Krona vs 2 Heralds (not Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Any 2 herald level characters not including Hal Jordan team up to defeat Krona

Pick any 2 to fight this version:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2cd3te.jpg

"Id"
Pre Flashpoint Superman and Current Superman.

Philosophía
I pick psycho gundam and Surfer.

Just to see psycho gundam cry as norrin gets assraped.

zopzop
Surfer and Superman. Superman and Thor. Thor and BRB. BRB and Surfer. Thor and Surfer. Superman and Orion. Orion and Surfer. Orion and Thor. I can go on forever but you get the point.

abhilegend
Galactus and Grandmaster....

Oh wait....

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Galactus and Grandmaster....

Oh wait....

LOL. Not sure what's so difficult to understand? Hal "Awesome Willpower" Jordan was simply able to remove the limiters on one of the most powerful weapons in the DC universe, which resulted in beating Krona. No other Herald should be capable of doing this except for maybe Thor (Mjolnir), or a Starbrand user. I chose Thor due to an amazing feat that she recently achieved against the Shiar deities when she summoned a cosmic mother storm of all storms to foil their plans.

The Starbrand which is much like a power ring in its own right, is limited only by it's users imagination. Those are the only two that may remotely have a chance here. May being the key word.

DarkSaint85
Thor didn't summon the storm.

Mjolnir is the storm, she just asked it to come out....and it really likes her, so it does things for her.

Imagination isn't the be all and end all. You need willpower,a specific type, actually, to even make a ring work,let alone work it so well you are able to break it's limiters.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Mjolnir is the storm, she just asked it to come out....and it really likes her, so it does things for her.

Imagination isn't the be all and end all. You need willpower,a specific type, actually, to even make a ring work,let alone work it so well you are able to break it's limiters.

The details of how the storm appeared wasn't really what I was getting at. It was the power of the storm in concern to Krona, and how well he'd be able to weather it.

The Starbrand was used similarly, in that it is as powerful as the users imagination allows it to be. The Power Rings aren't the only items of power in all of comicdom that can make a dent in very powerful beings after all. This is why they both came to mind.

Now whether or not they be potent enough to tune Krona up is a matter of opinion. After all, a writer can take a simple bauble and write a story around how it is able to control reality.

DarkSaint85
I thought you were naming Thor due to her being able to summon incredibly powerful storms, which is analogous to Hal removing his limiters.

When in fact, all she did was ask a friend, nicely.

Stoic
I thought you were naming Thor due to her being able to summon incredibly powerful storms, which is analogous to Hal removing his limiters.

When in fact, all she did was ask a friend, nicely.

True. I know what you were saying. I was mainly concentrating on weapons or items of power in the hands of those that are considered Herald level, but have in the past transcended the Herald tier due mainly to the items of power that they wiled on a daily basis. I do not believe that any two Herald level characters are taking out Krona under their own power.

celeyhyga17

She did.

Part of her powerset. Her using Mjolnir to generate a galaxy sized storm is her generating a galaxy sized storm.

Funny thing is she would probably need a godblast to defeat Krona. I'm almost certain she's never produced one of those.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
She did.

Part of her powerset. Her using Mjolnir to generate a galaxy sized storm is her generating a galaxy sized storm.

Funny thing is she would probably need a godblast to defeat Krona. I'm almost certain she's never produced one of those.

But again, its different from Hal actually breaking the limiters on his weapon, and doing the impossible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.