, controlling the galaxy's citizens through proxies isn't the same as controlling them through the dark side. Controlling citizens through use of the dark side is controlling citizens through use of the dark side, actually. Nowhere does the source state his control would have been a direct influence of his personal dark side power.

Azronger
I know I'm a clown, but lots of Sources really do seem to hype Sidious. But I'm not saying they're wrong or can should taken with a grain of salt.

No need to dismiss something relating to Sheev as hyperbole or take them grain of salt. When there are mountains of quotes that all clearly support Sheevism and worship Sheev, his placement in the mythos and position as a galactonic Force god is quite self-evident.

Azronger
Controlling citizens through use of the dark side is controlling citizens through use of the dark side, actually. Nowhere does the source state his control would have been a direct influence of his personal dark side power.

No, but as I have stated before, and shall state once more, controlling them through religious indoctrination, intimidation and other such means doesn't equate to controlling them through the dark side, even if the thing they are indoctrinated into and intimidated with happens to be the dark side. In order to control them through the dark side as the quote says, he'd have to literally mind dominate them or trigger a ritual which would bind everyone in the galaxy to Palpatine's will - and given Palpatine's pre-established abilities in the fields of Telepathy and Sith Sorcery, I do not find these notions to be outlandish in the slightest.

YousufKhan1212
Well, I guess Sidious is probably going to be a contender for DC and Marvel characters, and maybe even some DBZ characters lol, given how much hype he gets which probably aren't hyperboles.

Azronger
Well, I guess Sidious is probably going to be a contender for DC and Marvel characters, and maybe even some DBZ characters lol, given how much hype he gets which probably aren't hyperboles.

I'd say he's low-mid Herald level as far as Marvel/DC is concerned. Wouldn't get very far in Dragonball though, when guys like Master Roshi (utter fodder to 99 % of the named people) can blow up the moon.

FreshestSlice
Sidious isn't even remotely close to Herald tier even if he could mind rape the galaxy.

Azronger
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Sidious isn't even remotely close to Herald tier even if he could mind rape the galaxy.

Low Herald-tier is in the planetary range, correct?

Beniboybling
No, but as I have stated before, and shall state once more, controlling them through religious indoctrination, intimidation and other such means doesn't equate to controlling them through the dark side, even if the thing they are indoctrinated into and intimidated with happens to be the dark side. In order to control them through the dark side as the quote says, he'd have to literally mind dominate them or trigger a ritual which would bind everyone in the galaxy to Palpatine's will - and given Palpatine's pre-established abilities in the fields of Telepathy and Sith Sorcery, I do not find these notions to be outlandish in the slightest. Wrong again. The quote says he would control the galaxy through use of the dark side. Try to understand the difference.

For example: if I were to say I'd use my immense fortune to get you to do what I want, that doesn't preclude me paying someone to make you, as opposed to paying you to do it directly. Because I am still using the stated tool (money) to achieve the stated end.

Likewise, Palpatine establishing a dark side theocracy with the Force as a substitute for superweapons exists well within the parameters of using the dark side to control the galaxy.

Azronger
Wrong again. The quote says he would control the galaxy through use of the dark side. Try to understand the difference.

For example: if I were to say I'd use my immense fortune to get you to do what I want, that doesn't preclude me paying someone to make you, as opposed to paying you to do it directly. Because I am still using the stated tool (money) to achieve the stated end.

Likewise, Palpatine establishing a dark side theocracy with the Force as a substitute for superweapons exists well within the parameters of using the dark side to control the galaxy.

Ah, fair enough, then. I concede that my interpretation is the most straightforward one, but not that it is entirely implausible. I will not use it as a feat in a VS battle, but I at least want you to acknowledge that such an interpretation is valid and fits the quote's wording.

FreshestSlice
Low Herald-tier is in the planetary range, correct?
No.

Raptor22
Low Herald-tier is in the planetary range, correct? this is the comic vs forum low herald list. It's a bit old and some of the placements are way off, but it gives a general idea. I posted the link for all the rankings below.

Low
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra- Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=447826&pagenumber=1 embarrasment

MythLord
Some of those I hesitate to place at low herald tier, tbh.

MythLord
I'd say he's low-mid Herald level as far as Marvel/DC is concerned. Wouldn't get very far in Dragonball though

kek, DC and Marvel would absolutely sh!t on DB characters, lmao. If Sheev isn't getting very far there, then he isn't even a gnat in the hierarchy of DC and Marvel.

YousufKhan1212
Actually yeah most Marvel/DC characters would crush Palpatine. So would DBZ unless if it's the low level characters.

MythLord
thank u for the neccessary revamp of this thread!

Raptor22
Actually yeah most Marvel/DC characters would crush Palpatine. So would DBZ unless if it's the low level characters. Meh palpatine would be a solid low herald

NewGuy01
lol, no.

Raptor22
lol, no. aww that's so cute. U posted that like your opinion on the subject mattered.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Because Leia's telepathy far exceeds the tp a scrub like Valk could manage

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by MythLord
thank u for the neccessary revamp of this thread!

Ur welcome, I luv u 2.

Ursumeles
Low:
Tempest
#triggered

Raptor22
Originally posted by Ursumeles
#triggered I have no idea what u mean.

Pound sign- confused

Deronn_solo
Holy ****ing shit.

I see Az is still making overly retarded Sidious arguments. No where does either quote actually refer to telepathy, lmao.

Ursumeles
I have no idea what u mean.

Pound sign- confused
Tempest in low.
Tempest - Gideon.
In low.

The_Tempest
Nice find.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Woah, you still live?

Azronger
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nice find.

Thanks, although unfortunately my efforts were in vain sad

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nice find.

Inside: https://media.tenor.com/images/15554737c948477d774cbe337366a018/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.