Morlun Vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/09/b9/2009b981235268777b885e5467fff7a9.jpg

These guys never seem to lose in forum fights, so curious whats gonna give.
Both fights no prep no BFR:

1. No life drain, no death spores.

2. All powers in play.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/41/d8/8041d84b03f65c579fd16c8037fe97d4.jpg

Sin I AM
Hmmm. Strength wash. Morlun ripped adamantium netting, Colossus got wrecked by OR. Speed edge to Morlun due to constantly owning Parker. Durability wash, Morlun no sold Nukes(pis but whatever) OR class 100 punches. Agility wash Or has tentacle rape, Morlun see spiderman. End/Stam both can take a beating.

Probably stalemate

basilisk
Leaning to Morlun. Wouldn't surprise me if somehow he actually managed to drain Red.

Sin I AM
Tbh theyd probably cancel each other out.

riv6672
Interesting, really interesting.

leonidas
morlun would completely wreck red. ripping adamantium netting and no selling nukes>>>taking hits from colossus. really sin? from all appearances morlun appeared to be in or close to thor's class. i can't see the spores working on him. if they did, it would be red's only hope. i could def see morlun draining the life from red though, without any real problems. i see this as pretty much a mismatch.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
morlun would completely wreck red. ripping adamantium netting and no selling nukes>>>taking hits from colossus. really sin? from all appearances morlun appeared to be in or close to thor's class. i can't see the spores working on him. if they did, it would be red's only hope. i could def see morlun draining the life from red though, without any real problems. i see this as pretty much a mismatch.

His nuke tanking is pis of the highest order given radiation has dropped him twice. Ill give him the adamantium net feat. But the nukes is an outlier.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His nuke tanking is pis of the highest order given radiation has dropped him twice. Ill give him the adamantium net feat. But the nukes is an outlier.

We're they specifically stated to be nukes or were they just vibranium missiles or something like that? I can't really remember. Either way you're probably right in that being pis.

As for the fight, very interesting matchup but I think Morlun outlasts OR here.

StiltmanFTW

C'mon now. It was a very specific radiation that was needed to stop him... Parker basically needed to re-create the same radiation that affected the spider that bit him.

It's like saying that Superman should be weak against all radioactive attacks, just because he's susceptible to the red sun radiation.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
We're they specifically stated to be nukes or were they just vibranium missiles or something like that? I can't really remember. Either way you're probably right in that being pis.

As for the fight, very interesting matchup but I think Morlun outlasts OR here.

I wouldnt argue. Morlun is a beast i just cant see him being Thor level even if he did wreck Wakanda

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
C'mon now. It was a very specific radiation that was needed to stop him... Parker basically needed to re-create the same radiation that affected the spider that bit him.

It's like saying that Superman should be weak against all radioactive attacks, just because he's susceptible to the red sun radiation.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Sin is a known Morlun hater.

carver9
Sin is a known Spiderman hater.

Agreed

StiltmanFTW
Anyway, Red potentially could win if the life-force absorption did the trick... as it was stated it's what "killed" Morlun when Parker transformed into the Other version of Man-Spider, popped his stingers and jumped on him.

Sin I AM
Sin is a known Morlun hater.

Ha. I just dont dickride. I did say hes a beast just not a herald level beast

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Agreed

Quiet cur

carver9
Morlun is Herald level.

cdtm
laughing

Sin I AM
Morlun is Herald level.

Care to bz it?

riv6672
Guess this fight depends on where one ranks Morlun, then.

Sin I AM
Morlun is Herald level.

Consession accepted

riv6672
I cant see him as herald level.
-shrug-

cdtm
I don't even know who Morlun is. I just saw Carv talking him up, and figured ridicule was the safe bet.

Sin I AM
Hes wrecked a going all out spiderman pretty easily. Then died to plot device. He also killed some alt reality people pretty easily. Hes ripped adamantium and survived nukes. So nothing a competant high meta couldnt replicate

Stoic
Hes wrecked a going all out spiderman pretty easily. Then died to plot device. He also killed some alt reality people pretty easily. Hes ripped adamantium and survived nukes. So nothing a competant high meta couldnt replicate

I agree mostly with your statement, but Adamantium changes things a bit. It is able to withstand Trans- low Sky Father assaults. I can't see for example the Thing replicating the feat. Herald level wouldn't be hard for me to swallow if he were to be placed within that tier.

From what I've seen of both, I'd give Morlun an 80% chance of winning this. Death Spores may change that though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't even know who Morlun is. I just saw Carv talking him up, and figured ridicule was the safe bet.

How is it even possible you don't know? You've been here for years.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree mostly with your statement, but Adamantium changes things a bit. It is able to withstand Trans- low Sky Father assaults. I can't see for example the Thing replicating the feat. Herald level wouldn't be hard for me to swallow if he were to be placed within that tier.

From what I've seen of both, I'd give Morlun an 80% chance of winning this. Death Spores may change that though.

Yeah. That and him stomping alt Genis.

Again, life drain might be a good way for Red to win this.

DarkSaint85

Not on that radioactive planet where he exiled Morlun and his entire family. That was just a generic nuclear wasteland.

Morlun was also hugely amped when going up against Wakanda, IIRC. Had already drained Gorilla Morrilla or whatever his name was. White MonkeyMan. Pale Chimp.

He also has his own life drain, though.

carver9
Consession accepted

Nobody conceded against you. I just did something that us humans need to do and fell asleep. I'm not BZ anything. What meta can beat him for the majority?

DarkSaint85
Morlun never ripped adamantium, as one cannot rip metal.

Carver Canon.

riv6672
Well whatever the asamantium feat is, it seems impressive if true. Never seen a scan, just thrown in ppls faces in every single Morlun thread though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not on that radioactive planet where he exiled Morlun and his entire family. That was just a generic nuclear wasteland.

Morlun was also hugely amped when going up against Wakanda, IIRC. Had already drained Gorilla Morrilla or whatever his name was. White MonkeyMan. Pale Chimp.

He also has his own life drain, though.

Spider-radiation must've been included there uhuh

Amped...? Absorbing Man-Ape is barely any better than normal human or that nameless German superhero from Morlun's 1st appearance. It was just a snack, at best.

Yeah, but Red has the range advantage.

StiltmanFTW
scan for riv :

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/YamchaKMC/media/image_zps3e5b4b36.jpg.html

riv6672
scan for riv :

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/YamchaKMC/media/image_zps3e5b4b36.jpg.html
Thank you!
Having seen it its ipressive.
My question(s) for a fight would be, is this feral looking Morlun at a greater power level, or otherwise different in any way, from the neatly dressed version which is usually pictured in thread OPs.

leonidas
you're right about him easily killing alt genis as a great feat. in that entire arc he and his family were portrayed as pretty damn unstoppable. his dad killed frickin cap universe--easily. those guys were no joke. i could def see him going against thor. doesn't mean i'd see him beating thor. thor is orders of magnitude more powerful than red.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic

All adamantium isnt TRUE adamantium. Maybe the net was the garden variety. I mean y the hell would u make an adamantium "net" to begin with? By definition its weak. I could see Classic Ben (lol ikr) ripping it (looks at carver) but thats just me. Going by fights against mainstream characters (weve no idea how powerful alt genis was) .id give him a slight edge not the huge margin youre suggesting.

Nobody conceded against you. I just did something that us humans need to do and fell asleep. I'm not BZ anything. What meta can beat him for the majority?

Yes you did. You said he was herald level. I said he was not and would you bz it. Meaning place him against a "peer" herald. U said

I'm not BZ anything.

So concession accepted.

And i never mentioned anything about a meta beating him. Although i could just use your exiles blink for the rape stomp (&#128538wink.

Originally posted by riv6672
Well whatever the adamantium feat is, it seems impressive if true. Never seen a scan, just thrown in ppls faces in every single Morlun thread though.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1dcf301b2621952c96da471e16a5194c/tumblr_oq5cev0ffi1v5floko1_400.png

emu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He also has his own life drain, though. lol at Gorilla Morrilla thumb up

sonicwires
if you took away morluns super human strenght or super human speed it may be fair but you are taking away two abilities from omega red and one ability from morlun

Parmaniac
His nuke tanking is pis of the highest order given radiation has dropped him twice. Ill give him the adamantium net feat. But the nukes is an outlier. Missles and vibranium-core nuclear-tipped shells (along with mortars, bombs, laser cannons, air and ground assault), you accidentially merged that.

Surtur
Ill give him the adamantium net feat

This would mean strength is not a "wash" then, because I don't see Omega Red breaking adamantium.

DarkSaint85
One would think having vibranium cores would actually decrease a shell's effectiveness, but w/e.

Curious how Shuri outperformed all of that, though. I know he hardly even flinched, but that spear just went through him:

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/blackpanthermorlun9.jpg

Surtur
Lol yeah wait doesn't vibranium absorb energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.